30 Cities with highest murder rates

The murder rate can be predicted based on one thing, and one thing only, the number of black people who live in the city. Call me a racist, but you know it's true.
.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

False. With blacks removed, America has a very similar per capita rate to Europe. White murder rates in America are exactly the same as Belgium.

US 17,000 murders with blacks murdering 6400 = 10500 non-black murders
US population 6 times the UK pop'
UK murders 720-
10500 divided by 6 = 1750 ...2 times MORE than 720
you are full of shit

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Homicide in England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

Per capita, retard.

This is amazing. I'm in a thread discussing a topic that is the basis of my college degrees that I have studied statistics, studies, and facts for 6 years...

And one of the people arguing against me wants to use a fictional movie as a resource to support their position. Wow.

I take it you are too young to personally remember the 90s?

No. I am not, and it is part of why I will not vote for Biden. He was a large supporter of the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill that Hillary deemed Black youth "Super predators." Now he won't own it and just tries to change the subject.

That has NOTHING to do with the fact you are trying to use a FICTIONAL movie to support your argument. If the movie is real, you should easily be able to find facts then right?

You made a claim about the motivations of people operating in the 90s.

The movie as a period piece, made during that very timeframe, shows you how people of the time thought of the issue of crack cocaine. And I am not talking about conservatives, nor government, but freaking HOLLYWOOD, which was just as much lefty then, as it is now.

YOu are happy to smear millions of good people as racist, based on assumptions of their motives, and you are not open to even listening to what they had to say, AT THAT HISTORICAL TIME ABOUT THE ISSUE you supposedly care so much about.

You really should watch it.

I have watched it. I watched it when it came out. If it is a period piece and such a close representation of the period, then it should be EASY for you to provide FACTS to support it. New Jack City is not a movie like American Gangster based on REAL people like Frank Lucas and the events in his life. So, show me FACTS that back it up.

My point was not that it was historically accurate, but that it spoke to the perceptions and motivations of the people of the time.

I was very clear about that. Your attempt to move the goal post, is not the type of thing you would expect from someone with multiple degrees related to the issue, talking to some random guy on the internet.

My ideas and the Truth I speak, must be hitting your world view like a freaking freight train, for you to resort to such desperate measures.

To be clear about something, you would take serious career and financial harm, if you admitted publicly, that the motivations of the people supporting targeted penalties on crack cocaine in the late 80s and early 90s, was NOT racist.

IS THAT TRUE?

This is amazing. I'm in a thread discussing a topic that is the basis of my college degrees that I have studied statistics, studies, and facts for 6 years...

And one of the people arguing against me wants to use a fictional movie as a resource to support their position. Wow.

No. I am not, and it is part of why I will not vote for Biden. He was a large supporter of the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill that Hillary deemed Black youth "Super predators." Now he won't own it and just tries to change the subject.

That has NOTHING to do with the fact you are trying to use a FICTIONAL movie to support your argument. If the movie is real, you should easily be able to find facts then right?

The movie as a period piece, made during that very timeframe, shows you how people of the time thought of the issue of crack cocaine. And I am not talking about conservatives, nor government, but freaking HOLLYWOOD, which was just as much lefty then, as it is now.

YOu are happy to smear millions of good people as racist, based on assumptions of their motives, and you are not open to even listening to what they had to say, AT THAT HISTORICAL TIME ABOUT THE ISSUE you supposedly care so much about.

I have watched it. I watched it when it came out. If it is a period piece and such a close representation of the period, then it should be EASY for you to provide FACTS to support it. New Jack City is not a movie like American Gangster based on REAL people like Frank Lucas and the events in his life. So, show me FACTS that back it up.

My point was not that it was historically accurate, but that it spoke to the perceptions and motivations of the people of the time.

I was very clear about that. Your attempt to move the goal post, is not the type of thing you would expect from someone with multiple degrees related to the issue, talking to some random guy on the internet.

My ideas and the Truth I speak, must be hitting your world view like a freaking freight train, for you to resort to such desperate measures.

