What many R-W'ers on here have in common with this "other" group

40% of sub Sahara African Immigrants have college degrees in this nation, and that's HIGHER than the American born citizens here....

I'd hardly say that is ''taking in'' shithole people from shithole countries...

Trump and his cult are just showing their racism and ignorance and lack of curiosity in knowing the truth.

Most of those people are the cream of the crop in their countries and part of a very small elite with the money to be able to get an education. I've been to third world countries that are so poor and whose currencies are so devalued that people actually use U.S. dollars as a de facto currency and they only make a few dollars a day. The people coming here from those countries with and/or getting an education come from the very few wealthy families there because everyone else is making $10 a day and can't afford to leave.

When we were largely an agrarian economy and needed a lot of manual labor?

When we were largely an agrarian economy and needed a lot of manual labor...we institutionalized SLAVERY........

I didn't realize slavery still existed in the late 19th and early 20th centuries when the great migration from Europe happened.

The things you didn't know you didn't know.

40% of sub Sahara African Immigrants have college degrees in this nation, and that's HIGHER than the American born citizens here....

Trump and his cult are just showing their racism and ignorance and lack of curiosity in knowing the truth.

Paul Ryan specifically highlighted Haiti as a sign of that strength and highlighted friends in Janesville, Wisconsin, who are doctors and come from Africa.

I guess Ryan has "black friends"??

Most of those people are the cream of the crop in their countries and part of a very small elite with the money to be able to get an education. I've been to third world countries that are so poor and whose currencies are so devalued that people actually use U.S. dollars as a de facto currency and they only make a few dollars a day. The people coming here from those countries with and/or getting an education come from the very few wealthy families there because everyone else is making $10 a day and can't afford to leave.
yes, I can see how that is or could be, the case.....so why would Trump not want them here?

And we have visas for them to come over. What I resent is the fact that for the AVERAGE college graduate that is anywhere from 40 to 100K in debt to get a degree has piss poor prospects of finding a job that can sustain them after they start paying back student loans while jobs are given to those that came over here without that kind of debt. It's no better than offshoring jobs. Remember those that worked for Walt Disney that had to train their cheaper replacements?

So FUCKING "A" I am totally on board with "America First".....got a fucking problem with that???

So FUCKING "A" I am totally on board with "America First".....got a fucking problem with that???

upload_2018-1-12_22-50-58.png

You've got to take a stand.......and, apparently, many Trump cultists on here have done just that.
On another thread, one of the Trump ass kissers commented that in bars throughout this country, many republicans must be praising the "NO PC" comments of a racist president.

Our country will be given a belated Christmas present after this upcoming Nov.'s election.

White Nationalists Praise Trump for 'Shithole' Comment: 'It's Obviously ...

Trump's comments about 'sh*thole countries' are wildly popular with ...

Trump's vulgarity: Overt racism or a president who says what many ...
You've got to take a stand.......and, apparently, many Trump cultists on here have done just that.
On another thread, one of the Trump ass kissers commented that in bars throughout this country, many republicans must be praising the "NO PC" comments of a racist president.

Our country will be given a belated Christmas present after this upcoming Nov.'s election.

Get the fuck out of here with your hypocritical PC crap asshole..if you think your average bar is PC correct ...

You must be a band fag.

Do me a solid and show me where he called them shithole people.

After you fail at that, please prove he was wrong about Africa.

And we have visas for them to come over. What I resent is the fact that for the AVERAGE college graduate that is anywhere from 40 to 100K in debt to get a degree has piss poor prospects of finding a job that can sustain them after they start paying back student loans while jobs are given to those that came over here without that kind of debt. It's no better than offshoring jobs. Remember those that worked for Walt Disney that had to train their cheaper replacements?

I saw on TV recently that some of the corporations hiring these college degree people are now paying off these employee's student loans as a benefit. Most corporations have programs to put their employees through college, as one of their benefits, as long as their degree is related to their job or would benefit them at the company. But these other workers, that paid for college schooling on their own, they are now offering to pay off their student loans.

We can only hope, that more employers in need of educated workers, would do the same!

Prove it liar ...

I saw on TV recently that some of the corporations hiring these college degree people are now paying off these employee's student loans as a benefit. Most corporations have programs to put their employees through college, as one of their benefits, as long as their degree is related to their job or would benefit them at the company. But these other workers, that paid for college schooling on their own, they are now offering to pay off their student loans.

We can only hope, that more employers in need of educated workers, would do the same!

Hopefully that is a trend that will catch on and continue but until that time? We need to slow down the amount of H-B1 visas that are given out.

Do me a solid and show me where he called them shithole people.

After you fail at that, please prove he was wrong about Africa.
I'm sorry, but you can NOT ignore the subject and context of what he was talking about, which was kicking out and not letting the PEOPLE in these shit hole countries, come here...

and miss everything else he allegedly said about the dark skinned immigrants, regarding them coming from shacks, and "of course" they don't want to go back crap....

so PLEASE spare me the song and a dance and the twisting and turning and the apologetic symphony you Trump supporters are putting on...

White supremacists Andrew Anglin called Trump’s words "encouraging and refreshing,’”

.....and so do many of the right wingers on here......

And?

What did BLM thugs have to say?

Forum List

Back