29 excuses for "the pause"!!!

I tell ya, when Liberals have an agenda there's no changing it. If they have to, they'll even rename it (from "global warming" to "climate change"). And if folks don't fall in line with any given agenda, they are castigated and scorned. Fuck 'em.

As far as I can tell, it is deniers who wish to convert all mention of "global warming" to "climate change". And they do so despite their apparent unawareness that the only reason "climate change" ever appeared was that the effects of increased CO2 in the atmosphere (and that would be the CO2 from the human combustion of fossil fuels) was found to be having more effects than simple warming: ocean acidification, for instance. Climate change is simple a more inclusive term. Global warming is still taking place. Despite your fervent desires, no one on my side of the disagreement is embarrassed to use the term. If you want to talk about climate change, we can talk about climate change. If you want to talk about global warming, we can talk about that. Just clear your mind of the erroneous idea that the two terms are synonymous.

Dang s0n......you are so naïve. I'd get it if you were twenty something but dang.........

For curious peeps checking t his thread out, Id point this out. Skeptics like me recognize that there are special interests on both sides of the climate debate. The AGW true believers think there are no special interests connected to "climate science"......that climate science is ONLY about good intentions and scientific truth.

Anybody who REALLY educates themselves on this ends up a skeptic. But don't take me word for it.......check it out yourself. One tip........follow the money, as they say!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I've got a better idea. Since this is a discussion about a science topic, follow the science. And once there, as good science does, follow the data.

But Modeling ...... is fantasy land devoid of any facts or empirical data. So your going to have a hard time getting any facts/data to discuss.

I tell ya, when Liberals have an agenda there's no changing it. If they have to, they'll even rename it (from "global warming" to "climate change"). And if folks don't fall in line with any given agenda, they are castigated and scorned. Fuck 'em.

As far as I can tell, it is deniers who wish to convert all mention of "global warming" to "climate change". And they do so despite their apparent unawareness that the only reason "climate change" ever appeared was that the effects of increased CO2 in the atmosphere (and that would be the CO2 from the human combustion of fossil fuels) was found to be having more effects than simple warming: ocean acidification, for instance. Climate change is simple a more inclusive term. Global warming is still taking place. Despite your fervent desires, no one on my side of the disagreement is embarrassed to use the term. If you want to talk about climate change, we can talk about climate change. If you want to talk about global warming, we can talk about that. Just clear your mind of the erroneous idea that the two terms are synonymous.

This is a term, that is not only disgusting, but shows that its user in no way wants to have and honest and open discussion. This term is meant to belittle and defame. Its use to describe those with whom you disagree is a childish and petty thing.

The facts are not in your favor.

How does that compare with Mr H's "fuck 'em"? I must have missed you criticizing him for that.

I explained why I use the term "denier"; why it is accurately descriptive and apropos. Certainly not a whit worse that "cultist" or "alarmist", or "nut job". In my mind, it's significantly better. There is nothing explicitly derogatory about the word. It is epithetical in the classical sense. I call them deniers because they deny. They'd perhaps like me to call them skeptics, but I couldn't do that until they exhibited some actual skepticism.

They don't run stories because ummmmmm.............nobody cares!!!!!

Which has NOTHING to do with the validity of the science. Neither does it excuse your LYING.

Links > Conjecture :itsok::itsok:

The validity of the science doesn't matter if it is having zero effect on public policy. Could I care less about pissing matches on the internet that don't add up to dick?:boobies::boobies:

Anyway......the AGW crowd has still yet to make its case to the public. The true believers are on board of course, but as the above :up:LINKS:up: clearly display, the American public is STILL unmoved.:oops-28:

How does that compare with Mr H's "fuck 'em"? I must have missed you criticizing him for that.

I explained why I use the term "denier"; why it is accurately descriptive and apropos. Certainly not a whit worse that "cultist" or "alarmist", or "nut job". In my mind, it's significantly better. There is nothing explicitly derogatory about the word. It is epithetical in the classical sense. I call them deniers because they deny. They'd perhaps like me to call them skeptics, but I couldn't do that until they exhibited some actual skepticism.

Equating me or anyone else as denying the holocaust and the murders of over 6 million souls is beyond denigrating. Its sole purpose is to stop debate by defamation and inflammatory rhetoric.

Its time to grow up! You had better be able to show where I deny things specifically. Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make them deniers...

I make no parallel between AGW deniers and holocaust deniers, save perhaps the predilection to take positions in opposition of clear and overwhelming evidence.

