It was inevitable. When the radical left took over the Democrat Party, they were going to purge every moderate and conservative in the place. It has finally come to fruition.

The people have spoken. A lasting minority representation unless the Democrats can woo back the moderate voter. The moonbats rule the party for now.

It was inevitable. When the radical left took over the Democrat Party, they were going to purge every moderate and conservative in the place. It has finally come to fruition.

The people have spoken. A lasting minority representation unless the Democrats can woo back the moderate voter. The moonbats rule the party for now.
Gee, isn't that what morons were saying about the GOP, just six years ago, and the about the Dems eight years before that, and then the GOP yet again? How long before you learn that the party in power can't govern, can't fix all the shit people want fixed, so they get tossed out? It's a cycle, learn it.

It's all yours, and you can keep it. The South is to politics what Ebola is to a hospital, thanks but no thanks.
You mean that's where politics goes to get cured? I agree.
No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Typical democrat neocon comment. You are so passé, so 1960's. Time for your ilk to progress a little.
We need to progress? This from the party of old white men? Thanks for the laugh.
Yes, you need to progress. From the party of black racists and old insulated whities who love diversity while living in their white commutes. The 1960's are over. Move forward. You need to lean forward.
Yeah, there's only one small, tiny, don't bother with problem. My voters aren't dying off, yours are.

Gee, isn't that what morons were saying about the GOP, just six years ago, and the about the Dems eight years before that, and then the GOP yet again? How long before you learn that the party in power can't govern, can't fix all the shit people want fixed, so they get tossed out? It's a cycle, learn it.

The governing party can't fix all the shit people want fixed?

So...logically, you are one of those small government proponents who can't wait for Ted Cruz to become President.

I knew you would figure this stuff out eventually House.

So...logically, you are one of those small government proponents who can't wait for Ted Cruz to become President.

Bingo!

Bingo!

Cut House a bit of slack. It isn't every day that you learn Santa Claus is not real.

You have two years to enjoy not being able to do jack-shit. Have fun.
Oh we will be able to show the American people what it is like to have a liberal president vetoing mom and apple pie Bills. Reid won't be there to protect Obama from having to veto bills by not passing them.
Mom and apple pie he'll sign you dumbass, and that's not gonna fix fucking anything.
PMS points out that Obabble will not sign any bill that fixes anything. We are making progress here.
He's not gonna sign anything that you would think fixes anything, which won't of course.
What has he signed in the last 6 years that has fixed anything? Take your time. I'll be here all day.
Obamacare sure fixed the Democrats' wagon.

Bingo!
Cut House a bit of slack. It isn't every day that you learn Santa Claus is not real.
Oh I got that covered, but why do you think you elected him to Congress?

I can't wait for you to run him, so we can destroy his Canada Dry ass. His dear old dad gave us everything we need.

Democrats are running away from Obama. It may not be so hard to find some to vote with us. 2014 was a lesson to learn. Schumer didn't recently throw obama and his fucking Obamacare under the bus for nothing.

Every American should be demanding Obama's removal from office. Delaying is cowardice.
Vote for what dummy? They can vote for anything they like knowing Obama will veto it. Fucking wake up people.
Precisely. We want him vetoing Bills that Grandma and Grandpa want.
Which he won't if they don't completely suck and you can get them to his desk, but they will suck because your little idiots will try to sneak things in that make Hitler look like a great guy, and Obama will have the prefect reason to kill something that might have mattered and the people will once again see nothing change and be pissed.
Just like the Third Reich, the Obama Reich will fall too.
Gee, in about two years I guess, right on schedule you moron.
After six years of this retard we can't wait.

Vote for what dummy? They can vote for anything they like knowing Obama will veto it. Fucking wake up people.
Which he won't if they don't completely suck and you can get them to his desk, but they will suck because your little idiots will try to sneak things in that make Hitler look like a great guy, and Obama will have the prefect reason to kill something that might have mattered and the people will once again see nothing change and be pissed.
Felt just that way about Bush and the rest of your white trash.

Racist shithead. Bush was far better than the puke in office now.

Racist shithead. Bush was far better than the puke in office now.
How odd, I disagree. Oh well, I get my way for another couple of years at least.

You mean that's where politics goes to get cured? I agree.
No, I mean it's the last thing one would want. You have the old white racist votes all locked up now. Enjoy.
Typical democrat neocon comment. You are so passé, so 1960's. Time for your ilk to progress a little.
We need to progress? This from the party of old white men? Thanks for the laugh.
Yes, you need to progress. From the party of black racists and old insulated whities who love diversity while living in their white commutes. The 1960's are over. Move forward. You need to lean forward.
Yeah, there's only one small, tiny, don't bother with problem. My voters aren't dying off, yours are.
That's only because your party brainwashes the unfilled minds of youth just enough and for just long enough to maintain the regression.
And I don't have a party. I am devoutly anti-democrat-party as they represent and endore almost every counterproductive aspect of this country right now.

That's only because your party brainwashes the unfilled minds of youth just enough and for just long enough to maintain the regression.
And I don't have a party. I am devoutly anti-democrat-party as they represent and endore almost every counterproductive aspect of this country right now.
Yeah, stupid kids and *******. Got it.

You have no substance to your responses, only disparagement. Typical of an intellectually defeated lefty.

You have no substance to your responses, only disparagement. Typical of an intellectually defeated lefty.
Had your post been worthy of anything, I would have responded. Since it wasn't that's all you get.

Forum List

Back