To be clear about something, you would take serious career and financial harm, if you admitted publicly, that the motivations of the people supporting targeted penalties on crack cocaine in the late 80s and early 90s, was NOT racist.

IS THAT TRUE?

I've never moved the goal post. YOU stated that Black leaders of the time ASKED to make very strict laws like the 100 to 1 laws for crack cocaine and that the movie New Jack City proved it. No, no it didn't.

Find FACTS to back your point. All you have done is deflect and throw up enough smoke screens to try and make it look like I've somehow twisted your intentions, so that you don't look like a fool. Wrong. You are still a fool for trying to use a FICTIONAL movie to back up the point you tried to make.

Did Black leaders of the time ASK the government to make crack laws tougher than other drug laws and penalties or not? Show me FACTS.

I'm at the air races...

Dick... that's fucking awesome and I am envious.

Yeah, it's a busy time for me. This is Race 3 after he pranged it while landing. We suspect hydraulic failure on his landing gear.

Well that sucks. On the upside, it could have turned out a hell of a lot worse...

Yup. Pilot was able to walk away. Cockpit burnt out though. That was on Monday.

IS THAT TRUE?

I've never moved the goal post. YOU stated that Black leaders of the time ASKED to make very strict laws like the 100 to 1 laws for crack cocaine and that the movie New Jack City proved it. No, no it didn't.

Find FACTS to back your point. All you have done is deflect and throw up enough smoke screens to try and make it look like I've somehow twisted your intentions, so that you don't look like a fool. Wrong. You are still a fool for trying to use a FICTIONAL movie to back up the point you tried to make.

Did Black leaders of the time ASK the government to make crack laws tougher than other drug laws and penalties or not? Show me FACTS.

If Tough Anti-Drug Laws Are 'Racist,' Blame Black Leaders | RealClearPolitics

"When President Ronald Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 into law -- the law that punished crack cocaine dealers far more harshly than powder cocaine dealers -- Harlem's Rep. Charlie Rangel stood right behind Reagan. Crack dealers, many of whom were black, got harsher sentences than those who dealt powder cocaine, many of whom were white. And Congressional Black Caucus members pushed Reagan to create the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Then came the massive 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which included longer sentences for first-time offenders. An influential group of black pastors wrote to the Congressional Black Caucus, "While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

The black mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, said: "I believe the crime bill ... is part of the answer, and the crime bill should be supported by us. We do need to send a signal throughout our communities that certain types of activities will not be tolerated, that people will be held accountable and that if there is evil manifested by actions taken by individuals who choose to prey upon our residents that that evil will be responded to quickly and correctly." The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" "

IS THAT TRUE?

"When President Ronald Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 into law -- the law that punished crack cocaine dealers far more harshly than powder cocaine dealers -- Harlem's Rep. Charlie Rangel stood right behind Reagan. Crack dealers, many of whom were black, got harsher sentences than those who dealt powder cocaine, many of whom were white. And Congressional Black Caucus members pushed Reagan to create the Office of National Drug Control Policy.

Then came the massive 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which included longer sentences for first-time offenders. An influential group of black pastors wrote to the Congressional Black Caucus, "While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

The black mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, said: "I believe the crime bill ... is part of the answer, and the crime bill should be supported by us. We do need to send a signal throughout our communities that certain types of activities will not be tolerated, that people will be held accountable and that if there is evil manifested by actions taken by individuals who choose to prey upon our residents that that evil will be responded to quickly and correctly." The majority of the Congressional Black Caucus supported Congress' final bill. President Bill Clinton signed it. Hillary Clinton defended the crime bill a couple years later, saying that these laws were necessary to combat "superpredators" "

There is a real clear line in there.

""While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

Now why didn't you do that several posts ago?

I'm at the air races...

Yeah, it's a busy time for me. This is Race 3 after he pranged it while landing. We suspect hydraulic failure on his landing gear.

Well that sucks. On the upside, it could have turned out a hell of a lot worse...

Any landing you can walk away from...

IS THAT TRUE?

