30 Cities with highest murder rates

And the OP is mysteriously silent after only 5 posters show Murder rate is more about black than red.

I'm silent when I have nothing of substance of offer - unlike most of you on the right.

Blacks comprise 12.5% of the US population yet according to the FBI commit over 50% of all violent crime in America. Facts are scary to Dims. :(

Almost as scary as that yellow swimsuit your avatar rocks.

Not surprisingly the top ten murder cities still include the usual suspects like Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore. Surprisingly Chicago doesn't make the list probably because everyone moved away or the census takers were murdered before they could take an accurate count of the citizens.
very pro-gun St Louis has double the murder rate of Chicago
St Louis has been named the most dangerous city at times--Chi not even in the top 10

It's not Saint louis you goof ball...

Its EAST SAINT LOUIS that was continually the murder capital, located across the Mississippi in Illinois.

OMG
wrong
I'm done with arguing with people who don't even do a BASIC research/etc and don't accept facts/etc
within St. Louis city limits
St. Louis Is America's Most Dangerous City: FBI
and:
America's 10 most dangerous cities
and:
Most dangerous cities
St. Louis named least safe city in America

You fuck I know both cities. Its EAST SAINT LOUIS that's dangerous as hell.

Illinois Town of 26,000 Has Nation's Highest Murder Rate | The Crime Report

Illinois Town of 26,000 Has Nation’s Highest Murder Rate
By Crime and Justice News | April 24, 2019

East St. Louis, Il., has the nation’s highest murder rate, report the Belleville (IL) News-Democrat and St. Louis Public Radio. The chances of being murdered in East St. Louis are 19 times greater than the national average. The national homicide rate is around 5 murders for 100,000 people; in East St. Louis, it’s 96 murders per 100,000, topping cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit and Washington, D.C. Only 25 percent of the murders are charged in criminal court, compared to a national average of 60 percent. There were 454 murders within the 14-square-mile border of East St. Louis from 2000 to 2018.
plain and simple St Louis was number 1 and is in the top 10
if you try to deny this you are wrong

St Louis has been named the most dangerous city at times--Chi not even in the top 10

Its EAST SAINT LOUIS that was continually the murder capital, located across the Mississippi in Illinois.

OMG
wrong
I'm done with arguing with people who don't even do a BASIC research/etc and don't accept facts/etc
and:
and:
Most dangerous cities

East St. Louis, Il., has the nation’s highest murder rate, report the Belleville (IL) News-Democrat and St. Louis Public Radio. The chances of being murdered in East St. Louis are 19 times greater than the national average. The national homicide rate is around 5 murders for 100,000 people; in East St. Louis, it’s 96 murders per 100,000, topping cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit and Washington, D.C. Only 25 percent of the murders are charged in criminal court, compared to a national average of 60 percent. There were 454 murders within the 14-square-mile border of East St. Louis from 2000 to 2018.

You really hate being proven wrong huh sport?

Dont believe me go to fucking East SAINT Louis for yourself, stand on the street corner.

Once again East Saint Louis is the murder capital of the USA and it's in ILLINOIS.

OMG
wrong
and:
and:
Most dangerous cities

St. Louis Named A 'Murder Capital Of America'

St. Louis was number four on the list, while East St. Louis came in at number one.

ST. LOUIS, MO — St. Louis is number four on a new list of the "Murder Capitals of America." East St. Louis, Ill., right across the river, was named number one. The list was prepared by NeighborhoodScout, a web-based platform from Location, Inc., and includes 30 cities in America with the highest number of murders per 1,000 residents. Kansas City, Mo., also made the list, coming in at number 27.

OMG
wrong
and:
and:
Most dangerous cities

St. Louis was number four on the list, while East St. Louis came in at number one.

ST. LOUIS, MO — St. Louis is number four on a new list of the "Murder Capitals of America." East St. Louis, Ill., right across the river, was named number one. The list was prepared by NeighborhoodScout, a web-based platform from Location, Inc., and includes 30 cities in America with the highest number of murders per 1,000 residents. Kansas City, Mo., also made the list, coming in at number 27.

East St. Louis tops list of ‘Most Dangerous Cities in America’

East St. Louis tops list of ‘Most Dangerous Cities in America’
  • Kevin S. Held
  • 1 year ago
img_3267.jpg

(Courtesy: A. Schenkel)

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. – East St. Louis was named the most dangerous city in the country, according to a home safety trade group.

