Seven people were murdered over the weekend in Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Where is Democrat Controlled Media screaming for more gun control or beefed up law enforcement? Oh silly me, the shooters didn't fit the Democrat narrative so sadly the seven victims didn't matter.

Where is Democrat Controlled Media screaming for more gun control or beefed up law enforcement? Oh silly me, the shooters didn't fit the Democrat narrative so sadly the seven victims didn't matter.

I keep pointing this stuff out to our resident "Black Racists" but they always keep blaming "Whitie" for their problems.....

Musta been a slow weekend or perhaps they had most of the negroes in jail.

or they'll toss out some laughable statistics like how "relatively safe" Chicago is. FFS parts of Chicago are human shooting galleries.
Shitcago is so bad, the illegals are migrating out of that city, back to their 3rd world shitholes. That must tell you how fucked up the city is.

ome illegal aliens who made the trek to Chicago from Venezuela and other places are so disillusioned with their experiences that they are headed back to their home country.

Venezuelan Michael Castejon, 39, told the Chicago Tribune that he feels lied to about how he and his wife and daughter would find a better life in the United States.
Good thing they didnt show up in Florida, they, illegals would of found the American Dream here, which we dont want...

"News" is usually defined as something unusual.

So the fact that certain folks are murdering one another in Chicago is NOT "news."

We do get upset (and scared), however, when they murder someone of another background.

"News" is usually defined as something unusual.

So the fact that certain folks are murdering one another in Chicago is NOT "news."

We do get upset (and scared), however, when they murder someone of another background.
With the Marxists/Demofascists so enabling "Death" at even the point of conception, the average intelligent citizen of the US, just doesnt care anymore if "blackie" gets blown away in a Democrat City, and sure enough dont care if a blackman murders "whitie" either. You can thank the progressive movement on that shit.

Forum List

Back