56 people shot in Chicago over Memorial Day Weekend

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Seriously, when is it going to stop? I'm so tired already of all those revolts and daily shootings. Why can't we just all live in peace?
44 Injured 12 Killed In Chicago Shootings During Memorial Day Weekend
Riots-Riot-police-patrol--005.jpg

Attachments

• Riots-Riot-police-patrol--005.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I'm sure the Mayor of Chicago has the situation in hand...
And the support of the people.
56 less votes for who ever is the Dem Nominee in 2016. and its early.
and why isnt Moochelle there telling her people to stop shooting each other, cause if they keep shooting one another, day wont be much black folks left to vote for O'Mallery.

I'm sure the Mayor of Chicago has the situation in hand...
And the support of the people.
56 less votes for who ever is the Dem Nominee in 2016. and its early.

Right, as if gun thugs vote.

And btw it's 56 fewer -- not "less".
it actually depends on how big the deceased were. if they shoot someone who weighs 300+ pounds, that counts as two votes according to liberals.

Seriously, when is it going to stop? I'm so tired already of all those revolts and daily shootings. Why can't we just all live in peace?

Well part of it has to do with the war on drugs that has created a black market. When disputes arise, they can't go to the courts for a remedy so they shoot and kill people.

But also, if Republicans didn't promote the "race to the bottom" mentality that shipped good jobs overseas and left poor people, who are mostly black, with little options to make money and survive. So then the black market dealings become tempting and they go do it.

Which plays right into the hands of racist republicans and cops. Then they can paint all black people as criminals and thugs but never call biker gangs thugs. And people say racism is dead lolololol

Well part of it has to do with the war on drugs that has created a black market. When disputes arise, they can't go to the courts for a remedy so they shoot and kill people.

But also, if Republicans didn't promote the "race to the bottom" mentality that shipped good jobs overseas and left poor people, who are mostly black, with little options to make money and survive. So then the black market dealings become tempting and they go do it.

Which plays right into the hands of racist republicans and cops. Then they can paint all black people as criminals and thugs but never call biker gangs thugs. And people say racism is dead lolololol
Then you better call BOBO and tell him not to sign the trade deal. If he does millions more jobs will be outsourced. Frankly the jobs going overseas doesn't affect negroes anyway.

Obviously the solution is ban guns in Chicago...

Another gun ban? What's that insanity definition again?

And while they're at it the sage dimocrat leaders of Chicago might want to do yet another gun buyback. I recall something like $3-4 million spent in a couple of recent ones that were also gonna help stop the criminal thugs from shootin' the criminal thugs and other innocent bystanders in the streets, cars, homes, etc. of the bloody windy city.

Anyone wanna cue Al?...Jesse?...Louie?...Rahm?...

Obviously the solution is ban guns in Chicago...

Another gun ban? What's that insanity definition again?

And while they're at it the sage dimocrat leaders of Chicago might want to do yet another gun buyback. I recall something like $3-4 million spent in a couple of recent ones that were also gonna help stop the criminal thugs from shootin' the criminal thugs and other innocent bystanders in the streets, cars, homes, etc. of the bloody windy city.

Anyone wanna cue Al?...Jesse?...Louie?...Rahm?...
Lets try this instead of a gun ban. Stay with me now! A CRIME BAN, makes as much sense as a gun ban.
Do you believe that criminals are going to turn in there guns because there is a ban now. Think about it there criminals. Use common sense sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back