40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

No, what you've got is a cesspool city with a population mass exodus and the powers that be have no other alternatives.

sure Gramps

so can we expet the phenomenon to metastasize across the nation proportional to austerity ?

~S~

I didn't say that but Detroit has been abandoned by and large. They are in a unique tax situation with a terrible base. The money has left the city. They have no alternatives. Hardly a case study in anything except maybe how to destroy a metropolitan area.

So you'd have us believe this is an isolated situation with no connection to the current economic and/or political gestalt Gramps?

~S~

Learn how to spell. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yes....it is racism to point out black people kill other black people because their culture of glamorizing drugs, guns, whores, gold teeth/chains, shooting police, etc is just so close to the Waltons. :cuckoo:

You are the perfect idiot these out of control blacks take advantage of...it's not their fault in your tiny brain. Meanwhile the white liberals in charge are constantly keeping those blacks on the welfare rolls and in their endless cycle of despair and death.

It must be Buuuuuuuush's fault.

Oh, the white version of Rev Wright in Chicago blames it on "guns." I don't recall white people shooting up cities around the US everyday of the week with their guns, but of course it must be the guns......not the black people themselves and their white handlers that promote their corrupt culture of the ghetto/hip-hop/rap shit.

what a fucking racsist piece of shit you are

Your a fucking racist.

Dont blame me because your a racist

Almost a debate but not quite. AA has nothing to do with handouts given to exons in the form of employer tax credits or housing credits. As an excon I have little respect for those in my situation. If you made dumb mistakes you deserve what ever life has left to offer you. Handouts are handouts no matter what label you put on them. Affirmative action is nothing more than reverse racism. It's placing one above another based on skin color.

Why do you think blacks are so dumb they need YOU to help them cut in line?

Don't ever presume to know what I think. Thinking is not something you are very familiar with so don't pretend to be an authority on thinking or anything else.

The fact is I do not think Blacks are dumb; per se. I do think that the underclass in America, which includes all races, creeds and ethnicities and a culture which does not value education appears to be dumb. Which is why I support AA.

As someone who was responsible for recruiting, training, managing and disciplining peace officers I can speak from experience that the black candidates we hired were as capable as all other hires. The one difference being that the black men and women hired were more conservative in general and more critical of the black men and women they came in contact with in the course of their duties than their white collegues.

That doesn't answer the question so let me rephrase it.

My grandson is qualified (for the sake of this argument) for a promotion on a job, or a spot in an ivy league school. However another candidate is chosen for the position simply based on his skin color. Please tell me where the justice is in that.

While AA had a proper place in our recent history it has long outplayed its usefulness. It should be repealed nationally. Romney did the right thing. Now if you want to replace it with a program to help financially disadvantaged youths I'm with you. Adults however need to stand on their own merits.

The answer to your question is, it is not fair to your grandson. That said, it is not fair that someone be judged by the color of their skin, their ethnicity or their religion either and those factors have a long and dastardly history in our county. AA was meant to level the playing field, not to make it more difficult for your grandson.

One of my sons wanted to be an electrician; a requirement was that he had completed high school Algieba. He has completed that plus Trig. three Calculus courses and Differential Equations - he simply likes working with his hands and doesn't want to teach. He was denied entry into the Union because he doesn't have one years experience. Our neighbor's son got in (and my son tutored him so he could pass the Algebra test) because his mom's uncle was a union electrician and verified one years work never done. Life ain't fair, get over it and stop whining about AA. It's still necessary because of people like you.

sure Gramps

so can we expet the phenomenon to metastasize across the nation proportional to austerity ?

~S~

I didn't say that but Detroit has been abandoned by and large. They are in a unique tax situation with a terrible base. The money has left the city. They have no alternatives. Hardly a case study in anything except maybe how to destroy a metropolitan area.

So you'd have us believe this is an isolated situation with no connection to the current economic and/or political gestalt Gramps?

~S~

And you'd have us believe there is a devastated auto industry in every city?

KansasCity has autoplants by the way and were not even close to being in the financial toilet that Detroits in. Between the collapsed auto industry and local leadership Detroit is a city in despair.

You're just a fucking idiot for various reasons.

Learn how to spell. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yes....it is racism to point out black people kill other black people because their culture of glamorizing drugs, guns, whores, gold teeth/chains, shooting police, etc is just so close to the Waltons. :cuckoo:

You are the perfect idiot these out of control blacks take advantage of...it's not their fault in your tiny brain. Meanwhile the white liberals in charge are constantly keeping those blacks on the welfare rolls and in their endless cycle of despair and death.

what a fucking racsist piece of shit you are

Your a fucking racist.

Dont blame me because your a racist

racism-racism-sucks-demotivational-poster-1263264029.jpg

Don't ever presume to know what I think. Thinking is not something you are very familiar with so don't pretend to be an authority on thinking or anything else.

