34 percent of Black Americans say Biden’s policies have helped them: survey

Nice standards FAGAt.
Good standards and excellent article :itsok:
This is the perfect time to use the new retard emoji. 😂😂

retard-jpg.784783

If this is not winning, I don't know what is! Biden promised racial justice and he is delivering.
Very refreshing to see a candidate get elected and then deliver on their campaign promise.
Normally I don't trust surveys and or polls, but this one I do. Very credible Washington Post.
WAPO got the Pulitzer many times :p. They do good investigative work. :)

Black Americans continue to be the core support of the Biden administration, according to a new Ipsos-Washington Post survey.

The survey found that 66 percent of Black American respondents approve of the job President Biden has done, while 34 percent believe his policies have helped their demographic.

Biden made racial justice a major component of his 2020 campaign. On his first day in office, he signed an executive order meant to advance racial equity.

/---/ So it's not helping the vast majority of 66%. Thanks for pointing it out.

/----/ I think these are put ons just to get attention and views.
Or, they're products of the current Public Fool System. Since the dumbing-down of America's kids started several decades ago, I tend to think these folks are really that uneducated. I want to call them dumb, but I truly believe their teachers failed them ... not the other way around.

If this is not winning, I don't know what is! Biden promised racial justice and he is delivering.
Very refreshing to see a candidate get elected and then deliver on their campaign promise.
Normally I don't trust surveys and or polls, but this one I do. Very credible Washington Post.

Black Americans continue to be the core support of the Biden administration, according to a new Ipsos-Washington Post survey.

The survey found that 66 percent of Black American respondents approve of the job President Biden has done, while 34 percent believe his policies have helped their demographic.

Biden made racial justice a major component of his 2020 campaign. On his first day in office, he signed an executive order meant to advance racial equity.

He may have 66% of the Black vote, but I would like to see the wording of the poll questions.

Elections are won and lost with the Independents and that is not looking too good for Biden.

Trouble with swing voters

Biden ousted Trump from the White House thanks to a coalition that combined the entire Democratic base with key swing groups who don’t identify with either party. But now both blocs show significant cracks in their approval of Biden.

Among independents, a group Biden won by double digits in 2020, the president is now underwater by a roughly 2-to-1margin, according to two polls released in late March from Fox News and Quinnipiac University.

In the Fox News poll, only 35 percent of voters approved of the job Biden is doing, while 65 percent disapproved. In the Quinnipiac poll, Biden’s numbers with independents are even worse: just 26 percent approve, and 67 percent disapprove.

Biden is 17 points underwater among suburban voters in the Fox News poll and 23 points in arrears in a Pew Research Center survey from late March and early April. Swingy suburban voters are a group Biden won narrowly over Trump in both the network exit poll (Biden +2 among suburban voters) and AP Votecast (Biden +10), a voter survey commissioned by The Associated Press and Fox News.

Biden won self-described moderates by 20 to 30 points in 2020, but the same group is evenly split on his job approval, according to the Fox News poll: 47 percent approve and 51 percent disapprove.

Moreover, Biden is struggling with key subgroups of the Democratic base. He won around 9-in-10 Black voters in 2020, but only 59 percent of Black respondents to the Pew Research Center poll said they approve of how Biden is handling his job as president.

I am not at all surprised that so many think his policies have not helped them.

I know, don't they usually get like 80%?
After more than a century of abuse (slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, looked down upon, being called “roaches” by Biden, and routinely being lied to by the current Dem leadership) I'm surprised that even one would vote for the Demwits. I guess they just like to be abused. Gives them something to complain about and someone to blame their shortcomings on.

After more than a century of abuse (slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, looked down upon, being called “roaches” by Biden, and routinely being lied to by the current Dem leadership) I'm surprised that even one would vote for the Demwits. I guess they just like to be abused. Gives them something to complain about and someone to blame their shortcomings on.
It's the freebies that they are in to. The dems giving the freebies find them much more compliant.
LBJ made sure of that back in the 60's.

You loons used to get over 80%, falling to 63% isn't good.
True...most rational people see these falling numbers as a very bad thing....but of course dembots don't see it, cause their propagandist spin it for them

Black Voters Gave Biden the White House. They May Determine Whether He Stays There​

that means 66% thinks he is an idiot, thanks for the post

He may have 66% of the Black vote, but I would like to see the wording of the poll questions.

Elections are won and lost with the Independents and that is not looking too good for Biden.

Biden ousted Trump from the White House thanks to a coalition that combined the entire Democratic base with key swing groups who don’t identify with either party. But now both blocs show significant cracks in their approval of Biden.

Among independents, a group Biden won by double digits in 2020, the president is now underwater by a roughly 2-to-1margin, according to two polls released in late March from Fox News and Quinnipiac University.

In the Fox News poll, only 35 percent of voters approved of the job Biden is doing, while 65 percent disapproved. In the Quinnipiac poll, Biden’s numbers with independents are even worse: just 26 percent approve, and 67 percent disapprove.

Biden is 17 points underwater among suburban voters in the Fox News poll and 23 points in arrears in a Pew Research Center survey from late March and early April. Swingy suburban voters are a group Biden won narrowly over Trump in both the network exit poll (Biden +2 among suburban voters) and AP Votecast (Biden +10), a voter survey commissioned by The Associated Press and Fox News.

Biden won self-described moderates by 20 to 30 points in 2020, but the same group is evenly split on his job approval, according to the Fox News poll: 47 percent approve and 51 percent disapprove.

Moreover, Biden is struggling with key subgroups of the Democratic base. He won around 9-in-10 Black voters in 2020, but only 59 percent of Black respondents to the Pew Research Center poll said they approve of how Biden is handling his job as president.

59% approve, but they know they are better off with Biden as he has delivered on his promise of

yeah you got valid points, and article is good, but the truth is you got no better candidate. But that is for a different thread and we are not in that thread now.

59% approve, but they know they are better off with Biden as he has delivered on his promise of

yeah you got valid points, and article is good, but the truth is you got no better candidate. But that is for a different thread and we are not in that thread now.
Look, I'm just posting on your thread, if you want to move your goalposts, go for it.

Forum List

Back