If you won a contest....

These things I believe.

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg
What is your point? Do you think a photograph constitutes a retort?
Individuals still getting off on women crying are sick.

The idea that people (men and women) cried on the night isn't so amusing ... the fact that they're still crying, holding their breath, and stomping their feet a year later is hilarious.

The idea that people (men and women) cried on the night isn't so amusing ... the fact that they're still crying, holding their breath, and stomping their feet a year later is hilarious.

Even Old Lady is finally losing it... this left wing mass hysteria thing is funny stuff.

Do you think we're crying because our hard work to get Hillary Clinton elected was for naught? We weren't that vested in Hillary to begin with. We know the election was lost.

We're crying because we got stuck with Donald Trump. His petulance, his incompetence, his ego, his bullying, his lack of dignity and all those unwashed idiots who think he is great.

Do you think we're crying because our hard work to get Hillary Clinton elected was for naught? We weren't that vested in Hillary to begin with. We know the election was lost.

We're crying because we got stuck with Donald Trump. His petulance, his incompetence, his ego, his bullying, his lack of dignity and all those unwashed idiots who think he is great.

Apparently your rage over the election has blinded your ability to detect irony. Many US Presidents were considered petulant and egoist. Truman, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, and yet still managed to be notable leaders with many great accomplishments.

The hyperbolic protestations on the part of the losers in this election and their insistence on labeling all those who disagree with them politically as 'unwashed' or racist or less intelligent, or any other pejorative is a much finer example of ego, bullying, petulance, and a total lack of dignity than anything President Trump has done in the last year.

Apparently your rage over the election has blinded your ability to detect irony. Many US Presidents were considered petulant and egoist. Truman, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, and yet still managed to be notable leaders with many great accomplishments.

The hyperbolic protestations on the part of the losers in this election and their insistence on labeling all those who disagree with them politically as 'unwashed' or racist or less intelligent, or any other pejorative is a much finer example of ego, bullying, petulance, and a total lack of dignity than anything President Trump has done in the last year.
Truman, Johnson, Nixon and Reagan were all experienced,public servants before embarking on the Presidency. They all understood the importance of coalition building to,advance agendas. And they were all publically dignified, articulate champions of their causes and the American people.

By contrast, Trump is a political neophyte. The Oval Office is not a place for on the job training. Before the first year of his term has expired, Trump has lost a Chief-of-Staff, a Secretary of Health and Human Services, a Press Secretary, an assistant Attorney General, a National Security Advisor and a Deputy Chief of Staff. And that's the short list.

He has bungled the long standing position of Republicans to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, his Muslim travel ban has been rejected by the federal courts and he has accomplished no major legislative measures.

,eanwhile, Trump has insulted immigrants, women, the free press, Blacks, Gays and practically everyone who is not one of his fawning sycophants.

The temerity it takes to compare The Donald to Truman, Johnson, Nixon and Reagan justifies any and all pejoratives hurled your way.

Trump is a political neophyte

You say that like it's a bad thing. We've all seen how the political insiders do things.

hillary-angry-getty-640x480.jpg
The Wendy's down the street is where one might go for on the job training. Wendy's does not Include access to the nuclear codes. Make a mistake at Wendy's and someone gets miffed about the $7.39 they spent on lunch. Make a mistake in the Oval Office and people die.

You say that like it's a bad thing. We've all seen how the political insiders do things.

The Wendy's down the street is where one might go for on the job training. Wendy's does not Include access to the nuclear codes. Make a mistake at Wendy's and someone gets miffed about the $7.39 they spent on lunch. Make a mistake in the Oval Office and people die.

The candidate over whose defeat you and yours have shed so many tears has literally been in politics her entire adult life and any pejorative or accusation that could be leveled against President Trump could be laid at her swollen feet ten fold.

The candidate over whose defeat you and yours have shed so many tears has literally been in politics her entire adult life and any pejorative or accusation that could be leveled against President Trump could be laid at her swollen feet ten fold.
As I said before, speaking for myself, I was not that heavily invested in Sec. Clinton's candidacy. I worked for President Obama in 2012 and in 2008. I was inundated with calls to work on the Clinton campaign, but I refused them. No one could make the argument that the Democratic nominee in 2016 was the most sterling choice. Many Americans agreed that the campaign of 2016 presented abysmychoices on both tickets.