The National Council for Home Safety and Security examined violent crime stats in nearly 3,500 towns/cities in America and devised its Top 100 list based on incidents of violent crime per 100,000 residents.

GANGLAND, USA: Anti-gun Illinois has two of nation’s six most gang-infested cities

East St. Louis

As anyone who has driven through East St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri’s brother in Illinois can attest, it’s not a pretty picture. There is no wonder that gangs have built themselves such a nice home in the city where, apart from a street named after current President Barack Obama, seems to be completely forgotten by the rest of the country. The city is one of America’s most violent, and the murder rate in East St. Louis is 17 times higher than the national average. And the murder rate is only going to keep growing as violent street gangs vie for turf almost completely unchallenged by a law enforcement agency that saw its budget decrease by over 33 percent between 2008 and 2011. Welcome to the city of 27,000 where a police officer was shot in the face in a shopping mall, and which the Governor of Illinois called an absolute “war zone.”

It doesn't target JUST drug dealers. It targets ALL people including addicts who just have crack pipes with residue in them.

Yeah I don't know this shit. :rolleyes:

Get out. You laughed at my post to Westwall, feel free to look up any of it. War on drugs? Started under Nixon. War on Black leaders and Black communities by J.Edgar Hoover? There is all kinds of information out there about it, but feel free to look up COINTELPRO and MLK and how they sent him a threatening letter they were going to tell his wife and the world he was an adulterer and he should just kill himself and save himself the embarrassment.

Broken Windows Policing: Broken Windows Policing | Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy

Hot Spot Policing: Hot Spots Policing | Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy

No, I don't know this shit, I just throw out random terms that just happen to be real.

Oh, and since it didn't get answered, WHITE teens use and sell marijuana and prescription drugs much more often than Black teens. The reason they don't get caught and arrested, or spend as much time if any time in jail is because... they most often come from families that have money and live in the suburbs. It is harder for the police to catch and arrest them because the transactions are taking place inside not on the street, which means they have to somehow get enough evidence to persuade a judge to give them a warrant to do a raid... which doesn't happen that often and often isn't worth it. It isn't worth it because the white teenager's parent have enough money to bail them out and get a good lawyer, that is able to either plea bargain to a much much lesser charge that not only doesn't involve jail time, but can easily be expunged from their record. This is a VERY start contrast to the Black teenagers who deal and buy on the street or empty trap houses that do not require a warrant, they can't afford bail, and they are stuck with a public defender... and are more than willing to a plea to a felony with time served to just get released not realizing that having the felony on their record means that the next time they are arrested they are going to be serving an even worse sentence under the mandatory minimum system because of their previous plea bargain.

1. Lot of actions taken back then to combat the problem. Some more precise than others. The motive was still to SAVE BLACK LIVES, not racism.

2. Nixon was President when crime was spiking and riots were burning down neighborhoods. Coming out hard on crime was completely reasonable.

3. Hoover?

4. Broken windows policing seemed to have a good effect in NYC.

5. ALL those things you said about white teens? One underlying theme. None of that is racism.

The actions Black leaders wanted were the drug dealers cleaned up out of their neighborhood. What happened was they let the fox in the hen house. "No Knock" laws that were written to do raids on drug houses suddenly used and abused for all kinds of things, all in "good faith for what was best for the neighborhood." In the end, what it has done is create mass incarceration where recidivism is common and time in prison is passed down from generation to generation. One of the other courses I am taking this semester has to do with music and social change and one of the songs we talked about is considered by some as the first "rap song" and talks about the abuse of 'no knock' laws.

Nixon's actions were not about burning down neighborhoods. They were about people making him look bad. He wasn't cracking down on crime, he created a war on drugs.

Yes, J. Edgar Hoover was the head of the FBI up until 1972. He was head of the FBI from 1924 until 1972. Want to know how controlling Hoover was? He wouldn't hire a bald or balding man to work in the FBI, and if a man already in the FBI started to bald he would take them out of the field and give them a desk job.

Yes, the part about white teens is racism, because the skewed crime statistics are used by racist to try and make things even harder on the lives of Blacks. Just look in this thread.

Hmmmm....you just posted all of that....and can sit there with and tell us the Government will never try to confiscate guns if we register them....

This is why we think you are a fool.

