Say What you will about Ann Coulter, She Nailed it Here.

Fck that anorexic floozie. She was the first talk show host to spread her nasty legs for the Romney campaign, saying everyone should vote for him because he's the inevitable nominee. Unforgivable! She's part of the problem and she's a damn Leftist. I don't care what she says.

romney-lovin-ann-coulter-has-been-castrated.jpeg

I wonder how long before she gets jiggy with Jebby?

Fck that anorexic floozie. She was the first talk show host to spread her nasty legs for the Romney campaign, saying everyone should vote for him because he's the inevitable nominee. Unforgivable! She's part of the problem and she's a damn Leftist. I don't care what she says.

If Romney had the same number of votes as McCain he would have won. If Crawly didn't falsely bail out Obama during a debate things might have been different. If the media actually covered half of the Obama scandals as they would Bush we would be singing a different tune. Hard to blame Coulter for that. She is not as influential as you give her credit for. Nevertheless, the op speaks to the merits of her statement and only the merits of her statement. Hence "Say what you will but...." How about we stay on topic?

thing is that ANN's opinions make me look forward to the future when her predictions actually come true !!

There you go, someone brave enough to tell the non PC truth about the south of the border mindset. Get ready because it is coming. Just watch what happens in Los Angeles in the next 10 years. All of you leftist can scream racism all yo want. A culture of bribes and lies is coming to a neighborhood near you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

might be coming to the USA prezidency if the boosh wins . boosh loves mexico , its culture and ways of doing things Alan .

"hear a pin drop"??

You guys crack me up.

Its ANN COULTER, for crying out loud and that's just about the most stupid thing she's ever said.

SMH

If Romney had the same number of votes as McCain he would have won. If Crawly didn't falsely bail out Obama during a debate things might have been different. If the media actually covered half of the Obama scandals as they would Bush we would be singing a different tune. Hard to blame Coulter for that. She is not as influential as you give her credit for. Nevertheless, the op speaks to the merits of her statement and only the merits of her statement. Hence "Say what you will but...." How about we stay on topic?
Stick Whore is the topic. You made sure of that. And the reason 4 million voters didn't show up to vote for Romney is because they're sick of RINOs getting shoved down our throats instead of conservatives. And your gonorrhea gal helped make that happen. She, along with Karl Rove and every other Leftist Republican need to go. America is not served by two political parties that are exactly the same.

Oh all right. I have to admit it. If only the Charlie Hebdo people had not gone to Syria, they would be alive to day.

If all the victims of ISIS had stayed out of Syria .....................................

:rolleyes:

There you go, someone brave enough to tell the non PC truth about the south of the border mindset. Get ready because it is coming. Just watch what happens in Los Angeles in the next 10 years. All of you leftist can scream racism all yo want. A culture of bribes and lies is coming to a neighborhood near you.

She'll prostitute herself for Jebby, believe me! It's best you not take anything she says seriously.

She'll prostitute herself for Jebby, believe me! It's best you not take anything she says seriously.

Not just Hebby.

Anything with that R behind it's name will do quite nicely. Anything that promises to take from the poor and give to the rich.

She has that in common with most of the RWs on this board.

Ann does have big feet but on the issue that she addressed she is 100 percent correct JonQ !!

Forum List

Back