40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

Oooops:

Romney scuttled, revived Mass. affirmative action - Yahoo! News

Now we know why you support Romney. Did you know that ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry. No, of course not - that's simply a liberal conspiracy in your tiny little mind.

Great. Now let's hope he does it on a national level. The days for the need of affirmative action are long gone. Hiring and other activities based on skin color is as wrong and shallow as can be. Doesn't surprise me you would support such nonsense. It also is no surprise that you libs think blacks are so stupid that they need your handout to get ahead.

I know you're not very bright (dull in fact) but maybe if I put AA in some perspective it well break through your prejudices and bigotry (maybe, but doubtful).

Consider efforts by liberal organizations to aid former convicts, you know, the people who violated the public trust and were put in a costly cage to protect civilized society. You know, people like you. Well, some liberal organizations work to aid felons lead a productive life. So, don't be so hard on liberals, consider, you might still be in that cage costing the rest of us our hard earned money to feed, cloth and shelter you.

Now, liberal organizations are working hard to allow people like you an equal opportunity to secure employment, to break down barriers employers have in hiring those they consider as miscreants and perverts.

Last edited:
Oooops:

Romney scuttled, revived Mass. affirmative action - Yahoo! News

Now we know why you support Romney. Did you know that ignorance is the father of prejudice and bigotry. No, of course not - that's simply a liberal conspiracy in your tiny little mind.

Great. Now let's hope he does it on a national level. The days for the need of affirmative action are long gone. Hiring and other activities based on skin color is as wrong and shallow as can be. Doesn't surprise me you would support such nonsense. It also is no surprise that you libs think blacks are so stupid that they need your handout to get ahead.

I know you're not very bright (dull in fact) but maybe if I put AA in some perspective it well break through your prejudices and bigotry (maybe, but doubtful).

Consider efforts by liberal organizations to aid former convicts, you know, the people who violated the public trust and were put in a costly cage to protect civilized society. You know, people like you. Well, some liberal organizations work to aid felons lead a productive life. So, don't be so hard on liberals, consider, you might still be in that cage costing the rest of us our hard earned money to feed, cloth and shelter you.

Now, liberal organizations are working hard to allow people like you an equal opportunity to secure employment, to break down barriers employers have in hiring those they consider as miscreants and perverts.

Almost a debate but not quite. AA has nothing to do with handouts given to exons in the form of employer tax credits or housing credits. As an excon I have little respect for those in my situation. If you made dumb mistakes you deserve what ever life has left to offer you. Handouts are handouts no matter what label you put on them. Affirmative action is nothing more than reverse racism. It's placing one above another based on skin color.

Why do you think blacks are so dumb they need YOU to help them cut in line?

Almost a debate but not quite. AA has nothing to do with handouts given to exons in the form of employer tax credits or housing credits. As an excon I have little respect for those in my situation. If you made dumb mistakes you deserve what ever life has left to offer you. Handouts are handouts no matter what label you put on them. Affirmative action is nothing more than reverse racism. It's placing one above another based on skin color.

Don't ever presume to know what I think. Thinking is not something you are very familiar with so don't pretend to be an authority on thinking or anything else.

The fact is I do not think Blacks are dumb; per se. I do think that the underclass in America, which includes all races, creeds and ethnicities and a culture which does not value education appears to be dumb. Which is why I support AA.

As someone who was responsible for recruiting, training, managing and disciplining peace officers I can speak from experience that the black candidates we hired were as capable as all other hires. The one difference being that the black men and women hired were more conservative in general and more critical of the black men and women they came in contact with in the course of their duties than their white collegues.

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

you saw that congressman on O'Reilly;)

and, hes right in this respect.

Look everyone! Gramps was a good little soldier and watched Bill O'Reilly on a Friday night. The one term asshole Joe Walsh was on auditioning for his role with FOX. Gramps was taking notes.

Assholes and the people who love them.

wow, you watch fox:lol:....so, what did he say you take issue with?

Don't ever presume to know what I think. Thinking is not something you are very familiar with so don't pretend to be an authority on thinking or anything else.

The fact is I do not think Blacks are dumb; per se. I do think that the underclass in America, which includes all races, creeds and ethnicities and a culture which does not value education appears to be dumb. Which is why I support AA.

