575,000 illegal alien Muslims in America, be afraid, very afraid, hide the children!!

I'd rather have Muslims take over America, then be called a racist
Then you are an fool. I could care less if they call me a racist. Muslims are satan worshipers and they are all evil.

Let me guess asshole, you are a tea party member. A proud one, righty?

Fucking dumb ass. There are over a billion of them. How arrogant are you to say you and your beliefs are better than them. I worked with a Bosnian muslim. Bosnian...she was evil? Really? I say, you are more evil then the majority of them since you are saying all of them are devil worshipers. What a fucking dumb ass you are.

Fuck you.

God bless.

Yes, When Hispanics take over America, whites will have finally proved there not "racist"

And if they did, I would just smile and know you are hiding in your basement saying, I told you so, I told you so.

That would be cool.

Whoever said "I'd rather let Muslims take over America than be called a racist".

That is plain ignorant.

Here you are calling other people names on here but this statement is very UN American, and has ignorant bias all over it.

Names are just freaking names, who cares. Your cupcake would taste the same as it did the day before.

Your comment on Muslims taking over, you realize it would not be the peaceful Muslims who try and go by the peaceful side of the Qur'an not the part that tells Muslims how to kill infidels. It would the the radical extreme Muslims who hate everything Western (and secretly watch American Idol) and vow to kill all infidels. These are the ones who would implement Sharia Law.

So NO THANK YOU.

A name is just a name....

But this country is American and will never be taken over by Extreme Muslim Radicals.

Preach

Fear
fear
Fear
Fear
Fear
Fear
Fear

There's no better way to make turn a population of thinking citizens into
partisan ZOMBIES

Back in the 80s, before all this anitMoslem insantity was mainstream, I live in Connecticut.

I knew a lot (meaning alike about five) Moslems. One owned Au Bon pain of CT, one worked in grocery store, and three more ran a Kiosk at the Danbury Fair Mall.

My point here is that they were very different people in very different economic circumstances and classes.

I liked those guys.

Hard working people just trying to get ahead in America.

They'd give you the shirt off their backs if you needed it.

Seriously. One guy offered me a no interest loan (a silent partnership buy out deal, actually. He could not charge me interest so that was how the deal had to be structured) to BUY a SILVAN LEARNING CENTER. YOu know how much money that takes, folks?

A LOT!

They were nothing like the caractured Islamo-freaks some of you idiots think all Moslems are like.

The guy who owned Au Bon Pain was an urbane, highly intelligent and extraordinarily well informed business man.

The guys who were just workers were much like most American workers.

The only thing that I noticed that was odd about them was that they didn't like dogs, and you had to take your shoes off to enter their homes.

Oh yeah, and one more thing.

They were all gambling addicts.

That I found rather weird, but then I think gambling is kinda weird, anyway.

As long as the Moslems can live with our secular society, I don't give a fig what GOD they pray to, or how they structure their own lives.

Do not forget the skyrocketing birth rates by Muslims, 5 or 11 children pro family, everybody get granted the US - Citizenship.

A 2007 Pew Research report, reported that 23% of Muslims are illegal aliens.

Didn't you just say in the other thread that 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexican? You can't have it both ways Wolf....how can 23% of illegals be Muslims and 90% be Mexican...something is fuzzy with your math .....

Who you should be hiding your children from are the white perverted child rapist and killers are are on the loose. 50,000 of them we know off. Countless others waiting and watching your children.
Muslims don't kill rape of kill children.
Jews did unmentionable atrocites against children. Even ate them in bibical times. Now they just kill Palistinian children that throw rocks at them.

Last edited:

Didn't you just say in the other thread that 90% of illegal immigrants are Mexican? You can't have it both ways Wolf....how can 23% of illegals be Muslims and 90% be Mexican...something is fuzzy with your math .....

The math is not really that important. 60% or 90% doesn't matter that much. I question the 23% of illegals are Muslim.:cuckoo:

The study says that 23% of the 2.5 million Muslims in the United States are not citizens. They may have come on student visas or on vacations with a passport but then they don’t leave or renew their visas and by law they are considered illegal aliens.

Remember, it only took 19 Muslims to blow up the Twin Towers. About 6 of them had expired student visas and their status was illegal aliens by federal law.

"In America there was a 2.5 million Muslim population. That is 0.8% of the U.S. population. A 2007 Pew Research report, reported that 23% of Muslims are illegal aliens. "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back