40 shootings and 10 deaths in Chicago over Memorial weekend.....

What other group are you talking about? What other group in this country needs a moral course correction? Should I go down to my local pub and demand that all the youngsters (white ones) quit fist fighting in the parking lot?

Only blacks need a moral course correction?

Of course not. But without it what will happen to all the youth trapped in the system?

If blacks are not the only ones needing moral course correction advise from you, Where are all the other posts where you attempt to correct other people needing a moral course correction?

Riddle me that

Only blacks need a moral course correction?

Of course not. But without it what will happen to all the youth trapped in the system?

If blacks are not the only ones needing moral course correction advise from you, Where are all the other posts where you attempt to correct other people needing a moral course correction?

Riddle me that

When another group starts senselessly killing each other on a daily basis I will.

And just to let you know I have liberally beaten my younger brother when he lived with me and just tried to mooch off the system and me. I've donated time and work and products to the poor and helpless. I've rebuilt the buildings in the inner cities using laborers from within the community.

I walk the walk son. What do you do besides bitch at people on the internet?

Riddle me that

When another group starts senselessly killing each other on a daily basis I will.

And just to let you know I have liberally beaten my younger brother when he lived with me and just tried to mooch off the system and me. I've donated time and work and products to the poor and helpless. I've rebuilt the buildings in the inner cities using laborers from within the community.

Your morals stop at black killings? Other people kill and I have yet to see you make one single thread about anyone besides blacks. Keep your phoney "concerns".

I've done more than beat my brother and claim that as community work, idiot

Riddle me that

Your morals stop at black killings? Other people kill and I have yet to see you make one single thread about anyone besides blacks. Keep your phoney "concerns".

I've done more than beat my brother and claim that as community work, idiot

Why are you turning this into an argument about me? This is the first thread I've ever started about a group of people. The first! You act like I have a history of demeaning blacks as a group. Were all people and as such we should all be concerned about the plight of those trapped in a dead end life. It's ridiculous to say that because I'm black I can't speak about it. Were all humans and were all affected by the situation in the inner cities.

I have laid out what I consider a couple of thoughtful posts that could foster a decent discussion. Apparently all you want to do is tell me its none of my business. Well, you're wrong. It's everyone's business.

This topic should be considered the outrage of the past 50 decades candy. It's not so much about race as it is about lost generations of children because we would all rather ignore the blight rather than address it. We throw money at it hoping it will go away and it makes us feel better but nothing changes and another generation is lost.

Bill Cosby has been the loudest voice for the last couple decades but his voice is drowned out by the publicity seekers. Those that get paid to be outraged. Meanwhile back where real attention is needed another woman is beat or raped. Another child is born fatherless and into utter poverty. Another teenager is mugged or worse yet killed over a pair of fucking Nike's. Another youth is lost to drug addiction and violence.

THAT is where ALL of us should be focused rather than on an occasional act of racism or random act of violence.

Well, 50 decades would put the City of Chicago on Indian territory (1512). Thats a long time to be outraged at people whom you don't know, people you'll never meet, and those that barely have any impact on the national debate unless you let them.

Umm that's 50 years lol

That was a terrible attempt to avoid the content of the post.

I get the content:

Black activists make a point at pointing out supposed injustices that take place at the hands of white people toward the black community. I remember a few years back some black congressperson was concerned that the names of the hurricanes did not have enough black sounding names. So silly.

The only way these people gain any traction is when there is a reaction to them.

Their faux outrage is comical. Your faux outrage is comical as well.

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

They recognize that ******* are vile, violent animals so they overlook the black on black violence. The only reason they protest white on black violence is because whites are the least violent race on planet earth and the murder of another human being by a white person is so rare as to shock the senses, unlike those vile violent *******.

All black on black so.........

Where the hell is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Why isn't Obama announcing that all those dead blacks would look like his sons if he had one?

Too busy making fake outrages about other single murders I suppose. As long as the perp wasn't black that is.

They recognize that ******* are vile, violent animals so they overlook the black on black violence. The only reason they protest white on black violence is because whites are the least violent race on planet earth and the murder of another human being by a white person is so rare as to shock the senses, unlike those vile violent *******.

Spoken like a first class uneducated professional race baitor.

Forum List

Back