The only fool is the one that brings up guns in every single thread. Not once did I mention anything about guns here. Not once have I EVER mentioned anything about confiscating everyone's guns, and have said the opposite. Do I have to cut and paste it 2,000 times for you to understand it? Seems like the only thing you understand is cut and pasted posts.

Too bad.....you support a political party that is going to confiscate guns when they have the power to do it.....and when you say you want to ban "military" style guns...you essentially give up the game.

I DON'T support ANY political party currently, and only look to cast my vote for a candidate. There has already been a ban on assault rifles and no one showed up to take your guns did they? You keep going on and on with that crap argument.

1. Lot of actions taken back then to combat the problem. Some more precise than others. The motive was still to SAVE BLACK LIVES, not racism.

2. Nixon was President when crime was spiking and riots were burning down neighborhoods. Coming out hard on crime was completely reasonable.

3. Hoover?

4. Broken windows policing seemed to have a good effect in NYC.

5. ALL those things you said about white teens? One underlying theme. None of that is racism.

The actions Black leaders wanted were the drug dealers cleaned up out of their neighborhood. What happened was they let the fox in the hen house. "No Knock" laws that were written to do raids on drug houses suddenly used and abused for all kinds of things, all in "good faith for what was best for the neighborhood." In the end, what it has done is create mass incarceration where recidivism is common and time in prison is passed down from generation to generation. One of the other courses I am taking this semester has to do with music and social change and one of the songs we talked about is considered by some as the first "rap song" and talks about the abuse of 'no knock' laws.

Nixon's actions were not about burning down neighborhoods. They were about people making him look bad. He wasn't cracking down on crime, he created a war on drugs.

Yes, J. Edgar Hoover was the head of the FBI up until 1972. He was head of the FBI from 1924 until 1972. Want to know how controlling Hoover was? He wouldn't hire a bald or balding man to work in the FBI, and if a man already in the FBI started to bald he would take them out of the field and give them a desk job.

Yes, the part about white teens is racism, because the skewed crime statistics are used by racist to try and make things even harder on the lives of Blacks. Just look in this thread.

Hmmmm....you just posted all of that....and can sit there with and tell us the Government will never try to confiscate guns if we register them....

The only fool is the one that brings up guns in every single thread. Not once did I mention anything about guns here. Not once have I EVER mentioned anything about confiscating everyone's guns, and have said the opposite. Do I have to cut and paste it 2,000 times for you to understand it? Seems like the only thing you understand is cut and pasted posts.

Too bad.....you support a political party that is going to confiscate guns when they have the power to do it.....and when you say you want to ban "military" style guns...you essentially give up the game.

I DON'T support ANY political party currently, and only look to cast my vote for a candidate. There has already been a ban on assault rifles and no one showed up to take your guns did they? You keep going on and on with that crap argument.

It lasted 10 years and after they banned the guns democrats lost congress for the first time in 30 years...they didn't have the power then to do it.......they are already planning on using "Lawfare" against the gun companies when they get power next time.....and they are packing the federal bench with anti-gun judges...then using local and state governments to pass unConstitutional gun and magazine bans....

You are an idiot.

OMG
wrong
and:
and:
Most dangerous cities

Because the democrats will not prosecute gun criminals in that city......you have been shown this over and over again...

It lasted 10 years and after they banned the guns democrats lost congress for the first time in 30 years...they didn't have the power then to do it.......they are already planning on using "Lawfare" against the gun companies when they get power next time.....and they are packing the federal bench with anti-gun judges...then using local and state governments to pass unConstitutional gun and magazine bans....

You are an idiot.

So? It lasted 10 years.... during those 10 years did they take away all your guns? No. So give up that stupid ass argument. You are as bad as MindWars with those doomsday fantasies. You either believe them and are delusional and should be medicated, or you don't believe them and only keep repeating them as a political tool, in which you are wasting your time because only mindless idiots believe that dumb shit. This country has been around 243 years and at no point has their EVER been a serious push to take away everyone's guns with a super majority of the House and Senate or a call for a Constitutional Convention to repeal the Second Amendment. So quit gas lighting. Magazine bans are NOT unconstitutional, the Second Amendment does NOT cover gun accessories, like extended magazines, or shit like the 100 round drum used in Dayton. Feel free to quote in there where it does.

The 30 cities with the highest murder rates in the US

Note the regions, and sorry Donald, San Francisco is not on the list.

