20 Million ASIANS

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
What if the US rid itself of the illegal alien mexicans: anchor babies, "dream act" parasites, drug pushers - even the 25% of the california prison population who are alien criminals, and replaced them with 20 million asians?

Asians have high IQs. They have an excellent work ethic, are responsible, family oriented, etc. We could get a lot of them the PRC. The chinese "one child" and forced abortion programs have produced a great surplus of young chinese men (chinese parents prefer boys if they only have one child) who will never get married there.

We could hook them up with the large number of single black women. We could require an IQ of 165 and above, and there would be plenty who would meet that requirement. They would greatly enhance our economy, because what we need now isn't fruit pickers, but people who can create innovative new products that will revive our economy.

What if the US rid itself of the illegal alien mexicans: anchor babies, "dream act" parasites, drug pushers - even the 25% of the california prison population who are alien criminals, and replaced them with 20 million asians?

Asians have high IQs. They have an excellent work ethic, are responsible, family oriented, etc. We could get a lot of them the PRC. The chinese "one child" and forced abortion programs have produced a great surplus of young chinese men (chinese parents prefer boys if they only have one child) who will never get married there.

We could hook them up with the large number of single black women. We could require an IQ of 165 and above, and there would be plenty who would meet that requirement. They would greatly enhance our economy, because what we need now isn't fruit pickers, but people who can create innovative new products that will revive our economy.

Great idea......HITLER.

I appreciate your kind words re: my peeps....

...but are you aware of the following:

"The FBI and CIA have detected hundreds of such attempts to steal American military technology in the last eight years. That information led to over 500 formal investigations, and hundreds of arrests and prosecutions. Even with that, it appears that far more military technology is illegally making its way to China.

Thousands of Chinese citizens, and Chinese-Americans caught up in what the Chinese call the “thousand grains of sand” espionage system."
Chinese espionage of American technology | TR Defence

Are you sure you want to go forward with the program?

"The FBI and CIA have detected hundreds of such attempts to steal American military technology in the last eight years. That information led to over 500 formal investigations, and hundreds of arrests and prosecutions. Even with that, it appears that far more military technology is illegally making its way to China.

Thousands of Chinese citizens, and Chinese-Americans caught up in what the Chinese call the “thousand grains of sand” espionage system."

I didn't think of that - yep, that's a problem. But there are many asians elsewhere: japanese (although they usually don't emmigrate) republic of china, etc. The point is, we need to improve the quality of our immigrants, we don't need to be the dumping ground for the third world. Europe might help, but they don't have their minds right after centuries of statism, and it looks like they've agreed to eventually become the Western Caliphate.

I didn't think of that - yep, that's a problem. But there are many asians elsewhere: japanese (although they usually don't emmigrate) republic of china, etc. The point is, we need to improve the quality of our immigrants, we don't need to be the dumping ground for the third world. Europe might help, but they don't have their minds right after centuries of statism, and it looks like they've agreed to eventually become the Western Caliphate.

"...there are many asians elsewhere: japanese (although they usually don't emmigrate) republic of china, etc"

You left out South Korea on purpose- didn't ya'!

I'm doing my Edith Piaf face right now!

I just gave it!!!

You must have posted while I composing my post.

I’m sure you two will be very happy together. Birds of a feather, and all that.

As to the OP: ignorant, racist, illegal – typical of the right.

Ohhhh....
....poor Jonesy.

Did you feel left out?
And, shouldn't you be used to it by now?

I just gave it!!!

Don't even make this typical of the right.

It's insane.

Round up all illegals and ship them back to wherever they came from would be a good thing. But to attempt genetic engineering? No Way Jose.........

Our immigration laws allow a certain number of people to legally enter the country. there are rules for who and from where they are permitted to enter from. The only problem with our immigration law is the illegals.

The problem is not the ethnicity of the 20 million illegals. It's the fact that they are here illegally, stealing social security & green card numbers, and costing billions upon billions in welfare, education and medical costs to taxpayers. Illegal Asians, illegal Europeans, illegal Africans, same damned problem. We don't know who they are, we don't know where they are, we don't know what they are doing because they, duh, are here illegally.

Your entire premise reeks of satire, but the subject itself is a serious one despite your attempts at race-baiting.

I don't think so......they are terrible drivers

:ack-1: :banned:

I hope to God this incredibly offensive mess is just a tongue-in-cheek, lame attempt at humor and sarcasm, rather than an utterly serious racist pile of dog vomit. If it IS serious, I'm not even sure where to begin being offended.

I just gave it!!!

Idiot throwing a race card - thank you, now quit cluttering the thread.

Dumbass, you open the thread with a post a) denigrating people of Mexican descent, b) assuming people are just short of being saints SOLELY based on their being Asian, c) take a passing swipe at the black community, and d) then propose forced breeding programs, and YOU want to accuse someone ELSE of "throwing the race card"?

Shut the fuck up. :slap:

Forum List

Back