Whether you'll fight back your stubbornness enough to admit it or not, that still proves my point that the law was written to target Blacks. If an act is wrong and evil it is still wrong and evil no matter who does it. It's no different than the rival African tribes who sold the Black men from the tribes they conquered to whites to ship to North America for slavery. Just because they were also Black doesn't make it okay.

IS THAT TRUE?

There is a real clear line in there.

""While we do not agree with every provision in the crime bill, we do believe and emphatically support the bill's goal to save our communities, and most importantly, our children."

Now why didn't you do that several posts ago?

Because at some level, I dont' believe that you don't already know this shit, and it seems like bullshit for me to post proof of it.

The black leaders of the time, AND the conservatives and republicans of the time, and many others, believed correctly or not, that crack cocaine was a special and serious problem effecting the black communities, and WE enacted special and serious punishments targeting crack dealers, in an effort to protect the black communities and individuals.

That you characterize that as "Racism" is an insult to tens of millions of Americans who do not deserve such disrespect.

IS THAT TRUE?

Whether you'll fight back your stubbornness enough to admit it or not, that still proves my point that the law was written to target Blacks. If an act is wrong and evil it is still wrong and evil no matter who does it. It's no different than the rival African tribes who sold the Black men from the tribes they conquered to whites to ship to North America for slavery. Just because they were also Black doesn't make it okay.

It is not evil to target one group of drug dealers who's product seems to be causing extra harm.

You really look at drug dealers pushing poison into communities and you focus on skin color more than their deadly actions?

IS THAT TRUE?

It is not evil to target one group of drug dealers who's product seems to be causing extra harm.

You really look at drug dealers pushing poison into communities and you focus on skin color more than their deadly actions?

It doesn't target JUST drug dealers. It targets ALL people including addicts who just have crack pipes with residue in them.

Yeah I don't know this shit. :rolleyes:

Get out. You laughed at my post to Westwall, feel free to look up any of it. War on drugs? Started under Nixon. War on Black leaders and Black communities by J.Edgar Hoover? There is all kinds of information out there about it, but feel free to look up COINTELPRO and MLK and how they sent him a threatening letter they were going to tell his wife and the world he was an adulterer and he should just kill himself and save himself the embarrassment.

Broken Windows Policing: Broken Windows Policing | Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy

Hot Spot Policing: Hot Spots Policing | Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy

No, I don't know this shit, I just throw out random terms that just happen to be real.

Oh, and since it didn't get answered, WHITE teens use and sell marijuana and prescription drugs much more often than Black teens. The reason they don't get caught and arrested, or spend as much time if any time in jail is because... they most often come from families that have money and live in the suburbs. It is harder for the police to catch and arrest them because the transactions are taking place inside not on the street, which means they have to somehow get enough evidence to persuade a judge to give them a warrant to do a raid... which doesn't happen that often and often isn't worth it. It isn't worth it because the white teenager's parent have enough money to bail them out and get a good lawyer, that is able to either plea bargain to a much much lesser charge that not only doesn't involve jail time, but can easily be expunged from their record. This is a VERY start contrast to the Black teenagers who deal and buy on the street or empty trap houses that do not require a warrant, they can't afford bail, and they are stuck with a public defender... and are more than willing to a plea to a felony with time served to just get released not realizing that having the felony on their record means that the next time they are arrested they are going to be serving an even worse sentence under the mandatory minimum system because of their previous plea bargain.

#3....Gary, Indiana....democrat control since 1964
#4....St. Louis, Missouri...democrat control since 1949
#5....Baltimore, Maryland.......democrat since 1947....only one Republican during that time period
#6.... Flint, Michigan.... democrat since 1975
#7....Detroit, Michigan...democrat since 1962
#8.... New Orleans, Louisiana.... democrat since 1872

Those were the easiest to find.......notice a common trait?

IS THAT TRUE?

It doesn't target JUST drug dealers. It targets ALL people including addicts who just have crack pipes with residue in them.

