Trump superfans show off their tattoos in eye popping gallery

Yes, the white working class supports Trump.

Yes, those used to be the Democrats' main base of voters. The backbone since the days of FDR.

Now, you're pissed off because you've lost them, so you make fun of them.

While I think its commendable just how far people are willing to go with their dedication, I will never get how people can shell out so much money for it when there may be something more important on their plate. I once saw a woman who was covered in tattoos and in my opinion, all of the money that she spent on the work could've gone to the dental work that she was clearly in sheer and severe need of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Said the man that would never say that to their faces.
I'll say it to your face all day

Funny, you felt the need to change the subject from those tattooed guys to me. Those pictures scared you, huh?
I'll say it to those pussies. A Trump tattoo is about the same as a Hello Kitty tattoo.

Soooo tough. When is the last time you got face to face with someone and said something like that to their face?

Funny, you felt the need to change the subject from those tattooed guys to me. Those pictures scared you, huh?
I'll say it to those pussies. A Trump tattoo is about the same as a Hello Kitty tattoo.
I cant even put myself in the same UNIVERSE of fan worship as to get some hokey celebrity tatted on me :lol:

this is sadder than it is funny though, tbh

Soooo tough. When is the last time you got face to face with someone and said something like that to their face?
Last time I was drunk at a Redskins game. Imagine tattooing a big fucking idiot on yourself and having retards think you're tough because of it :lmao:

Last time I was drunk at a Redskins game. Imagine tattooing a big fucking idiot on yourself and having retards think you're tough because of it :lmao:

You effectively told a guy to his face that he was a "pussy" or had the equivalent of a "hello kitty" tattoo?

You effectively told a guy to his face that he was a "pussy" or had the equivalent of a "hello kitty" tattoo?
Anyone who gets Trump tattoed on them is by definition a pussy. Theres zero risk calling them one, theyre pussies!

Permanently scarring your body as fashion.

I looked at my 1973 high school yearbook recently. We dressed like bad parodies of professional golfers. It looked like all our closet lights had burned out. But all those plaid polyester trousers are now either in vintage boutiques or filling up landfills. A tattoo has to be shown to St. Peter.

I wonder if that utterly stupid English kid will enjoy the face of an idiot scrawled across his backside forty years from now? I wonder if he can imagine forty years from now?

Forum List

Back