575,000 illegal alien Muslims in America, be afraid, very afraid, hide the children!!

The study says that 23% of the 2.5 million Muslims in the United States are not citizens.

so that does not mean they are illegal immigrants..where in the world would you think that not a citizen automatically means illegal immigrant? Permenent residents certainly aren't citizens and they certainly aren't illegal immigrants either.

A 2007 Pew Research report, reported that 23% of Muslims are illegal aliens.

Didn't you just say in the other thread that 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexican?

Homeland Security Report:

In 2007, Department of Homeland Security apprehended nearly 961,000 foreign nationals. Nearly 89 percent were natives of Mexico. The leading countries of origin of those removed were Mexico. DHS removed 99,900 known criminal aliens from the United States." Immigration Enforcement Actions: 2007http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/enforcement_ar_07.pdf Or http://www.hsdl.org/hslog/?q=node/4572

How many illegal aliens in America?

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

“The estimated 20 million illegal aliens in this country and our federal government's failure to enforce either our border or immigration laws.”
CNN
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0503/02/ldt.01.html

In April 2003, Georgia state Senator - and national board member of MALDEF – Sam Zamarripa told the Georgia state senate that there were 20 million illegals in the U.S. at the time.
http://www.americanpatrol.com/GEORGIA/ZAMARRIPA/MenuZamarripaWatch.html

In a September 2004 report on our un-secure borders “Who Left the Door Open?” Time magazine used an estimation of 15 million illegals present in the U.S. using reasoning similar to ours – but with much more optimistic U.S. Border Patrol apprehension rates.
http://www.theamericanresistance.com/articles/art2004sep20.html

until America looks like the 3rd world shit holes they come from!

Yes, When Hispanics take over America, whites will have finally proved there not "racist"

And if they did, I would just smile and know you are hiding in your basement saying, I told you so, I told you so.

That would be cool.

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

Didn't you just say in the other thread that 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexican? You can't have it both ways Wolf....how can 23% of illegals be Muslims and 90% be Mexican...something is fuzzy with your math .....

The study says that 23% of the 2.5 million Muslims in the United States are not citizens. They may have come on student visas or on vacations with a passport but then they don’t leave or renew their visas and by law they are considered illegal aliens.

Remember, it only took 19 Muslims to blow up the Twin Towers. About 6 of them had expired student visas and their status was illegal aliens by federal law.

"In America there was a 2.5 million Muslim population. That is 0.8% of the U.S. population. A 2007 Pew Research report, reported that 23% of Muslims are illegal aliens. "

No, it doesn't. A person can be a legal permanent resident and not a citizen, ya moron.

Do not forget the skyrocketing birth rates by Muslims, 5 or 11 children pro family, everybody get granted the US - Citizenship.

Everyone born in the US is a citizen – there’s no ‘granting.’

Islam is a religion, not a race or ethnic group – people leave religions all the time.

It’s also telling how little faith conservatives have in American culture, its ability to break-down any Old World culture or religion and bring to the surface everyone’s inner hedonist.

Muslim children born and raised in the US will be more about hip-hop than Sharia.

Evidently, Clayton has never heard of "Home Grown Terrorists" Or followed up on their activities. They may enjoy American music but they still try to blow up Americans on American soil.

What are they teaching those kids in the Mosques Clayton?

A century ago America's KNOWNOTHINGs greatest fear was that the PAPISTS would change their society.

And they were right, too. It did.

Now they have a new boogie man to worry about.

Fearful lot, those enthnocentrics.

What's so wierd about taking off your shoes inside the house?

It's not one of my cultural expectation.

Hence it is weird to me.

most Americans take off their shoes in the house...what is so against our culture about that? I take my shoes off when I go in the house..why? Because the floor stays clean and we don't track in crap from outside...started doing that when my kids were babies and crawled on the floor. Now I do it because sand and dirt scratches ceramic tile.

Didn't you just say in the other thread that 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexican? You can't have it both ways Wolf....how can 23% of illegals be Muslims and 90% be Mexican...something is fuzzy with your math .....

Read it more carefully. No one said that 23% of ILLEGALS are muslims. It's that 23% of MUSLIMS are here illegally. It makes sense as soon as you get the percentages correct. Ramsay Yousef was here illegally for years. He took advantage of the 1986 amnesty. He became a dual American citizen. He married an American Citizen, had American Citizen children. He had a good American job, paid his taxes, and STILL tried to blow up the World Trade Center.

All of the Lakawanna Six and the Ft. Dix Six were citizens. Faisal Shahzad was a naturalized dual American Citizen, not here illegally. His legal status only helped him when he tried to bomb Times Square. Nidal Hasan is a muslim, born here, served in the military, took oaths and made promises and STILL killed 13 people at Ft. Hood. Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad wasn't here illegally when he tried to bomb the recruiting office in Arkansas. Rezwan Ferdaus, a US citizen, was just arrested in a terror plot using model airplanes to distribute explosives. Percentagewise, muslims here illegally are far less of a danger than muslims who are also US Citizens.

Oh yes, the recently departed Anwar Al-Awlaki was born in New Mexico. Seems like the problem is with MUSLIMS not those here illegally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't try to convince the anti-USA crowd that there are worse things than being AMERICAN! It's a losing battle. They will always find a way to blame the 'evil' USA for ALL the ills of the world. It must be such a warm cozy feeling to know that it is all the fault of the USA and the rest of the world gets off scott free with their clean, clean little hands.......hmmmmmm.

Samir Kahn was also killed in the attack that took out Awlaki. Khan was Saudi born, but lived in Queens and was a naturalized American citizen.

I feel sorry for libs, all they got is Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph. The other white terrorists, like Bill Ayers, Ted Kazynski and Charlie Manson were all leftists.

Samir Kahn was also killed in the attack that took out Awlaki. Khan was Saudi born, but lived in Queens and was a naturalized American citizen.

I feel sorry for libs, all they got is Tim McVeigh and Eric Rudolph. The other white terrorists, like Bill Ayers, Ted Kazynski and Charlie Manson were all leftists.

Nope, I have a whole list of them..those are just the two I mentioned.

home grown terrorists are mostly white christians....sort of like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph...

You name one or two and that proves your point? Why not name all the ones that have been arrested who had plans to terrorize this country who are from the middle east??? Who it seems became USA citiznes for that sole purpose?? And - who were born here? They are NOT white nor christian AND home grown!!

Forum List

Back