6 Months In, Trumps Presidency Teetering On Brink Of Disaster

Breaking news: Trump just threatened Mueller if he goes after his finances not related to Russia..
The orange turd actually thinks this former fighter pilot will back down. Lol

Subpoena Trump's tax returns.
You know it's coming and you know it won't look good for KGBDon.

This info comes from an interview Trump did with the NYT.
He calls them fake news then sits down with an interview with them.
Dumbest president yet!

GW Bush: " I'm off the hook."

Lumpy 1, post: 17754162
Trump gets handled a catastrophe and singlehandedly is expected to solve it in 6 months

Trump got elected promising this:
Promise: Health care for all

Trump repeatedly promised that he would cover all Americans when given the chance to repeal and replace Obamacare. He statedthat coverage for everyone was "just human decency" back in February of 2016.

By then, he had already promised universal coverage. When he was a presidential candidate in 2015, Trump told CBS's Scott Pelley on 60 Minutes that "everybody's got to be covered." He conceded that it may be an "un-Republican" thing to say, but he wanted to ensure that everyone had quality health care.

"I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not," Trump said. He added: "The government's gonna pay for it."

More recently, as president-elect, Trump reiterated his support for the idea in January.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," he said in an interview with The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."

Trump's previous promises on health care - CNNPolitics.com

You voted for this buffoon with his grand plans like getting Mexico to pay for the wall, tear up the Iran Nuke Deal (he just certified they were complying) and promising to take care of everybody with government paid health care.

Now you whine and weep for him that he can't handle the job. Why did he run and why did you vote for such a lying wimp?

Well, it's hard to argue with you on this ... :redface:

Sooo I'm kinda slinking away now but I'm still not blaming Trump dammit ... :lol:

Trump said it would be so easy and quick to replace Obamacare with something that was cheaper, give better medical coverage, and would cover everybody. Nobody would be left out, even if he lost some support doing it. Was he lying, or just stupid?

You really don't understand how politics works do you. Apply the same expectations to Obama's/Democrat promises when they absolutely knew they were lying over 7 years ago, good luck with that.

So what did Obama promise that was suppose to be sooooooo easy and quick?

I'm hesitant to waste my time educating you, you're pretty well a lost cause after all... :eusa_snooty:

Got it. Your Google search didn't show anything.

Heck, I didn't even bother doing that..

Trump gets handled a catastrophe and singlehandedly is expected to solve it in 6 months or less, pardon me but where's the element of fair judgement and a grasp of reality here?

Don't blame us. Trump said his plan for universal health care was almost ready in January:

. President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”......

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

Have you you seen it yet? Where the hell is it?

Oh he lied. And you demand fair judgment for a liar. Get your shit together dude.

Trump gets handled a catastrophe and singlehandedly is expected to solve it in 6 months

Trump got elected promising this:
Promise: Health care for all

Trump repeatedly promised that he would cover all Americans when given the chance to repeal and replace Obamacare. He statedthat coverage for everyone was "just human decency" back in February of 2016.

By then, he had already promised universal coverage. When he was a presidential candidate in 2015, Trump told CBS's Scott Pelley on 60 Minutes that "everybody's got to be covered." He conceded that it may be an "un-Republican" thing to say, but he wanted to ensure that everyone had quality health care.

"I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not," Trump said. He added: "The government's gonna pay for it."

More recently, as president-elect, Trump reiterated his support for the idea in January.

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," he said in an interview with The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."

Trump's previous promises on health care - CNNPolitics.com

You voted for this buffoon with his grand plans like getting Mexico to pay for the wall, tear up the Iran Nuke Deal (he just certified they were complying) and promising to take care of everybody with government paid health care.

Now you whine and weep for him that he can't handle the job. Why did he run and why did you vote for such a lying wimp?

The only whining and weeping I'm seeing is from you and the other liberals on this thread. The fact that you can judge Trump and be completely myopic about Obama/Democrats is comical as well as phony.

Sure Trump made promises or hope to be's but recall he's not an omnipotent god, he's the President. Now, if every quote or statement of a politician required 3 hours of contingencies and qualifiers included, would you stick around for days and listen to a speech?

Trump gets handled a catastrophe and singlehandedly is expected to solve it in 6 months or less, pardon me but where's the element of fair judgement and a grasp of reality here?

Don't blame us. Trump said his plan for universal health care was almost ready in January:

. President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody,”......

Oh he lied. And you demand fair judgment for a liar. Get your shit together dude.

I don't read anything from the washington post, do you have a non-fake, non-biased, patriotic American news source to prove your point?

I don't read anything from the washington post, do you have a non-fake, non-biased, patriotic American news source to prove your point?
You mean sources that are in the tank for Trump.
Like Breitbart and Info Wars.

Lumpy 1, post: 17755252
I don't read anything from the washington post, do you have a non-fake patriotic American news source?

What about FOX News or Red State:

The president-elect insisted that his plan for replacing the Affordable Healthcare Act is all but finished, and added that care would have “lower numbers, much lower deductibles.” He went as far to say that he’s ready to reveal it alongside Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan.

“It’s very much formulated down to the final strokes. We haven’t put it in quite yet, but we’re going to be doing it soon,” Trump said during the interview with the paper.

Trump insists health care replacement will have 'insurance for everybody'

How about Red State? MAGIC TRUMP PLAN!!!

"The President-elect claims to have a master plan. A magic plan, that will cover everyone in the country, reduce premiums, reduce government expense, use government money to pay for the health coverage of those who cannot pay, will not be Obamacare, won’t devolve into single-payer, will force drug manufacturers to give awesome prices to Medicare and Medicaid, will improve the standard of care across the board, is already ready to go already, and will be implemented as a replacement tout de suite, without anyone currently covered under Obamacare losing their coverage or experiencing a gap."

Health Insurance "For Everybody" and the "Government Will Pay" Says "Republican" Donald Trump. AGAIN.

Now will you deal with reality or run down the fake news path?

Forum List

Back