More Islamization in Bethlehem: Jesus' birthplace removes all Christmas decorations in honor of Hamas 'martyrs’

So no.
  • Majority of Israelis are not religious.
  • Most Turks are Muslims.
  • Erdogan - devout Muslim.
  • Netanyahu - Secular.
  • Most Arab "Palestinians" are Muslim (92-97 percent)

Picking on this or that politician, instead of the whole picture, is the exact false "both-sidesim" .

As to being "fair..." you have not posted against Palestinians. Period.

All your relative posts are against Jews. Often camouflaged as "anti zionist."
Ask him why he hasn't posted a word about Palestinians using civilians too.

This old ugly trick of attacking anyone who is against anti Jewish terror to try and link a person with "groups". It's old and sick.
Yea. I've seen this before you hasbaMosad whatever... 😂 usually when losing an argument.

It's not about you as a person. Nothing personal. It's your routine of promoting Islamic anti Israel sources pieces.

(At times while stressing your words "As a catholic")
TRT for instance, isn't just Turkish, but it engages in vile conspiracy theories too.

It's not about you as a person. Nothing personal. It's your routine of promoting Islamic anti Israel sources pieces.

^Trolling and RudeManners. This is a discussion board

No need to for you to be so rude and get personal or engage in name calling. Reply to the subject and routine of your negative posting why it is. Thank you. I haven't called you anything.
Thank you.
Trollin ^

Do you respect Islam? Are you a member of the hasbara ?

Jesus' birthplace removes all Christmas decorations in honor of Hamas 'martyrs’

__

Comment:

ISLAMIZED,

ISLAMIZATION​

Since at least the 1920s, many Arabs were heavily influenced by the surrounding dominant Islamic culture.

By 1937, Arab-Christians joined the Arab-Muslims in celebrating, Muhammad's birthday by displaying pictures of Hitler & Mussolini.

View attachment 859562

____

The situation of Christians in Bethlehem has deteriorated dramatically in the last century, and especially since the PA took control of the city in 1995. In 1947, Christians comprised about 85% of the city’s population, but that figure had actually tplunged to 16% by 2016, and is estimated since then.

Historian:

"...the bitter experience of non-Muslim communities in Arab countries—like the fate of Arab Christians, the Muslims’ supposed partners in Arab nationalism. What return should Israelis expect for abandoning their national sovereignty, when Coptic Christian churches in Egypt are burned, and Coptic priests and laymen physically assaulted? The Copts are an integral part of the Egyptian people, yet many of them suffer from persecution at the hands of radical Muslims, and many have fled Egypt. A similar fate has befallen Palestinian Christians, who have lived in perpetual fear of the Palestinian security forces and the armed groups in the areas under their control. Christians have emigrated in large numbers, and the relative proportion of Christians within the Palestinian Authority has steadily declined since its establishment in 1994. At least ten thousand Christian Arabs have fled, including some three thousand since the outbreak of hostilities in September 2000."

Since 1997 there has been a brutal Islamization of Bethlehem.
Arabs under oppressive leadership can not freely say what they believe against the Islamic power.

____

Infamous neo-Nazi Arab Issa Nakhleh wrote his dedication to Muhamnad and his Quran.
Issa Nakhleh (1915-2003): A supposed "Christian" - After a long bloody Neo-Nazi career, he published a glorification of Islam, Muhammad
_____

Here is Falastin (Filastin who at aome periods worked with the Mufti) in 1933:

View attachment 859563

Related:

Yoseph Haddad is a proud Christian Arab Israeli

You claim to be a Christian, tell us what the Bible says about Christmas.

I saw you copied and pasted part of this paragraph to another person too.

In any case.

What kind of a question is that? What if I asked you if you are a CAIR member or SJP or MAS or of any other Islamic Israelophobic lobby / "pallywood" propaganda?

(BTW the group you mentioned, as far as I read previously, is not about "religion" or "islam" - which refutes your entire premise and structure of putting the two questions together - hence I avoided it before and you didn't get the hint).

The first thing you should assume is, that any user is an individual, and AS an individual. Which I am.

If you saw any post where I post against the Islam as a faith. Go ahead and show/prove it. Or on any faith as such. etc. For that matter.

Respect the other.

Golden rule.

Last edited:
Troll ^ I’ve answered all your questions. You won’t answer mine. You are a troll and very poorly mannered.
No need to for you to be so rude and get personal or engage in name calling. Reply to the subject and routine of your negative posting why it is. Thank you. I haven't called you anything.
Thank you.
Or his haste he confuses between users too. 🤣

Last edited:

In any case.

What kind of a question is that? What if I asked you if you are a CAIR member or SJP or MAS or of any other Islamic Israelophobic lobby / "pallywood" propaganda?

(BTW the group you mentioned, as far as I read previously, is not about "religion" or "islam" - which refutes your entire premise and structure of putting the two questions together - hence I avoided it before and you didn't get the hint).

The first thing you should assume is, that any user is an individual, and AS an individual. Which I am.

If you saw any post where I post against the Islam as a faith. Go ahead and show/prove it. Or on any faith as such. etc. For that matter.

Respect the other.

Golden rule.
You can take whatever position you want any religion. You’re being very disrespectful by not answering a simple question when I’ve answered all of your questions.

Do you respect Islam?

Are you with the hasbara?

Im not with cair or any news organization.

__

Comment:

ISLAMIZED,

ISLAMIZATION​

Since at least the 1920s, many Arabs were heavily influenced by the surrounding dominant Islamic culture.

By 1937, Arab-Christians joined the Arab-Muslims in celebrating, Muhammad's birthday by displaying pictures of Hitler & Mussolini.

View attachment 859562

____

The situation of Christians in Bethlehem has deteriorated dramatically in the last century, and especially since the PA took control of the city in 1995. In 1947, Christians comprised about 85% of the city’s population, but that figure had actually tplunged to 16% by 2016, and is estimated since then.

Historian:

"...the bitter experience of non-Muslim communities in Arab countries—like the fate of Arab Christians, the Muslims’ supposed partners in Arab nationalism. What return should Israelis expect for abandoning their national sovereignty, when Coptic Christian churches in Egypt are burned, and Coptic priests and laymen physically assaulted? The Copts are an integral part of the Egyptian people, yet many of them suffer from persecution at the hands of radical Muslims, and many have fled Egypt. A similar fate has befallen Palestinian Christians, who have lived in perpetual fear of the Palestinian security forces and the armed groups in the areas under their control. Christians have emigrated in large numbers, and the relative proportion of Christians within the Palestinian Authority has steadily declined since its establishment in 1994. At least ten thousand Christian Arabs have fled, including some three thousand since the outbreak of hostilities in September 2000."

Arabs under oppressive leadership can not freely say what they believe against the Islamic power.

____

Infamous neo-Nazi Arab Issa Nakhleh wrote his dedication to Muhamnad and his Quran.
Issa Nakhleh (1915-2003): A supposed "Christian" - After a long bloody Neo-Nazi career, he published a glorification of Islam, Muhammad
_____

View attachment 859563

Related:

Talk about yer War on Xmas, do you think it will piss off Jesus enough that he will strike back with a vengeance not seen since the table-turning incident in the temple??

In any case.

Respect the other.

Golden rule.
You can take whatever position you want an...
Since you reposted without reading carefully so I highlighted it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too

IMG-20231119-WA0000.jpg

LOL. is FranklinRoosevelt_FTW still asking about being a "member"?

__

Comment:

ISLAMIZED,

ISLAMIZATION​

View attachment 859562

____

Historian:

____

_____

View attachment 859563

Related:

Informative.

Forum List

Back