Actual gun control that will work...Chicago might finally get it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
After out shooting gallery of a weekend...12 dead and over 50 shot....the Chicago authorities might actually be on to how to stop the gang violence......I heard a news conference on the Roe Conn Show on WGN and 2 proposals are all they need...the parenting classes are crap.....the real solutions...

1) longer sentences for gun crimes

2) Charge them with domestic terrorism and get them federal time...

Finally...gun control that will work....Roe mentioned putting these guys in the federal system does one thing...moves them into the federal prison system...and out of state....away from family and gang support systems......

It will take a few convictions to get the point across...but these are two gun control measures will work...

Longer sentences!! :eusa_doh: of course! Why didn't we think of this before?? It's not that we have a gun culture with firearms glorified 24/7 with easy access, it's not that we have an economic underclass wallowing in hopelessness --- we just weren't keepin' 'em locked up quite long enough! Why, let's put this baby into action tomorrow, all the shooting will stop and the earth will smell of roses forevermore!

Brilliant, problem solved, huzzah, yay us.

Longer sentences!! :eusa_doh: of course! Why didn't we think of this before?? It's not that we have a gun culture with firearms glorified 24/7 with easy access --- we just weren't keepin' 'em locked up quite long enough! Why let's put this into action tomorrow and the earth will smell of roses forevermore!

okay moron...we aren't locking up gun criminals....they get short sentences and are released to use guns again....the example I give...in chicago we had 3 guys, 2 with previous gun convictions...sentenced to 3 years, given "Boot Camp" alternative, and were out in 18 months.....and in less than a month they shot up a park full of people....had they been in for 10 years they wouldn't have shot up the park and the word would get around to not use or carry guns.....

That won't have any discernible effect what so ever.

You want to stop gang violence. GO AFTER THE GANGS. Bust 'em up. Make it impossible for these little punks to operate and deport the ones that are illegals.

Longer sentences!! :eusa_doh: of course! Why didn't we think of this before?? It's not that we have a gun culture with firearms glorified 24/7 with easy access --- we just weren't keepin' 'em locked up quite long enough! Why let's put this into action tomorrow and the earth will smell of roses forevermore!

okay moron...we aren't locking up gun criminals....they get short sentences and are released to use guns again....the example I give...in chicago we had 3 guys, 2 with previous gun convictions...sentenced to 3 years, given "Boot Camp" alternative, and were out in 18 months.....and in less than a month they shot up a park full of people....had they been in for 10 years they wouldn't have shot up the park and the word would get around to not use or carry guns.....

And when they were released --- it was to exactly the same world that generated them.

But ya know what, let's just extend the time, do the same thing and expect different results. There's a plan.

You want to stop gang violence. GO AFTER THE GANGS. Bust 'em up. Make it impossible for these little punks to operate and deport the ones that are illegals.

Putting them in the federal system does this.....they get sent away from their base of support for a long time......something that doesn't happen now...they go to local prison with all of their buddies and get out in 18 months on gun charges.....

And when they were released --- it was to exactly the same world that generated them.

But ya know what, let's just extend the time, do the same thing and expect different results. There's a plan.

Yes....and if we just give them a big hug they will stop killing people with guns.....locking them up keeps them from killing people......and in a democrat run city where they destroy the education system, drive out jobs and tax people into leaving the city and the state.....locking up the killers gives us time to fix what the democrats have broken....

deport the ones that are illegals

I think it might be better to just lock them up here....that way we know where they are and they can't just come back across the border.....like many of them do....

Yes....and if we just give them a big hug they will stop killing people with guns.....locking them up keeps them from killing people......and in a democrat run city where they destroy the education system, drive out jobs and tax people into leaving the city and the state.....locking up the killers gives us time to fix what the democrats have broken....

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

As opposed to ...... where? Get me a list of "Republican-run cities".
Then tell us how they run a city any differently because of the letter after their name.

Longer sentences!! :eusa_doh: of course! Why didn't we think of this before?? It's not that we have a gun culture with firearms glorified 24/7 with easy access, it's not that we have an economic underclass wallowing in hopelessness --- we just weren't keepin' 'em locked up quite long enough! Why, let's put this baby into action tomorrow, all the shooting will stop and the earth will smell of roses forevermore!

Well, you have to admit. Keeping violent people locked up means they can't commit violent crimes on the outside. We do know that 80% of all violent crime is committed by around 10% of the criminal population so you do everyone a favor by keeping the locked away for ever. Don't you think?

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

Then tell us how they run a city any differently because of the letter after their name.

Laugh all you want but THE most violent cities in the USA are ALL progressive controlled. That's a fact that YOU have to live with.

Well, you have to admit. Keeping violent people locked up means they can't commit violent crimes on the outside. We do know that 80% of all violent crime is committed by around 10% of the criminal population so you do everyone a favor by keeping the locked away for ever. Don't you think?

Actually -- yes, that would work. If we simply locked up everybody. I mean, "literally everybody". That way, "literally nobody" could commit violent crimes on the outside. If it works for the smaller sample it will work for the larger whole.

Awesome. Another problem solved.

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

Laugh all you want but THE most violent cities in the USA are ALL progressive controlled. That's a fact that YOU have to live with.

Uh ---- I don't "have to live with" jack shit. I didn't float that turd of a premise, and I don't believe in your fantasy of "Progressives", a term you can't even define, which wasn't what the poster said anyway. He said "Democrat run" ---- which means he thinks there's some inherent difference between the way Political Party X runs a city as opposed to PP-Y. And that, sir, I find hifuckinglarious.

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

Uh ---- I don't "have to live with" jack shit. I didn't float that turd of a premise, and I don't believe in your fantasy of "Progressives", a term you can't even define, which wasn't what the poster said anyway. He said "Democrat run" ---- which means he thinks there's some inherent difference between the way Political Party X runs a city as opposed to PP-Y. And that, sir, I find hifuckinglarious.

He said Democrat, but he meant progressive. However, using his term the most violent cities in the USA are all DEMOCRAT run. Throw tantrums all you wish, but that is a fact.

Actually -- yes, that would work. If we simply locked up everybody. I mean, "literally everybody". That way, "literally nobody" could commit violent crimes on the outside. If it works for the smaller sample it will work for the larger whole.

Awesome. Another problem solved.

Spoken like a 8 year old girl. Did you jump up and down and stomp your feet too? My little one definitely go's for the hyperbole, but she was never a foot stomper. Now, care to address the facts, or are you just going to whine?

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

He said Democrat, but he meant progressive. However, using his term the most violent cities in the USA are all DEMOCRAT run. Throw tantrums all you wish, but that is a fact.

Where the fuck are you coming up with "tantrums" dood? Like TMI, man. I'm not interested in how you react emotionally. I'm just mocking the eminently mockable.

Less TMI and more illustrative is your drive to define what somebody else meant by his own post. Authoritarian control freak. Let him answer for himself if he can.

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

Where the fuck are you coming up with "tantrums" dood? Like TMI, man. I'm not interested in how you react emotionally. I'm just mocking the eminently mockable.

No, you're throwing a verbal tantrum with your hyperbolic responses. ALL of you progressives respond the same damned way. It's astonishing.

Whatever -- if sarcasm is over your head, maybe you should, y'know, quit ducking. :eusa_hand:

But again illustrative is your obsession with hanging labels on others (that you refuse to define) as well as hanging emotions that were never articulated. You really should seek professional help with that authoritarian complex.

A "Democrat run city"?
rofl.gif

Indeed. The BS "progressive" experiment is a miserable failure. No amount of propaganda can change that. The liberal mindset is a lie.

Forum List

Back