29 excuses for "the pause"!!!

They admitted to the pause! That is a big step!
OP claims an 18 year pause, but during that 18 year "pause" global temps have INCREASED at a rate of ,09 C/decade.

Climate at a Glance National Climatic Data Center NCDC

nobody cares.....the OP makes his point......the AGW k00ks are losing.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

These days, watching the AGW climate crusaders fall all over themselves trying to respond to all the emerging realities......like watching salmon trying to swim uphill.:rock::rock:
:woohoo:

Realville sucks s0ns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What you DON'T have, Skooks, is any evidence that the current slowdown in surface warming refutes the greenhouse effect, that it refutes the anthropogenicity of the 120 ppm of CO2 added to the atmosphere since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution or that, in fact, the rate at which the Earth is accumulating solar energy has slowed in the least.

What you DON'T have, Skooks, is any evidence that the current slowdown in surface warming refutes the greenhouse effect, that it refutes the anthropogenicity of the 120 ppm of CO2 added to the atmosphere since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution or that, in fact, the rate at which the Earth is accumulating solar energy has slowed in the least.

Ask me if I care?

The only thing that matters to me is that "the pause" has been publicized on all the major networks and cable channels in the last 24 months......even the IPCC head admitted the "pause".

IPCC Head Admits 17 Years Of No Warming Real Science

You lose......as per usual. Anyway........ its common knowledge among the masses who when polled in 2014, stated that global warming was concern #21 out of 22. ( posted up the Pew poll/graph plenty of times )

You see s0n.......your makey-uppey world exists on the internet and no-place else. Like I said s0n.......its an intenets hobby......climate science.:itsok:

Ask me if I care?

The only thing that matters to me is that "the pause" has been publicized on all the major networks and cable channels in the last 24 months......even the IPCC head admitted the "pause".

You lose......as per usual. Anyway........ its common knowledge among the masses who when polled in 2014, stated that global warming was concern #21 out of 22. ( posted up the Pew poll/graph plenty of times )

You see s0n.......your makey-uppey world exists on the internet and no-place else. Like I said s0n.......its an intenets hobby......climate science.:itsok:

If you do't care - and you've told us a dozen times that you don't - why the fuck should we care what YOU have to say about ANYTHING?

Ask me if I care?

If you do't care - and you've told us a dozen times that you don't - why the fuck should we care what YOU have to say about ANYTHING?

LOL......as usual s0n.......dead wrong.

I always say, "nobody cares". You fall all over yourself spending hours and hours trying to change the minds of people on this. LMBO.....what a humongous waste of time and energy. My role in here is to highlight the deceit, fraud and dishonesty that exists in the committed AGW community. Myself and my skeptic pals in here do this exceedingly well......and there are many, many of us. Very, very few of you!! Guess what s0n? In a public forum, to the uneducated who come in here looking for a compass on "climate change", they leave here with a whole new perspective........the massive interest in the PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread is compelling beyond words......and like red hot pokers up the asses of the AGW religion in this forum. A perpetual state of lOsE..

That's how it works s0n.......but you keep telling yourself otherwise!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::2up:

You have no evidence. You cannot make a case. You're ignorant of the topic. You're even ignorant to believe your bigotry is acceptable.

You lose.

You have no evidence. You cannot make a case. You're ignorant of the topic. You're even ignorant to believe your bigotry is acceptable.

You lose.
yeah right, you keep telling yourself that. Your entire claim has been debunked and you regurgitating over and over and over again, isn't goint to change that. We've all now told you this. Yet here you are, back at the insults because you are frustrated that you're wrong.

I tell ya, when Liberals have an agenda there's no changing it. If they have to, they'll even rename it (from "global warming" to "climate change"). And if folks don't fall in line with any given agenda, they are castigated and scorned. Fuck 'em.

As far as I can tell, it is deniers who wish to convert all mention of "global warming" to "climate change". And they do so despite their apparent unawareness that the only reason "climate change" ever appeared was that the effects of increased CO2 in the atmosphere (and that would be the CO2 from the human combustion of fossil fuels) was found to be having more effects than simple warming: ocean acidification, for instance. Climate change is simple a more inclusive term. Global warming is still taking place. Despite your fervent desires, no one on my side of the disagreement is embarrassed to use the term. If you want to talk about climate change, we can talk about climate change. If you want to talk about global warming, we can talk about that. Just clear your mind of the erroneous idea that the two terms are synonymous.
Bullshit, and you know it. When the temps stopped raising, you cultists changed the name.

I'm afraid you are wrong. The first of these are data from Google Books showing the instance of the use of each term. The second of these graphs is a similar search via Google Scholar showing the use of each term in peer reviewed literature. The terms have different meanings, as I explained earlier, and both terms predate all contemporary discuussions.

CCvGW.bmp

cc_vs_gw.GIF

Global warming vs climate change

You don't have any evidence showing a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature

Looks like 20PPM of CO2 raises temperature .5 degrees.

Any lab work to back that up?

Nope.

Let's see whatever it is you consider evidence of whatever relationship you believe exists between CO2 temperature.

Let's see whatever it is you consider evidence of whatever relationship you believe exists between CO2 temperature.
One that shows a causation. And you don't have one. Just admit Jiminey!

Forum List

Back