Only 14% say Biden’s policies have helped them.

Thanks for the list of dogshit candidates. Can you honestly say any of those individuals are visionary history changing leaders?

Again, dogshit. DeSantis didn’t run last time. Not sure Halley did either.
Like I said. You wouldn’t like any candidates. The GOP loser candidates lost to Trump this time. Jeb Bush and all those other guys lost last time.

Like I said. You wouldn’t like any candidates. The GOP loser candidates lost to Trump this time. Jeb Bush and all those other guys lost last time.
I would say the D candidates lost to Joe but we all know the DNC stole that primary from Bernie.

That number is putrid. Biden is clearly the worst President in history, and getting worse every day.

2. Unemployment rate​

Aside from a covid-fueled surge in much of 2020 and 2021, the national unemployment rate has remained low through both Trump’s and Biden’s presidencies.
Joblessness fell during the Trump years to a half-century low of 3.5 percent in early 2020, just before the pandemic. During Biden’s presidency, the unemployment rate has inched down even further, to 3.4 percent earlier this year. It now stands at 3.7 percent.
The years-long pickup in hiring has been particularly good for workers who are typically underrepresented in the labor force. Unemployment rates for Hispanic workers, Black women and people with disabilities have all hit record lows under Biden’s watch.
The Black unemployment rate, which Trump liked to take credit for improving during his presidency, fell during both administrations, but reached an all-time low during the Biden era earlier this year.

Biden vs Trump economy nyt Dec 23 2023 2.png

Forum List

Back