40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
There is quite a lot of community outrage over this in Chicago. WGN covered it extensively- and they are a national cable tv feed. I think I saw an msm story or two.

But yeah you make a good point. Obama et al have made little to no effort to elevate such issues to the forefront. Too much emphasis is focused on dragging down whitey/non-afro rather than chastising minorities for crimes against... minorities.

• Banned
It's a great opportunity for the so called minority leaders to step up and try to actually make a difference in their communities. Sadly that doesn't mesh with liberal politics.

It's a great opportunity for the so called minority leaders to step up and try to actually make a difference in their communities. Sadly that doesn't mesh with liberal politics.

Locally, yes. Nationally... no.

Obama has missed the mark since day one.

This overfed long haired leaping nome conservative actually had a bit of faith in the Bam Lad, hoping that he would put our world in perspective. Instead, he's twisted it into a mish-mash of contorted and convoluted nonsense.

Nope, we can't. Not under His reign.

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

Not good, but the murder rate is way down since I lived there in the late 80's and early 90's. Looking at the numbers, homicides are almost half of what they were in the early 90's.

Not good, but the murder rate is way down since I lived there in the late 80's and early 90's. Looking at the numbers, homicides are almost half of what they were in the early 90's.

So everything is OK now, and people should be cheering.

Look everyone! Gramps was a good little soldier and watched Bill O'Reilly on a Friday night. The one term asshole Joe Walsh was on auditioning for his role with FOX. Gramps was taking notes.

Assholes and the people who love them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Look everyone! Gramps was a good little soldier and watched Bill O'Reilly on a Friday night. The one term asshole Joe Walsh was on auditioning for his role with FOX. Gramps was taking notes.

Did the shootings take place or are you just pulling a classic Hannity board liberal move of which I've been witnessing with greater frequency at USMB where you attack the poster instead of dealing with the issue at hand?

Discuss the issue and stop with the Hannity lib bullshit.

Now, did the shootings take place? Aren't they a bad thing? In a city where outlawing guns from civilians who could defend themselves from drug cartels and gangsters seems to be the objective.

Terrify the populace into submission seems to be the rule there.

Chicago has been crime ridden shit for eons. Too bad. Nice city.

What I don't get is the lack of involvement by various *cough* groups not denouncing the black on black violence.

It's horrific. No one can deny the stats.

My guess is, Joe Walsh is over your head.
As for Fox, I rarely if ever watch it.

Maybe you can attempt to speak to the absence of leadership regarding the issue?

I wasn't aware Fox News shot those people.

Ps. You're an idiot. You make fun of me for watching the same damn show you apparently watched.

Oooops:

Romney scuttled, revived Mass. affirmative action - Yahoo! News

Now we know why you support Romney. Did you know that ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry. No, of course not - that's simply a liberal conspiracy in your tiny little mind.

Oooops:

Romney scuttled, revived Mass. affirmative action - Yahoo! News

Now we know why you support Romney. Did you know that ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry. No, of course not - that's simply a liberal conspiracy in your tiny little mind.

Great. Now let's hope he does it on a national level. The days for the need of affirmative action are long gone. Hiring and other activities based on skin color is as wrong and shallow as can be. Doesn't surprise me you would support such nonsense. It also is no surprise that you libs think blacks are so stupid that they need your handout to get ahead.

Forum List

Back