What's the difference between the MSU shootings and the 22 people shot 4 killed in Chicago last weekend?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There's no difference, they're all dead to gun violence.
I get you foreigners confused

Are you the canadian or the brit?

Either way this is none of your business

But for my fellow Americans the key fact is that liberals release gun criminsls back on the street instead of putting them away in prison for long stretches

The MSU shootings did not meet the definition of a "mass shooting", so why does that get all the press coverage yet the 22 people shot, 4 killed in Chicago last weekend goes unnoticed?

Now that we know the shooter at MSU was a black man, the left wants to ignore that one, too.

We have had news reports for years of shootings in Chicago. We never see reports of anyone being prosecuted for them. So, it appears that shooting someone in Chicago is more or less legal.
So.....the MSU shooter did his shooting in the wrong municipality.
If I was plotting to shoot someone, I think I would convince them to take a trip to Chicago with me.

We have had news reports for years of shootings in Chicago. We never see reports of anyone being prosecuted for them. So, it appears that shooting someone in Chicago is more or less legal.
So.....the MSU shooter did his shooting in the wrong municipality.
If I was plotting to shoot someone, I think I would convince them to take a trip to Chicago with me.
Only an idiot would make such a statement.

Forum List

Back