The thought to besmirch those who deny AGW by such an association may have been present in those who came up with the term but it did not occur to me. If you have some other term you think would be preferable, I'm open to change. I will not use "skeptic" as the term does not describe the behavior of the group we're speaking about. So, what else have you got?

Okay. $558 million from the fossil fuel industry and their friends, spent to push anti-AGW propaganda.

Okay. $558 million from the fossil fuel industry and their friends, spent to push anti-AGW propaganda.

558 million!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::itsok:

Im laughing.

Government subsisdized energy companies >>>>>

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:
  1. Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
  2. SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
  3. Solyndra ($535 million)*
  4. Beacon Power ($43 million)*
  5. Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
  6. SunPower ($1.2 billion)
  7. First Solar ($1.46 billion)
  8. Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
  9. EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
  10. Amonix ($5.9 million)
  11. Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
  12. Abound Solar ($400 million)*
  13. A123 Systems ($279 million)*
  14. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
  15. Johnson Controls ($299 million)
  16. Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
  17. ECOtality ($126.2 million)
  18. Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
  19. Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
  20. Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
  21. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
  22. Range Fuels ($80 million)*
  23. Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
  24. Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
  25. Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
  26. GreenVolts ($500,000)
  27. Vestas ($50 million)
  28. LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
  29. Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
  30. Navistar ($39 million)
  31. Satcon ($3 million)*
  32. Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
  33. Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

President Obama s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

:oops-28:

based upon a theory.

6.5 billion
in taxpayer money wasted on green energy BS

More than 6.5 billion in taxpayer dollars have been wasted on Solyndra and 11 other green energy failures - NaturalNews.com

What a scam.......

Meanwhile, New York State is making my organization do a 10% cut in services for developmentally disabled adults......several million dollars. Medicaid slashes.......so more $$ can be earmarked for green energy!!!

HOLY FUCK:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Guys like Crick and his pals are fine with this.......fuck the disabled among us!!! Human racists..........

Care to put that up against the tens of billions spent subsidizing the very successful fossil fuel industry? And what real growth in assets, intellectual or real, were created by the $558 million spent on propaganda?

6.5 billion
in taxpayer money wasted on green energy BS

More than 6.5 billion in taxpayer dollars have been wasted on Solyndra and 11 other green energy failures - NaturalNews.com

What a scam.......

Meanwhile, New York State is making my organization do a 10% cut in services for developmentally disabled adults......several million dollars. Medicaid slashes.......so more $$ can be earmarked for green energy!!!

HOLY FUCK:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Guys like Crick and his pals are fine with this.......fuck the disabled among us!!! Human racists..........

!) We spend more than that EVERY FUCKING YEAR subsidizing the oil industry
2) That money was not "wasted". We've had enormous growth in alternative energy technologies.

To the hyper-environmentalists........make no mistake.......the earth is far more important than human beings.

These people.........the most dangerous assholes walking the planet.

Damn human racists......costs don't matter to them. Throw billions at green energy that nobody wants and cut services to disabled people. Just fine with these Neanderthals.

The state of New York is not cutting outlays because the federal government is subsidizing alternative energy development. You might as well blame the Iraq war and bee colony collapse on it.

I would fully support defunding you personally. But I have expressed no opinion that would support this charge. So, just another FUCKING SKOOKERASBIL LIE.

You are an ignorant, dishonest bigot.

The state of New York is not cutting outlays because the federal government is subsidizing alternative energy development. You might as well blame the Iraq war and bee colony collapse on it.

I would fully support defunding you personally. But I have expressed no opinion that would support this charge. So, just another FUCKING SKOOKERASBIL LIE.

You are an ignorant, dishonest bigot.

Im laughing.......like Ive said before, simple words cause these people to fold like a cheap wallet.

Unlike people on the far left who hold ALL government in such high regard for being noble.......you cant make it up. I on the other hand, like most Americans, think DC is corrupt. All of them. These assholes appropriate money to BS all the time. Meatheads on the far left do not concern themselves with this.......as I have said many times, costs don't matter to them. If the taxpayers will foot the bill for insanely wasteful shit, so be it.......to the AGW k00ks. Cutting funds to disabled people draw a large yawn to these people.......as long as billions are going to their cause, all is hunky dorey in the world.

What a ruse........"I express no opinion to support this charge.....".

These meatheads treat everybody like they were born this past Monday........that's the way the self-anointed always think.

wussies.......:gay:.......weak wussies

I am not the only one to note that you consistently behave as if you WERE born last Monday.

Forum List

Back