25% of Feds Would Consider Leaving Their Jobs if Trump Becomes President

first class mail would only be open for one company if it was open....otherwise you would have x amount of people with access to your mail box....so you would basically have the same thing.....one company handling it.....

That's your theory. Each person would be free to sign up with the delivery company they preferred.

You just can't imagine a system where the government doesn't control everything, can you?
thats not it at all....how many people do you want to have access to your mail box?...its not hard to steal a small parcel if multiple people are reaching into it...who will you blame?....

As I already said, you can make arrangements with whatever company you choose to put mail in your mail box. No one who hasn't been given your explicit permission would be entitled to put anything in it.

A mailbox is private property, so people shoving stuff in it without your permission would be guilt of trespassing.
it doesnt matter, if 4 companies are allowed to deliver mail you could have 4 different people in one day reaching into your box,if one of them takes something the guy ahead of him delivers....who are you going to blame?...you would not have control over everything being sent to you....if someone pays company x to deliver something to your box even if its an ad....he has access to your box....there is a reason bri that only one company has access to mail boxes....its called sanctity of the mail....

No you wouldn't. This doesn't seem to penetrate, but you would only allow one of them to deliver mail to your house. If someone pays company X to deliver something to you, and you have a contract with company Y, then company X hands over the letter/parcel to company Y and company Y puts it into your box. Company X never has to access your box.

You're "sanctity of the mail box" is an idiotic USPS concept that private industry has no obligation to follow. It's sad that you can't imagine anyway of delivering the mail other than the stupid way the Post Office does it.

Actually it is a federal law.

Years ago I had a friend that was running for state representative. He had some helpers to pass flyers to the homes of that district. One of them was putting the flyers in people's mailboxes, and he got busted. He had to pay a fine for the first offense but it increased from there. I went to help not long afterwards and he couldn't stress enough to avoid mailboxes. Stick the flyers in the door or put them between the screen and wooden door.

So you agree that USPS is basically the delivery method for spam. :thup:
the direct mailing industry (mostly that spam) supports around 8 million jobs directly and indirectly around the country........mail advertising is a huge industry....:thup:

Where did you get that statistic? I seriously doubt that it's accurate.
forgot the link.....The Value of the Direct Mail Industry – IWCO Direct

It says "U.S. mailing industry supports 8.4 million jobs." That doesn't mean 8.4 million people are stuffing ads into envelopes.
no shit.....do you think thats all those people do?...what about the printers, the truckers,the hundreds of other jobs getting their stuff ready to mail....the direct mail industry is a pretty damned big industry that makes billions...and has lots of people working in it...the PO just delivers the shit....Advo alone pays the PO around a billion a year or better to deliver those food ads you get once a week...

I believe it. That's why you can't get the PO to stop delivering that crap.

it doesnt matter, if 4 companies are allowed to deliver mail you could have 4 different people in one day reaching into your box,if one of them takes something the guy ahead of him delivers....who are you going to blame?...you would not have control over everything being sent to you....if someone pays company x to deliver something to your box even if its an ad....he has access to your box....there is a reason bri that only one company has access to mail boxes....its called sanctity of the mail....

So you mean the one delivering the "Solar Extreme" ad might take the "Solar City" ad?

Well damn, how would I ever recover.

I had this great idea for a new invention; a pneumatic tube that shoots from the mailbox to the recycle bin . As soon as the mailman stuffs all the spam in the box, it triggers a flush straight to the trash. Eliminating the middle man.

Hopefully Trump would make that decision for them.. I wouldn't mind a 25% decrease in the payrolls. Start with the EPA, then move on ti the USDE.

first class mail would only be open for one company if it was open....otherwise you would have x amount of people with access to your mail box....so you would basically have the same thing.....one company handling it.....

That's your theory. Each person would be free to sign up with the delivery company they preferred.

You just can't imagine a system where the government doesn't control everything, can you?
thats not it at all....how many people do you want to have access to your mail box?...its not hard to steal a small parcel if multiple people are reaching into it...who will you blame?....

