575,000 illegal alien Muslims in America, be afraid, very afraid, hide the children!!

ok you want the list..sure thing...let's give it to you to think about...

Before that though..Tipisy....so you are willing to throw out freedom of religion now too? What other part of the constitution do you want to throw out? Perhaps all of it? And you call yourself an American? PFFTTT

Timothy McVeigh, Unibomber, Clayton Waagner, Eric Rudolph, Robert Goldstein, William Krarr, Judith Bruey, Chuck Spingola aka Army of God, George Metesky, Simbionese Liberation Army, Weathermen, Richard Girnt Butler, Aryan Nations*they are described as terrorists even by RAND*, the Ohio 7, Bruce Ivins, James Von Brunn, Andrew Joseph Stack...do you really need me to continue or has my point been made?

How many were Christian as you so pointedly described???? Saying 'white and christian'. Most terrorists are described more for their religion than for their race. Most are muslims who come from the middle east or whose parents brought them to this country as children. Proof please that those which you described as white and christian ARE christian.

ok you want the list..sure thing...let's give it to you to think about...

Before that though..Tipisy....so you are willing to throw out freedom of religion now too? What other part of the constitution do you want to throw out? Perhaps all of it? And you call yourself an American? PFFTTT

Timothy McVeigh, Unibomber, Clayton Waagner, Eric Rudolph, Robert Goldstein, William Krarr, Judith Bruey, Chuck Spingola aka Army of God, George Metesky, Simbionese Liberation Army, Weathermen, Richard Girnt Butler, Aryan Nations*they are described as terrorists even by RAND*, the Ohio 7, Bruce Ivins, James Von Brunn, Andrew Joseph Stack...do you really need me to continue or has my point been made?

Your point was that obama has a lot of terrorist friends. Yeah that's been made. I knew it from before though.

Islam is not only a religion. It is the entire political system and the entirety of civil and criminal law. It is seamless. IF the religion could be separated out from the political and judicial there is no reason why islam could not co-exist. However, the imams say that islam is not here to co-exist, but to dominate. Not so much that the religion should be all encompassing. Even islamic countries permit Christianity as a religion provided the jizya tax is paid by Christians. They don't permit non islamic laws and the leaders are naturally appointed by the mullahs. Then you get to vote for whoever was appointed and the election is pretty much 100%. The question isn't so much whether islam as a religion should be permitted to exist in the US. It's whether the entirety of the US is prepared to live under the laws of islam.

Response to the Congressional Report on Home Grown Islamic Terrorism

A short list of examples of homegrown terrorists includes:

Fort Hood shooting: 13 people were killed and 29 injured after a gunman fired indiscriminately on November 5, 2009, at the Fort Hood military post in Texas. Virginia-born Palestinian Nidal Malik Hasan, a Muslim and military psychiatrist, is the sole suspect in the case. Hasan, who is now paralysed after being shot by officers, has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder - and if convicted could face the death penalty.
Little Rock shooting: Muslim convert Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad killed Private William Long and wounded another during a drive-by shooting on soldiers at a military recruiting office in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 2009. Muhammad pleaded guilty to murder after claiming he was sent to kill as many soldiers as possible by al-Qaeda.
Times Square car bomb: A car bomb was ignited but failed to go off in Times Square, New York, last year - a terror plot foiled after two street vendors spotted smoke coming from the vehicle and informed the police.Two days later, Faisal Shahzad, 30, was arrested. The Pakistan-born American citizen, who has been charged, reportedly confessed to the attempted attack, saying that he had trained at a Pakistani terrorist training camp.
Synagogue plot: Two middle-eastern men living in New York were arrested for allegedly plotting to attack synagogues dressed as Hasidic Jews. Make-up salesman Ahmed Ferhani, 27, was caught with taxi dispatcher Mohammad Mamdouh, 20, in May in a dramatic police sting operation as they tried to acquire a fearsome arsenal of weapons from an undercover NYPD officer.
Jose Padilla, a U.S. citizen is accused of participating in an al-Qaeda plot to detonate a "dirty bomb" on U.S. soil.
The Lackawanna Six, Yemeni-Americans from near Buffalo, NY, attended an al-Qaeda training camp and plead guilty to providing material support for a terrorist organization.
The Fort Dix Plot included six foreign-born illegal Muslim immigrants, a Turkish immigrant and a U.S. citizen, a Palestinian from Jordan. They were arrested for a plot targeting the Fort Dix Army base in New Jersey.
The Portland Sevenare American Muslims from Portland, OR, convicted for attempting to join al-Qaeda and levy war against the United States. Mohamed Osman Mohamud, a Somali-born, naturalized U.S. citizen was arrested in Portland, OR, for trying to detonate a car bomb during a Christmas-tree lighting ceremony.
Visit the 9/11 Defend Our Students Campaign's website to find out more about this growing threat to your liberties and what your can do. Go to: www.defendstudent

Ramsay Yousef the bomber in the 1993 WTC attack. And who could forget the cheeky little guy, the white one. The convert. Johnny Walker Lindh! Is he white or muslim? Can we forgive him because he was raised as a liberal? He helped to kill Mike Spahn. Did you get Yaser Esam Hamdi who was born in Baton Rouge Louisiana? He was captured in Afghanistan. His parents took him back to Saudi Arabia when he was 3. He never returned and apparently only remembered his birthplace when he was captured. Born in the USA!

Despite that Lindh was one of the prisoners who killed Mike Spahn by biting him to death and eating his flesh, I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He was driven to radicalism by his ultra liberal parents.

Some are white AND muslim and terrorists. Some are simply muslim and terrorists. Some are simply white and terrorists. The majority of terrorists who are white have adopted the muslim faith aka islam. Terrorism is about religion NOT race.

Terroisim is about religion only because the religion and politics are indistinguishable. It's really about politics. In islam there is no difference between politics and religion.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
So far, the evidence is that the terrorists who got their citizenship from the government's cracker jack box is more dangerous than those here lilegally.

Ok....then let's put it this way: Countries where the majority of their people are of the muslim faith have terrorists who are muslims. Countires where some have adopted the muslim faith turn to terrorism. Race does not play a part. Terrorists in this country don't claim ANY faith and come in all races.

Christianity is NOT a religion. I'm not being obtuse; I simply answered your question.

islamophobia4101.jpg

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among Time magazine's 100 men and women whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.

lol you're the biggest board Islamophobe on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back