6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ****, since it is no more accurate that saying they were born in the crack of my ass. The vast majority of arab muslim filth were from syria, egypt and jordan - and that fact is confirmed by the census' taken by the Turks and later on by the UN. You're a piece of lying trash.

in 1931, 98% of Muslim Arabs in Palestine were born in Palestine.
In 1931 a batting average of .390 won the American League Batting Championship for Al Simmons of the Philadelphia Athletics. And .980 Arab Palestinians were very happy to be born without any batting skills whatsoever, but they were great fussball spielers, by yumpin' yimminy.

In 1931 a batting average of .390 won the American League Batting Championship for Al Simmons of the Philadelphia Athletics. And .980 Arab Palestinians were very happy to be born without any batting skills whatsoever, but they were great fussball spielers, by yumpin' yimminy.

quit derailing

quit derailing
You can go piss up a rope. Don't get any in your baby blues. It stings.

The Impact of the Conflict. on Children

129 Israeli children*and*1,519 Palestinian childrenhave been killed since September 29, 2000.

The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”-*Catherine Cook

Source:*Remember These Children, a coalition of groups calling for an end to the killing of children and a fair resolution of the conflict. (View thecomplete list of the victims, which was last updated on May 13, 2013

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

Notice how Sherri never mentions the attacks on Israel. You know, the attacks that were the reason Israel retaliated.

Sherri, do you expect to be taken seriously when you are so fuckin biased?

There is no justification for targeting children to maim and kill, none whatsoever.

Targetings of civilians in occupations are unlawful and war crimes when they are as substantial as Israel carries out in Occupied Palestine.

Notice how Sherri never mentions the attacks on Israel. You know, the attacks that were the reason Israel retaliated.

You will notice also, Toast, that even though we are on a Middle East forum. she has never brought up all those children from Syria who are suffering from this Civil War. What does she care that these children have seen their parents killed before their eyes or that some of these children have actually been tortured in jail? She probably has not even sent a cent to help the children who were lucky enough not to be killed who are now living in refugee camps. Her entire focus in on the Palestinians because the Jews are involved. She even had no sympathy for the children who were killed in Connecticut and complained about all the attention these dead American children were getting.

There is no justification for targeting children to maim and kill, none whatsoever.

Targetings of civilians in occupations are unlawful and war crimes when they are as substantial as Israel carries out in Occupied Palestine.
Neither is there any justification for USING children to either hide behind or to strap bombs to.

You will notice also, Toast, that even though we are on a Middle East forum. she has never brought up all those children from Syria who are suffering from this Civil War. What does she care that these children have seen their parents killed before their eyes or that some of these children have actually been tortured in jail? She probably has not even sent a cent to help the children who were lucky enough not to be killed who are now living in refugee camps. Her entire focus in on the Palestinians because the Jews are involved. She even had no sympathy for the children who were killed in Connecticut and complained about all the attention these dead American children were getting.

When we asked her about those children while posting in the I/P forum, she always responded with "This is the I/P forum, not the Syria forum or Pakistan forum etc....."
Now like you say, we are in the general ME forum, and she still posts the same shit about Israel while ignoring the ACTUAL atrocities in the ME.
And that proves that she is a hypocritical 'person'

Those children attacked Israel?

Got a link?

Neither is there any justification for USING children to either hide behind or to strap bombs to.

Not happening.

Amnesty debunked that Hasbara argument in their report on Cast Lead, entitled 22 Days of Death and Devastation.

Let me be clearer, you address two issues, human shields and suicide bombings.

Israel argued Palestinians used civilians as human shields during Cast Lead and Amnesty found no evidence to support that allegation, but Amnesty did make a finding Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, and that included children.

And suicide bombings ended back in 2006.

Last edited:

Not happening.

Amnesty debunked that Hasbara argument in their report on Cast Lead, entitled 22 Days of Death and Devastation.

Israel argued Palestinians used civilians as human shields during Cast Lead and Amnesty found no evidence to support that allegation, but Amnesty did make a finding Israel used Palestinian civilians as human shields in Cast Lead, and that included children.

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not happening.

The Goldstone Report found no evidence to support that allegation either.

Not happening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY]Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - YouTube[/ame]

Wikipedia is not a credible source, it is not even allowed to be used as a source by children in Jr High School. It can be edited and the fact is editing techniques are taught to Zionists by their own government.

Having said all of this, I will add, a person may rely on sources in Wikipedia articles if they are able to access sources identified in articles and themselves verify information from those sources. But then, the source becomes something other than Wikipedia.