The fact is I do not think Blacks are dumb; per se. I do think that the underclass in America, which includes all races, creeds and ethnicities and a culture which does not value education appears to be dumb. Which is why I support AA.

As someone who was responsible for recruiting, training, managing and disciplining peace officers I can speak from experience that the black candidates we hired were as capable as all other hires. The one difference being that the black men and women hired were more conservative in general and more critical of the black men and women they came in contact with in the course of their duties than their white collegues.

My grandson is qualified (for the sake of this argument) for a promotion on a job, or a spot in an ivy league school. However another candidate is chosen for the position simply based on his skin color. Please tell me where the justice is in that.

While AA had a proper place in our recent history it has long outplayed its usefulness. It should be repealed nationally. Romney did the right thing. Now if you want to replace it with a program to help financially disadvantaged youths I'm with you. Adults however need to stand on their own merits.

The answer to your question is, it is not fair to your grandson. That said, it is not fair that someone be judged by the color of their skin, their ethnicity or their religion either and those factors have a long and dastardly history in our county. AA was meant to level the playing field, not to make it more difficult for your grandson.

One of my sons wanted to be an electrician; a requirement was that he had completed high school Algieba. He has completed that plus Trig. three Calculus courses and Differential Equations - he simply likes working with his hands and doesn't want to teach. He was denied entry into the Union because he doesn't have one years experience. Our neighbor's son got in (and my son tutored him so he could pass the Algebra test) because his mom's uncle was a union electrician and verified one years work never done. Life ain't fair, get over it and stop whining about AA. It's still necessary because of people like you.

Translated: its still necessary because I watch Ghosts of Mississippi too much and think its reality.

Stop chasing ghosts.

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

Not good, but the murder rate is way down since I lived there in the late 80's and early 90's. Looking at the numbers, homicides are almost half of what they were in the early 90's.

I just see this as another example of a Democratic utopia.... no conservatives or Republicans to blame either.

All the bullshit about how terrible the Repubix are to minorities.... :eusa_hand: whatever!

Looks like the Demoncats hate them more to me... :eusa_whistle: just sayin'

Translated: its still necessary because I watch Ghosts of Mississippi too much and think its reality.

Stop chasing ghosts.

You're not smart enough to translate for me though I understand your need to protect your ignorance from further scrutiny, as pititul as your efforts are. Why not put on the flour sack and march in protest of equal and fair rights? Too chicken shit?

Since black people in Chicago killing other blacks can't be sold on TV to trash white gun owners, liberals keep their mouths shut.

Now, since that hispanic guy in Florida is 1/2 "white" and he killed a black teen in a streetfight....well that is national news.

Stop chasing ghosts.

You're not smart enough to translate for me though I understand your need to protect your ignorance from further scrutiny, as pititul as your efforts are. Why not put on the flour sack and march in protest of equal and fair rights? Too chicken shit?

All you have are attempted insults and old stereotypes. Living in the past must be tough.

Since black people in Chicago killing other blacks can't be sold on TV to trash white gun owners, liberals keep their mouths shut.

Now, since that hispanic guy in Florida is 1/2 "white" and he killed a black teen in a streetfight....well that is national news.

His bond is being revoked. National news indeed. Yet no peep of the terrible slaughter in Chicago.

Stop chasing ghosts.

All you have are attempted insults and old stereotypes. Living in the past must be tough.

Thanks so much for sharing. I have one final suggestion, read your posts where you call other's names. Oh, and don't let your ego bloom based on who thanked your for this post, it is common practice for those who echo each others ignorance.

Thanks so much for sharing. I have one final suggestion, read your posts where you call other's names. Oh, and don't let your ego bloom based on who thanked your for this post, it is common practice for those who echo each others ignorance.

Yes, I sling my share of insults. Most do. Difference is I TRIED to have a rational discussion with you and got nothing back but lame gibberish.

To locate the lions share of the ignorance in this thread, you need only to search out a mirror.

To locate the lions share of the ignorance in this thread, you need only to search out a mirror.

How clever. Think that up all by yourself?

"lions" share? How about lion's share (might make your argument that I'm ignorant a bit stronger)

Last edited:

How clever. Think that up all by yourself?

"lions" share? How about lion's share (might make your argument that I'm ignorant a bit stronger)

:lol: Afraid not, punctuation nazi..the location of an apostrophe does not change the location of the ignorance.

Better luck next time.

You can try some more of that "I'll talk down to him, and people will believe I am Oh, So Superior"...but you only come off as a pompous, elitist ass.

Last edited:
Look everyone! Gramps was a good little soldier and watched Bill O'Reilly on a Friday night. The one term asshole Joe Walsh was on auditioning for his role with FOX. Gramps was taking notes.

Assholes and the people who love them.

why do you hate black people?

Great Gramps wants Obama to address black on black crime so that he can call him a divider. Repubs are never happy. They screamed when Obama said something about Martin. Sire the republic candidates commented but they aren't black so it's cool.

So now they want Obama to fall into their trap.

Forum List

Back