BREAKING!!!!! Palestinian leader Khaled Meshaal calls for ceasefire in Chicago after a weekend of violence.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1706808458201.png

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal demanded a ceasefire in the Windy City after another weekend of violence on the streets of Chicago. "We need gun control in America!" demanded Khaled. "You cannot have peace on the streets when everyone in the city is carrying guns and arms. That is why we need the Jewish backed gun makers to stop selling their guns to Americans and send all the guns to me to be distributed on the streets of Gaza!"

President Biden responded with the first coherent words since December of last year. "We need to get on this fast and furious!" as he began to chuckle.

Last edited:
Gaza Votes For Ceasefire In Chicago
POLITICS·Feb 1, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

GAZA — Amidst an ongoing conflict between Hamas and Israel, residents of Gaza banded together Thursday to vote for a ceasefire in Chicago, a city they say is an absolute war zone.
"We are appalled by the endless violence in Chicago. How can anyone live there?" declared Gaza resident Ahmed Al-Astal Abu Al-Najjar. "We must add our voice to the growing number of people demanding peace in this war-torn American city."
According to reports, there were 2,450 shootings in The Windy City in 2023 alone. "You'd be crazy to live in Chicago," Al-Najjar reiterated, shaking his head. "I don't care how good they say their pizza is."

auto-user-sync
user-matching

"All of these deaths could have been prevented if only the Chicago government would get their act together," Gaza resident Muhammad Mahmoud Muhammad Musa said as he voted in support of the resolution calling for a Chicago ceasefire.
The text of the resolution calls for a permanent ceasefire in Chicago, humanitarian assistance, and for its citizens to immediately convert to Islam or die.
At publishing time, the Chicago city council had attempted to sign a resolution calling for ceasefire in Gaza, but the vote was interrupted by a drive-by shooting.

I finally beat the Bee!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back