34 percent of Black Americans say Biden’s policies have helped them: survey

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
If this is not winning, I don't know what is! Biden promised racial justice and he is delivering.
Very refreshing to see a candidate get elected and then deliver on their campaign promise.
Normally I don't trust surveys and or polls, but this one I do. Very credible Washington Post.
WAPO got the Pulitzer many times :p. They do good investigative work. :)

Black Americans continue to be the core support of the Biden administration, according to a new Ipsos-Washington Post survey.

The survey found that 66 percent of Black American respondents approve of the job President Biden has done, while 34 percent believe his policies have helped their demographic.

Biden made racial justice a major component of his 2020 campaign. On his first day in office, he signed an executive order meant to advance racial equity.

If this is not winning, I don't know what is! Biden promised racial justice and he is delivering.
Very refreshing to see a candidate get elected and then deliver on their campaign promise.
Normally I don't trust surveys and or polls, but this one I do. Very credible Washington Post.

Black Americans continue to be the core support of the Biden administration, according to a new Ipsos-Washington Post survey.

The survey found that 66 percent of Black American respondents approve of the job President Biden has done, while 34 percent believe his policies have helped their demographic.

Biden made racial justice a major component of his 2020 campaign. On his first day in office, he signed an executive order meant to advance racial equity.

Only 66% approval in the black community?

That's terrible. The Dems cannot afford to have this percentage of blacks NOT vote Dem, or even stay home.

Doubling the price of everything is helpful? Really??

Love it when someone quotes the CIA in house news sheet while apparently keeping a straight face. But quite right to suggest that they are nominated for a Pulltheleg Prize for the best in Gobbledygook . Very droll OP . Almost British .

troll.jpg

LOL. Translation: Biden has the lowest approval of any president in history so let's make a thread claiming how great Biden is doing. Do you work in the WH basement on the Biden team?

in another thread the other day you said you dont care for polls....or is just the ones that say what you like?..

1 in 3 is only "winning" if you're a batter.

Otherwise, it's a shitty record that anyone in their right mind would be embarrassed about....Especially so with a constituency that votes for you 90%-10%.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

1 in 3 is only "winning" if you're a batter.

Otherwise, it's a shitty record that anyone in their right mind would be embarrassed about....Especially so with a constituency that votes for you 90%-10%.

34% of any demographic doesn't win elections.

@JGalt
The survey found that 66 percent of Black American respondents approve of the job President Biden has done

WINNER!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back