56 people shot in Chicago over Memorial Day Weekend

We haven't had enough threads on this. Let's get like 6 more.

Well then, this should make your day!

Are You Prepared For the Chaos to Come?

Okay. You can call this fear mongering. You can attack the source. But, the fact is that the article hits very close to the truth.

Prepare Your Homes And Neighborhoods For The Violence That Is Going To Sweep America

The veneer of civilization is disappearing. Over Memorial Day weekend, 29 were shot in Baltimore and 55 in Chicago. We have MS-13 gangs arming for warfare. It's gonna be a long, hot summer.

Read the article and prepare yourselves @ Prepare Your Homes And Neighborhoods For The Violence That Is Going To Sweep America

Seriously, when is it going to stop? I'm so tired already of all those revolts and daily shootings. Why can't we just all live in peace?
44 Injured 12 Killed In Chicago Shootings During Memorial Day Weekend
Riots-Riot-police-patrol--005.jpg

Well part of it has to do with the war on drugs that has created a black market. When disputes arise, they can't go to the courts for a remedy so they shoot and kill people.

But also, if Republicans didn't promote the "race to the bottom" mentality that shipped good jobs overseas and left poor people, who are mostly black, with little options to make money and survive. So then the black market dealings become tempting and they go do it.

Which plays right into the hands of racist republicans and cops. Then they can paint all black people as criminals and thugs but never call biker gangs thugs. And people say racism is dead lolololol

NAFTA sent a lot of jobs overseas and i believe it was President Bill Clinton that signed that into law. GATT was also one of his accomplishments.

BTW, Clinton is a Democrat.

Seriously, when is it going to stop? I'm so tired already of all those revolts and daily shootings. Why can't we just all live in peace?
44 Injured 12 Killed In Chicago Shootings During Memorial Day Weekend
Riots-Riot-police-patrol--005.jpg

I suppose that why the KKK is no longer a violent organization. Blacks are now lynching themselves. I see plenty of talk about economic policy here. Ignore it. People don't kill each other in the streets for food and shelter. And poor whites don't kill at anywhere near the rate of poor blacks. Blame black culture.

Blame black culture.
That's strange that our blacks are so violent. There are many peaceful black people in Africa who feel ashamed for their American bros who take thug rap music way too close to heart. I feel sorry for all sane black people who refuse to take part in those 'riots'.

Forum List

Back