You idiot........that's because blacks have been systematically moved out of San Francisco in the last 25 years via racist zoning laws. Its the most racist city in the country......the criminal element has been removed. Duh
That's so true. Poor people, especially Blacks, have no place in racist SF. But when the homeless crisis that they are too weak to deal with, results in bubonic plague or some other epidemic, isn't that murder by government?

The murder rate can be predicted based on one thing, and one thing only, the number of black people who live in the city. Call me a racist, but you know it's true.
.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

False. With blacks removed, America has a very similar per capita rate to Europe. White murder rates in America are exactly the same as Belgium.

Not really true. Ann was proven wrong on this statement.

#2 Chester, PA 74% black
DETROIT, Mi 85% black
Flint, Mi 57% black
Baltimore, Md 63% black
New Orleans, La 60% black
Gary, In 80% black

Post #2 and the race card is played by a Trump fan. Shocking!

It's called a fact card. The overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by blacks and Hispanics. That is a cultural thing, not a race thing.

How can it be a cultural thing? When Blacks in the USA, England, France, the Caribbean, and Africa all behave similarly despite vastly different cultural differences between those different Blacks?

One headline sets off a shit storm of denial and deflections, and the obvious questions are never asked or even considered:

How many homicides were committed by the use of a firearm?

How many guns used were stolen?

How many of the killers bought a gun legally, and their record suggests they ought not to own or possess a gun?

Of course the single presumption made was, it had to be a black guy.

Wry, take a look at the last 5 mass shooters. ALL of them were known, they all had committed crimes and ALL of them were let loose to go kill.

And all of them got a gun. Explain that, or do you agree with Trump and the NRA that no solution exists, so let's keep doing what we've been doing and pray for the dead and their family, friends and colleagues.

A solution exists but your terrified of him.

View attachment 279297
what about allah and muhammad?--Indonesia murder rate 5 times lower than Christian USA
.......Honduras, Venezuela and El Salvador all catholic countries but have some of the highest murder rates
Countries ranked by Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people)

LOL, So now Catholicism is to blame for Honduras, Venezeula, and El Salvador?

What about White Catholic countries like Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland, Spain who have some of the lowest murder rates going?

One headline sets off a shit storm of denial and deflections, and the obvious questions are never asked or even considered:

How many homicides were committed by the use of a firearm?

How many guns used were stolen?

How many of the killers bought a gun legally, and their record suggests they ought not to own or possess a gun?

Of course the single presumption made was, it had to be a black guy.

Wry, take a look at the last 5 mass shooters. ALL of them were known, they all had committed crimes and ALL of them were let loose to go kill.

And all of them got a gun. Explain that, or do you agree with Trump and the NRA that no solution exists, so let's keep doing what we've been doing and pray for the dead and their family, friends and colleagues.

View attachment 279297
what about allah and muhammad?--Indonesia murder rate 5 times lower than Christian USA
.......Honduras, Venezuela and El Salvador all catholic countries but have some of the highest murder rates

What about White countries like Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland, Spain who have some of the lowest murder rates going?
point is he said if you follow jesus, there wouldn't be that many murders/etc
....I pointed out how some catholic countries have high murder rates and some muslim countries have low murder rates

View attachment 279297

What about White countries like Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Ireland, Spain who have some of the lowest murder rates going?
point is he said if you follow jesus, there wouldn't be that many murders/etc
....I pointed out how some catholic countries have high murder rates and some muslim countries have low murder rates

They aren't acting like Catholics if they are committing murder dumb ass.....most of those countries suffered under communist thugs for decades, and now the drug cartels control them.....dumb ass.

You are an idiot.

So? It lasted 10 years.... during those 10 years did they take away all your guns? No. So give up that stupid ass argument. You are as bad as MindWars with those doomsday fantasies. You either believe them and are delusional and should be medicated, or you don't believe them and only keep repeating them as a political tool, in which you are wasting your time because only mindless idiots believe that dumb shit. This country has been around 243 years and at no point has their EVER been a serious push to take away everyone's guns with a super majority of the House and Senate or a call for a Constitutional Convention to repeal the Second Amendment. So quit gas lighting. Magazine bans are NOT unconstitutional, the Second Amendment does NOT cover gun accessories, like extended magazines, or shit like the 100 round drum used in Dayton. Feel free to quote in there where it does.

Heller stated gun accessories are covered....all Bearable arms you dumb shit......if a gun doesn't have a magazine it won't work...you twit....

Forum List

Back