DeSantis Finally Anounces

R.b6fb57e6e33d33b965e25cb4629e9602

Glad you could join us. ;)

"Negative personality aspects"?????

He's a carrer politician!!!! WTF are you talking about???

He's also a newbie into the "big leagues", so he's having to watch very carefully what he says and does.
We won't know what he's REALLY like until he gets into the Oval Office..........IF or WHEN.

If an outsider like Trump came along and ran for president, I'd probably vote for them JUST BECAUSE they ARE NOT a career politician!!! Just like when I voted for Trump!

It is hard to have negative personality aspects when you have no personality.

Donald Trump will steal DeSantis’ Lunch Money.

Trump has no restraints, He will attack his opponents on any flaw real or invented.

But with Trump, certain subjects are off limits.

You can’t claim he lost the 2020 election and will lose again
You can’t say his stolen election claims are a lie
You can’t blame him for Jan 6
You can’t criticize his COVID response
You can’t call him on his lies

Over 700,000 people tuned into the event. We’ve moved on from the glitches because DeSantis is everywhere, and he’s banked nearly $9 million in the first 24 hours of his campaign (via Axios):

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador weighed in on Gov. Ron DeSantis’s decision to run for office in 2024, calling on immigrants to vote against the Republican. -

shock.

"Negative personality aspects"?????

He's a carrer politician!!!! WTF are you talking about???

He's also a newbie into the "big leagues", so he's having to watch very carefully what he says and does.
We won't know what he's REALLY like until he gets into the Oval Office..........IF or WHEN.

If an outsider like Trump came along and ran for president, I'd probably vote for them JUST BECAUSE they ARE NOT a career politician!!! Just like when I voted for Trump!

He is hardly a career politician.

first elected in 2013 to the house.

Donald Trump will steal DeSantis’ Lunch Money.

Trump has no restraints, He will attack his opponents on any flaw real or invented.

But with Trump, certain subjects are off limits.

You can’t claim he lost the 2020 election and will lose again
You can’t say his stolen election claims are a lie
You can’t blame him for Jan 6
You can’t criticize his COVID response
You can’t call him on his lies

Oh, poor whining babies who got so grievously insulted as they were pumping their $1.89 gas!

Why, you could write an award winning book about that phenomenon alone!

Oh, poor whining babies who got so grievously insulted as they were pumping their $1.89 gas!

Why were we paying $1.89 a gallon?

Because we were on COVID lockdown. Nobody was driving, nobody was going to work. Nobody was taking vacations.
Cars sat idle causing a glut in our fuel supplies.

It is great having $1.89 gas and no place to go.

Forum List

Back