I conclude by pointing out even your uncredible Wikipedia source shows no suicide bombings in over 5 1/2 years in Palestine, and when I even try to click on the link to read about the last suicide bombing, which was an attack on an Israeli military target (military targets are lawful targets under intl law of occupations), I find the link is no good. So much for your source, it kind of speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Not happening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY]Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - YouTube[/ame]

Wikipedia is not a credible source, it is not even allowed to be used as a source by children in Jr High School. It can be edited and the fact is editing techniques are taught to Zionists by their own government.

Having said all of this, I will add, a person may rely on sources in Wikipedia articles if they are able to access sources identified in articles and themselves verify information from those sources. But then, the source becomes something other than Wikipedia.

I conclude by pointing out even your uncredible Wikipedia source shows no suicide bombings in the last 5 years in Palestine.
So, if they stopped after 2006, that excuses all the ones before that? Isn't that like saying a serial killer isn't a killer because he's not killing any more?

Last edited:

I conclude by pointing out even your uncredible Wikipedia source shows no suicide bombings in the last 5 years in Palestine.
So, if they stopped after 2006, that excuses all the ones before that? Isn't that like saying a serial killer isn't a killer because he's not killing any more?

This issue came up because you made a statement about what was presently happening in Palestine, and the fact is presently Palestinians do not use civilians as human shields and they do not engage in suicide bombings.

Tell the truth.

Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - YouTube

This issue came up because you made a statement about what was presently happening in Palestine, and the fact is presently Palestinians do not use civilians as human shields and they do not engage in suicide bombings.

Tell the truth.
Did you condemn them when they were?

Tell the truth.
Did you condemn them when they were?

I did not start following the conflict until after the war between Israel and the civilians of Lebanon in 2006, in which Israel killed over 1000 Lebanese over 90% of whom were civilians.

I only confronted the last of the suicide bombings, the suicide bombing in Dimona I remember, I was disgusted by it and I expressed my disgust on a discussion board. An elderly Jewish woman was killed, and what was most disgusting to me was watching groups affiliated with Hamas and Fatah both step forward claiming responsibility and be so proud of what they were claiming. They both gave their own narratives about how each claimed they alone had carried out the bombing. And the stories were very different, they could not have both even possibly been true. I concluded someone outside was giving them money to claim responsibility, I had no other explanation for why they were both trying to claim responsibility as they were. But I do not know who really committed the act, a group affiliated with Fatah or Hamas or someone else, or who was paying them. But, again, I was completely disgusted by the act and expressed my feelings about it. What else can I say? I do not support suicide bombings, especially against civilians. And, to repeat, they are not presently happening in Palestine.

I was going back and reading about the last of the suicide bombings. There was a suicide bombing in early 2007 that killed three in a bakery. I do not remember that personally, but read that it was carried out by groups associated with Fatah, at least that was who claimed responsibility for the act after the fact. Hamas had announced in 2005 or 2006 that they were stopping suicide attacks against civilians.

What can anyone say good about suicide attacks against civilians? Nothing good to say about them.

What I am happy about is they are no longer a practice in Palestine. They were a response to Israel's terror attacks against civilians, called targeted assassinations. Those practices still continue, unfortunately, and are equally as disgusting as suicide bombings. In targeted assassinations, individuals are targeted, often in their homes, and often innocent civilians are killed. They, like suicide bombings, are 100% unlawful, under intl law.

Last edited:
Haffshit nitwit: "in 1931 blah blah blah...."

Yawn, what are you a fucking parrot? LOL

Last edited:

Targeting of civilians and especially children is always a WAR CRIME----there is
no evidence that Israel targets children. Gazan children who die in warfare die in
arenas of war created by Arab muslims. Almost all of the murders carried out by
arab muslims upon jews are SPECIFICALLY targeted against children for the glory of the
perverse "god" that requires both men and women who "respect isa" to either slit the
throats of infants or blow their brains out----also for the entertainment of sherri.
Sherri's colleagues also murder around the world -----in a similar manner---mutilating
civilians, including children in the obscene manner she prefers

Regarding this thead---in TYPICAL ISA-RESPECTING filth----the thread title---authored
by Sherri is a BLATANT LIE----there is no evidence whatsoever that the child in question
was struck by a rubber coated bullet or any bullet at all. No evidence thereof was
presented in any of the citiations of the disgusting liar for the glory of isa/allah.
A bullet that strikes an EYEBALL----does not bounce off . WHERE IS THE BULLET? The child was struck by some object DURING an episode of violence initiated by Jihado nazi pigs. Could be his mom punched him. The one picture of the child does not
reveal a shattered orbital bone-----It is not even clear that the child was blinded in the
eye

Your assignment sherri----FIND THE BULLET-----submit it to a pathologist
who can determine if it actually did injure the child's eye

Show us the studies which indicate that the eye is blinded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back