Get out. You laughed at my post to Westwall, feel free to look up any of it. War on drugs? Started under Nixon. War on Black leaders and Black communities by J.Edgar Hoover? There is all kinds of information out there about it, but feel free to look up COINTELPRO and MLK and how they sent him a threatening letter they were going to tell his wife and the world he was an adulterer and he should just kill himself and save himself the embarrassment.

Broken Windows Policing: Broken Windows Policing | Center for Evidence-Based Crime Policy

No, I don't know this shit, I just throw out random terms that just happen to be real.

Oh, and since it didn't get answered, WHITE teens use and sell marijuana and prescription drugs much more often than Black teens. The reason they don't get caught and arrested, or spend as much time if any time in jail is because... they most often come from families that have money and live in the suburbs. It is harder for the police to catch and arrest them because the transactions are taking place inside not on the street, which means they have to somehow get enough evidence to persuade a judge to give them a warrant to do a raid... which doesn't happen that often and often isn't worth it. It isn't worth it because the white teenager's parent have enough money to bail them out and get a good lawyer, that is able to either plea bargain to a much much lesser charge that not only doesn't involve jail time, but can easily be expunged from their record. This is a VERY start contrast to the Black teenagers who deal and buy on the street or empty trap houses that do not require a warrant, they can't afford bail, and they are stuck with a public defender... and are more than willing to a plea to a felony with time served to just get released not realizing that having the felony on their record means that the next time they are arrested they are going to be serving an even worse sentence under the mandatory minimum system because of their previous plea bargain.

1. Lot of actions taken back then to combat the problem. Some more precise than others. The motive was still to SAVE BLACK LIVES, not racism.

2. Nixon was President when crime was spiking and riots were burning down neighborhoods. Coming out hard on crime was completely reasonable.

3. Hoover?

4. Broken windows policing seemed to have a good effect in NYC.

5. ALL those things you said about white teens? One underlying theme. None of that is racism.

I'm at the air races...

Any landing you can walk away from...

indeed! Expensive though!

1. Lot of actions taken back then to combat the problem. Some more precise than others. The motive was still to SAVE BLACK LIVES, not racism.

2. Nixon was President when crime was spiking and riots were burning down neighborhoods. Coming out hard on crime was completely reasonable.

3. Hoover?

4. Broken windows policing seemed to have a good effect in NYC.

5. ALL those things you said about white teens? One underlying theme. None of that is racism.

The actions Black leaders wanted were the drug dealers cleaned up out of their neighborhood. What happened was they let the fox in the hen house. "No Knock" laws that were written to do raids on drug houses suddenly used and abused for all kinds of things, all in "good faith for what was best for the neighborhood." In the end, what it has done is create mass incarceration where recidivism is common and time in prison is passed down from generation to generation. One of the other courses I am taking this semester has to do with music and social change and one of the songs we talked about is considered by some as the first "rap song" and talks about the abuse of 'no knock' laws.

Nixon's actions were not about burning down neighborhoods. They were about people making him look bad. He wasn't cracking down on crime, he created a war on drugs.

Yes, J. Edgar Hoover was the head of the FBI up until 1972. He was head of the FBI from 1924 until 1972. Want to know how controlling Hoover was? He wouldn't hire a bald or balding man to work in the FBI, and if a man already in the FBI started to bald he would take them out of the field and give them a desk job.

Yes, the part about white teens is racism, because the skewed crime statistics are used by racist to try and make things even harder on the lives of Blacks. Just look in this thread.

#2 Chester, PA 74% black
DETROIT, Mi 85% black
Flint, Mi 57% black
Baltimore, Md 63% black
New Orleans, La 60% black
Gary, In 80% black

Post #2 and the race card is played by a Trump fan. Shocking!

It's called a fact card. The overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by blacks and Hispanics. That is a cultural thing, not a race thing.

The overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by men. Didn’t say that, did he?
The overwhelming majority of violent crime is committed by the young. Didn’t say that, did he?
But no…the focus was and always is with you guys…on race because the demographic historically supports the Democratic Party. And of course in about 12 months or so, you’ll be bitching about the lack of support you get from blacks and Hispanics….not realizing that you personally are the cause of why they hate your guts fuck face.

Forum List

Back