40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

Grew up on the south side of Chicago, Englewood and Canaryville, and by the time I left at 23 I had lost three friends, and I'm white. Maybe it has to do with poor people and poor neighborhoods?

I don't live in the city, so I can't speak to that...but I've lived in some extremely poor rural towns...towns filled to the eaves with guns...and yet no one was EVER shot...much less killed.

Small towns have a different environment. People know one another or know someone that knows. There is a lot of social pressure in small town, and on occassion a lot of help. I should have mentioned that my three friends killed in Chicago were by other whites.

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

Not a ratings grabber.
If it's white on black crime they smell big numbers.
This kind of crime is old news...
Pretty sad I think. :(

See, when bad things happen white people WANT black people to talk about that stuff and say things like "you guys are doing bad stuff, stop it".

But when black leaders talk about the bad stuff, they ask "What are they DOING about it?"

When black leaders do something about it, they say "Why are they so angry?, We are all Americans! They're being divisive by addressing a particular group"

Then black leaders are encouraged to do nothing because doing something is divisive.

This sums it up boy meets world x.mkv - YouTube

The most recent killings in my area have been Caucasians killing each other. Drugs, jealousy, and revenge are not limited to one race.

Yeah but it seems that Gramps wants black people to do things that he doesnt ask for from anyone else. Like someone else said you're going to find more crime in general in poor areas whether their white black or latino. But Gramps seems obsessed with telling blacks what they should do, should want and should act. Pompous ass

I live in a city with a population of over 2 million. Not huge but big enough to have many inner city problems. The slums have both blacks and whites. I dont remember ever hearing about whites killing whites on a weekly or daily basis. Black however? Yeah, I hear about it on the news nearly every damn day. Your post is nothing but bullshit posted by a person that hasnt worked nor lived or been within such an environment. We have local leaders that march and have vigils regularly about the violence that the national leaders pretend doesnt exist all the while throwing money blindly at it.

And im not telling anyone how to live or what to do. Im merely expressing my opinion just like Sharpton or Jackson do. Difference being of course I target real issues of inner cities while they run around trying to gin up outrage over one incident at a time. That way they can maximize profits. Sadly you're too stupid to understand. Crawl back into your bubble fool.

Grew up on the south side of Chicago, Englewood and Canaryville, and by the time I left at 23 I had lost three friends, and I'm white. Maybe it has to do with poor people and poor neighborhoods?

I don't live in the city, so I can't speak to that...but I've lived in some extremely poor rural towns...towns filled to the eaves with guns...and yet no one was EVER shot...much less killed.

They have been in my small, rural town. And a man's body was burned in a car, intentionally, a block or so away from where I live. I do not live in the "bad" part of town either.

And that was probably the first crime of that magnitude in how long?????

Gramps you are not laying out an opinion you are questioning where is the black leaders on this. You want action from them. I can post link after link of black leaders talking about and taking action against inner city violence but everytime I do someone demands more. You're funny, I'm a black guy who lived in Southeast DC most of my life. You can't behind to try and tell me shot about the inner city.

Where is your thread about any other group demanding action? Just blacks right? You know what's best for us huh?

When Obama doesn't talk about blacks you demand he does. When he does you demand that he doesn't. Instead of asking what are they doing from the comfort of your couch. What are you doing? Bitching about blacks and what you think they should do, that's what.

Gramps you are not laying out an opinion you are questioning where is the black leaders on this. You want action from them. I can post link after link of black leaders talking about and taking action against inner city violence but everytime I do someone demands more. You're funny, I'm a black guy who lived in Southeast DC most of my life. You can't behind to try and tell me shot about the inner city.

Where is your thread about any other group demanding action? Just blacks right? You know what's best for us huh?

When Obama doesn't talk about blacks you demand he does. When he does you demand that he doesn't. Instead of asking what are they doing from the comfort of your couch. What are you doing? Bitching about blacks and what you think they should do, that's what.

Maybe you should focus your energy where it might do some good. Im sure I could find plenty of posts of yours in the zimmerman threads doing the very thing im doing. Yet only I am the bad guy. Blow me

Maybe you should focus your energy where it might do some good. Im sure I could find plenty of posts of yours in the zimmerman threads doing the very thing im doing. Yet only I am the bad guy. Blow me

No you cant and now you're flailing your arms around because your racial bullshit has been put out on display. Since you're so concerned Gramps where is you threads about other groups and what they should do?

Only blacks right? you know whats good for the black community right? :eusa_hand: Fuck outta here, The only times you want or accept blacks talking to other blacks is to say "you guys are bad people". If they arent demeaning blacks they are being divisive to you and other pale faces. Focus your energy on something other than blacks and maybe you can change your own life instead of expecting to run other peoples

No you cant and now you're flailing your arms around because your racial bullshit has been put out on display. Since you're so concerned Gramps where is you threads about other groups and what they should do?

Only blacks right? you know whats good for the black community right? :eusa_hand: Fuck outta here, The only times you want or accept blacks talking to other blacks is to say "you guys are bad people". If they arent demeaning blacks they are being divisive to you and other pale faces. Focus your energy on something other than blacks and maybe you can change your own life instead of expecting to run other peoples

What other group are you talking about? What other group in this country needs a moral course correction? Should I go down to my local pub and demand that all the youngsters (white ones) quit fist fighting in the parking lot?

What other group are you talking about? What other group in this country needs a moral course correction? Should I go down to my local pub and demand that all the youngsters (white ones) quit fist fighting in the parking lot?

Only blacks need a moral course correction?

Black leaders get more goodies from politicians when they complain about non-black people killing black people.

When black gang members kill other black gang members, they can't make a dollar from it unless they can trump up a lawsuit against white people running the "gun" companies.

Black people need to wake up to the FACT that white people that don't have anything do to with the crime in the black community don't like it when black people go on marches over that Martin punk when black people are killing each other and non-blacks 10x that dumb incident.

It's called, we're just tired of your shit. Don't shoot up the city 365 days a year, then go on a march when some hispanic man that is claimed to be white kills a black teen in a fight.

A moral course correction?

yep, Gramps will show blacks the way because being superior to blacks, Gramps knows what is good for blacks

So you're fine with murders for tennis shoes. Drug deals gone bad. UE numbers so high the kids turn to a life of crime. Extraordinary amount of single mothers and babies aborted. A city street that everyday people are afraid to walk down. Entire neighborhoods that are too dangerous to be in at night.
A whole population that is inordinately living in poverty and relying on welfare.

And the list goes on. I know you want to peg me as a racist but I'm just giving you the facts.

Only blacks need a moral course correction?

Of course not. But without it what will happen to all the youth trapped in the system?

Black "leaders" talk about taking action against inner city violence only to white people and only to get moneyl The only black leader that's said anything was Mayor Nutter in Philadelphia and that got him bigger and badder mobs.

Black leaders have abandoned the people they said they would lead. Isn't that obvious by now. Black people are commodities to black leaders. They are bought and sold as if still on the block. Fact is, Trayvon's dead body was worth more to Al Sharpton than a six year old girl who was killed sitting on her porch in Chicago. She was killed by a black gang banger and thus her life was worthless. There was no one to shake down.

Forum List

Back