As someone who was responsible for recruiting, training, managing and disciplining peace officers I can speak from experience that the black candidates we hired were as capable as all other hires. The one difference being that the black men and women hired were more conservative in general and more critical of the black men and women they came in contact with in the course of their duties than their white collegues.

That doesn't answer the question so let me rephrase it.

My grandson is qualified (for the sake of this argument) for a promotion on a job, or a spot in an ivy league school. However another candidate is chosen for the position simply based on his skin color. Please tell me where the justice is in that.

While AA had a proper place in our recent history it has long outplayed its usefulness. It should be repealed nationally. Romney did the right thing. Now if you want to replace it with a program to help financially disadvantaged youths I'm with you. Adults however need to stand on their own merits.

The black population of Chicago has dropped to the same level it was in the 1920s. They didn't go to other cities because the black population in every major city has dropped. For different reasons, blacks are slowly disappearing. It can only be maintained now by immigration from Africa and the Carribean. They certainly have no identification with African Americans who are the descendants of slaves.

If white people did to black people what they do to themselves it would be nothing short of genocide. If white supremacists went into Chicago and shot 40 people killing 10, the entire world would erupt in fury. Yet, ironically, pointing out that American blacks are murdering themselves into oblivion is racist. So, it will keep on until the last one of them is gone. Unless, really, we maintain some kind of reservation or contained facility to perpetuate the race.

a white guy shot to death a bucnh of people in a coffeehouse and then shot to death a woman for hre car.

sorry but without proper medical care peopledo henious shit sometimes.

Oh you only care about crime if you can find a balck perp huh?

Read somewhere that Detroit budgets cut fire/police/ems down to where they're response is minimal at best

if true, we;ve a grand local austerity pitri dish going on here....

~S~

Yeah, gee, I miss all the talk about hunted down in the street like an animal a la after the 'white' Hispanic killed the black kid in anything other than self-defense, even though there had been no trial yet.

Stuff like this goes on in cities all over the country but hardly a word about the many blacks killing blacks from the black race pimps Al and Jesse.

Read somewhere that Detroit budgets cut fire/police/ems down to where they're response is minimal at best

~S~

No, what you've got is a cesspool city with a population mass exodus and the powers that be have no other alternatives.

It must be Buuuuuuuush's fault.

Oh, the white version of Rev Wright in Chicago blames it on "guns." I don't recall white people shooting up cities around the US everyday of the week with their guns, but of course it must be the guns......not the black people themselves and their white handlers that promote their corrupt culture of the ghetto/hip-hop/rap shit.

Oh, the white version of Rev Wright in Chicago blames it on "guns." I don't recall white people shooting up cities around the US everyday of the week with their guns, but of course it must be the guns......not the black people themselves and their white handlers that promote their corrupt culture of the ghetto/hip-hop/rap shit.

what a fucking racsist piece of shit you are

~S~

No, what you've got is a cesspool city with a population mass exodus and the powers that be have no other alternatives.

sure Gramps

so can we expet the phenomenon to metastasize across the nation proportional to austerity ?

~S~

~S~

Not to mention the mental health vacume we have in this country.

Black people get mentally ILL too.

Mentally ill people do crazy shit when they are surrounded by poverty.

But these people are black so it cant have to do with things like mental illness in the right wing world

Is it racist to want black on black crime to end? to liberals it seems blacks have more to fear from white hispanics than they do from other blacks. what happens more often, a trayvon incident or what goes on in chicago?

Devon Matos sentenced to 25 years behind bars | WJLA.com

Look at this story. he shot a 2 year old in the face.

~S~

sure Gramps

so can we expet the phenomenon to metastasize across the nation proportional to austerity ?

~S~

I didn't say that but Detroit has been abandoned by and large. They are in a unique tax situation with a terrible base. The money has left the city. They have no alternatives. Hardly a case study in anything except maybe how to destroy a metropolitan area.

Learn how to spell. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yes....it is racism to point out black people kill other black people because their culture of glamorizing drugs, guns, whores, gold teeth/chains, shooting police, etc is just so close to the Waltons. :cuckoo:

You are the perfect idiot these out of control blacks take advantage of...it's not their fault in your tiny brain. Meanwhile the white liberals in charge are constantly keeping those blacks on the welfare rolls and in their endless cycle of despair and death.

Forum List

Back