575,000 illegal alien Muslims in America, be afraid, very afraid, hide the children!!

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
In 2010 the current population in the United States was 308,745,538 according to the census bureau. In 2009 Pew Research reported that in America there was a 2.5 million Muslim population. That is 0.8% of the U.S. population.

A 2007 Pew Research report, reported that 23% of Muslims are illegal aliens. In the same study they said that 78% of Americans are concerned about Islamic extremist in the U.S. The study also said that younger U.S. Muslims are more readily accepted suicide bombing in defense of Islam that older Muslims.

Source:

Pew Research Center
“Muslim Americans MIDDLE CLASS AND MOSTLY MAINSTREAM”

Page 47
23% of Muslims in America are not U.S. Citizens.

Page 53
The American population as a whole is somewhat more concerned about Islamic extremism in the U.S. than are Muslim Americans: 78% of the public say they are very or somewhat concerned about Islamic extremism at home.

Page 53
Younger Muslims in the U.S. are more willing to accept suicide bombing in defense of Islam than are their older counterparts.

Page 53 – 54
Can suicide bombing be Justified?
Younger Muslims in the U.S. are more willing to accept suicide bombing in defense of Islam than are their older counterparts. Among Muslims younger than 30, for example 15% say that suicide bombing can often or sometimes be justified (2% often, 13% sometimes)

Page 54
Muslims in the U.S. have a very (1%) or somewhat (4%) favorable view of al Qaeda.

AS most folks know Im all for kicking out the ILLEGALS. But if they are attractive enough they may stay. To celebrate this union we have Neil Diamond!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3S7mlRYL-8&NR=1&feature=fvwp]‪America - (By Neil Diamond)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

23 per cent aren't US citizens. But that doesn't make them illegal.

Also, I'm too busy hiding my child from the Messicans to worry about dat dem der towelheads.

I'd rather have Muslims take over America, then be called a racist

Deport illegal alien Muslims first!

On what legal, Constitutional grounds?

And even if you could implement such a program (which you can’t, thank goodness), how would you determine who is and is not Muslim?

Your ignorance and hate make you look foolish, they undermine your ‘cause.’

Deport illegal alien Muslims first!

On what legal, Constitutional grounds?

And even if you could implement such a program (which you can’t, thank goodness), how would you determine who is and is not Muslim?

Your ignorance and hate make you look foolish, they undermine your ‘cause.’
[easy]they smell like garlic.and they hang out with libs like you!!! liberals will not say anything against islam :doubt:

Last edited:
Border authorities arrest controversial Muslim cleric east of San Diego

January, 26, 2011

Mr. Said Jaziri, 43, a Muslim from Tunisia paid $5,000.00 to a Mexican human smuggler to take him over the border near San Diego he said he wanted to be taken to a “safe place anywhere in the U.S.” He was picked up by the U.S Border Patrol who found him hiding in the trunk of a car. Some fire fighters saw him getting into the car trunk and reported it.

Jaziri was deported for failing to disclose a criminal conviction in France while applying for refugee status in the mid-1990s.

Jaziri had been a former radical Imam of a small mosque where he taught Sharia law and strictly followed the Koran. He led Muslim protests over the Danish newspaper cartoon of Muhammad in 2006. He also pushed for government subsidies to build him a larger Mosque.

Jaziri angered the local people and it’s said that “His case tapped into the anti-immigrant mood in the community. I think he was deported because people hated his ideas.” He had a great deal of support from Muslim organizations and Amnesty International.

“He told agents that his journey to the border had been a long one. He took a flight from Africa to Europe, then to Central America and Chetumal, Mexico, on the Mexico-Belize border, where he took a bus to Tijuana.”

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigations have revealed that aliens were smuggled from the Middle East to staging areas in Central and South America, before being smuggled illegally into the United States.
  • Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the Southwest border.
  • U.S. military and intelligence officials believe that Venezuela is emerging as a potential hub of terrorism in the Western Hemisphere. The Venezuelan government is issuing identity documents that could subsequently be used to obtain a U.S. visa and enter the country.
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
Page 4
http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

----

Federal law enforcement estimates that 10 percent to 30 percent of illegal aliens are actually apprehended and 10 percent to 20 percent of drugs are seized Therefore, in 2005, as many as 10 to 4 million illegal aliens crossed into the United States; and as much as 2.2 to 1.1 million kilograms of cocaine and 11. 6 to 5.8 million kilograms of marijuana entered the United States.

A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
Page 3
http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Yes, When Hispanics take over America, whites will have finally proved there not "racist"

I've always said we will be conquered from within, eventually.
Agreed, but the history lesson in that is a culture doing it to themselves, not because of infiltrating Goths, Welshmen or Muslims. The collapse of the Roman and English empires was primarily due to their own hubris. Still, they lasted several hundred years. I figure we've got at least a couple more hundred in ours.
flag.gif

All Americans are going to have to turn on the government and by that I mean vote every single last one of them out of office. Politics isn't a career although politicians make it one of money, bribery and corruption.

The longer politicians stay in office the more corrupt they become. They won't be happy until car bombings are an everyday event in America. It's time to take them out, out of office that is by voting them out. Do not tarry.

23 per cent aren't US citizens. But that doesn't make them illegal.

Also, I'm too busy hiding my child from the Messicans to worry about dat dem der towelheads.

If they want to stop the illegal mooooslims...then they should keep building that damn fence. :doubt:

Fucking mooslims and worse, those fucking Canadians.

Forum List

Back