So, you see, I am not what you might call a snowflake (talk about pejoratives). I understood that Trump was and continues to be a demagogue, a flamethrower, a little man with a massive yet paper thin ego and someone throughly unfit to hold the office of the President.

What baffles me is, why didn't everyone? Have we as a society devolved to the lowest common denominator? Have we come to accept a boorish reality game show host as the best possible choice to lead?

And yet today, fifty one weeks since the election, there are people more willing to prosecute the loser than be embarrassed by the winner. Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio? Our nation turns its weary eyes to you.

I was not that heavily invested in Sec. Clinton's candidacy.

Hillary Clinton was Obama's anointed successor. She was the only alternative to President Trump available to the electorate.

If you're so dissatisfied with the electorate's choice of Donald Trump as President then you have only your own party to blame. They invested everything they had in the only candidate in History that could have lost to Donald Trump.

Sort out your own house before attempting to burn down someone else's.

I was not that heavily invested in Sec. Clinton's candidacy.

Hillary Clinton was Obama's anointed successor. She was the only alternative to President Trump available to the electorate.

If you're so dissatisfied with the electorate's choice of Donald Trump as President then you have only your own party to blame. They invested everything they had in the only candidate in History that could have lost to Donald Trump.

Sort out your own house before attempting to burn down someone else's.
What a dream it must be to blame the opposition for the election of an embarrassing candidate!

And as The Donald is currently fouling my house now, I should take action to sort him out.

embarrassing candidate

I agree ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Truly embarrassing.
Oh! Gee! What a compelling argument! Is this what passes for discourse in Trump's America? Or just among the unwashed, not forgetting that cistern.

Keep going... You just don't get that you're the one the got President Trump elected. And every time you engage in hateful rhetoric against him or Americans who voted for him, you're casting another ballot for him in 2020.

Why was Donald Trump elected? Because we can't rationally discuss issues in the US. Want to talk rationally about anything except unlimited immigration... you're a racist. Want to discuss the wisdom of accepting into our communities un-vetted adult male refugees fresh from a war zone ... you're an Islamophobe. Want to discuss the fiscal responsibility of expanding a welfare system to include unfettered medical care for everyone ... you want to kill children and old people. Want to discuss if taxpayers should really be funding contraception to everyone in the country ... you are waging war on Women. Want to believe that despite our problems, America is still way ahead of any other nation in terms of freedoms and opportunities ... you're a fascist.

So, keep it up. Refer to your political opponents as idiots, unwashed, and deplorable and see how willing they are to come to the bargaining table. Burn down American cities, kill police officers, and make football into a political statement and see how Mr. and Mrs. Moderate America react to your tactics.

Want to find the person responsible for the state of discourse in America? Here is where to look.

31T1TYK744L.jpg

If a criminal was run against me, sxandals have blown up in their face after bragging about a landslide victory that turned into a massive, butthurt loss...

Oh hell yeah, I would pour salt in the wound ... especially if they kept coming after me...

:p

embarrassing candidate

I agree ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Truly embarrassing.
Oh! Gee! What a compelling argument! Is this what passes for discourse in Trump's America? Or just among the unwashed, not forgetting that cistern.

Keep going... You just don't get that you're the one the got President Trump elected. And every time you engage in hateful rhetoric against him or Americans who voted for him, you're casting another ballot for him in 2020.

Why was Donald Trump elected? Because we can't rationally discuss issues in the US. Want to talk rationally about anything except unlimited immigration... you're a racist. Want to discuss the wisdom of accepting into our communities un-vetted adult male refugees fresh from a war zone ... you're an Islamophobe. Want to discuss the fiscal responsibility of expanding a welfare system to include unfettered medical care for everyone ... you want to kill children and old people. Want to discuss if taxpayers should really be funding contraception to everyone in the country ... you are waging war on Women. Want to believe that despite our problems, America is still way ahead of any other nation in terms of freedoms and opportunities ... you're a fascist.

So, keep it up. Refer to your political opponents as idiots, unwashed, and deplorable and see how willing they are to come to the bargaining table. Burn down American cities, kill police officers, and make football into a political statement and see how Mr. and Mrs. Moderate America react to your tactics.

Want to find the person responsible for the state of discourse in America? Here is where to look.

31T1TYK744L.jpg
That was an epic post ..:clap::clap::clap:

Trump's given entitlement minded liberal crybabies someone to blame for their gutless lives dedicated to sympathy and victimhood..

Forum List

Back