As I already said, you can make arrangements with whatever company you choose to put mail in your mail box. No one who hasn't been given your explicit permission would be entitled to put anything in it.

A mailbox is private property, so people shoving stuff in it without your permission would be guilt of trespassing.

No you wouldn't. This doesn't seem to penetrate, but you would only allow one of them to deliver mail to your house. If someone pays company X to deliver something to you, and you have a contract with company Y, then company X hands over the letter/parcel to company Y and company Y puts it into your box. Company X never has to access your box.

You're "sanctity of the mail box" is an idiotic USPS concept that private industry has no obligation to follow. It's sad that you can't imagine anyway of delivering the mail other than the stupid way the Post Office does it.
your just another in that long line of people on the outside looking in bri who think they know what goes on in the PO because someone told you something...thats not how it would work,but of course you think it would be that way because you know how things work in the mail industry.....
You're "sanctity of the mail box" is an idiotic USPS concept
that "sanctity of the mail box" is a supreme court decision made a long fucking time ago,its not the PO's doing...
an idiotic USPS concept that private industry has no obligation to follow
so are you are now saying that a private company would care less about your mail?....
It's sad that you can't imagine anyway of delivering the mail other than the stupid way the Post Office does it.

the USPS has the most modern and efficient way to deliver the mail,its not the workers fault the upper managers fuck things up....but im sure someone told you some foreign country has a more modern setup than we do.... but its funny how they come here to look at our machines and how we move more mail than anyone on the planet which im sure you think is bullshit too....but you would never be able to prove that fact as being wrong....keep looking in that window bri im sure you can figure out how things work.....

the direct mailing industry (mostly that spam) supports around 8 million jobs directly and indirectly around the country........mail advertising is a huge industry....:thup:

It says "U.S. mailing industry supports 8.4 million jobs." That doesn't mean 8.4 million people are stuffing ads into envelopes.
no shit.....do you think thats all those people do?...what about the printers, the truckers,the hundreds of other jobs getting their stuff ready to mail....the direct mail industry is a pretty damned big industry that makes billions...and has lots of people working in it...the PO just delivers the shit....Advo alone pays the PO around a billion a year or better to deliver those food ads you get once a week...

A lot of the people are involved in manufacturing the products sold, composing the marketing materials, running the business, the warehouse, yada, yada, yada. Are they counting the entire grocery industry? Grocery stores have flyers in your mail every week. The term "supports" is almost meaningless.
they are counting everyone involved in the Direct Mailing Industry....and Grocery chains are involved since they have weekly flyers in the Advo's...of all the shit i delivered the advo was the most asked about piece of junk mail,especially if someone did not get one or wanting to know when its coming out ...

Years ago I had a friend that was running for state representative. He had some helpers to pass flyers to the homes of that district. One of them was putting the flyers in people's mailboxes, and he got busted. He had to pay a fine for the first offense but it increased from there. I went to help not long afterwards and he couldn't stress enough to avoid mailboxes. Stick the flyers in the door or put them between the screen and wooden door.
im surprised he did not just do what the others do and mail them....politicians abuse the fuck out of their franking privileges...they pay next to nothing but their "ads" are to be treated as first class mailings...and when they come in at election time, they have to go no matter how many sets come in,other classes of mail will be curtailed to get their shit out first....

I believe it. That's why you can't get the PO to stop delivering that crap.
your right too much money involved.....and at gang box's with troughs on the bottom or with racks along side we used to be able to leave it in those things,until the companies complained,they want every piece in your box,now the newer boxes do not have things like that but the vertical slots are much easier to put things in than the old small circular or square slots.....

So you mean the one delivering the "Solar Extreme" ad might take the "Solar City" ad?

Well damn, how would I ever recover.

I had this great idea for a new invention; a pneumatic tube that shoots from the mailbox to the recycle bin . As soon as the mailman stuffs all the spam in the box, it triggers a flush straight to the trash. Eliminating the middle man.
still doesnt stop those ads from being delivered does it?....for every person who hates those things there dozens more who want them...and advo and penny saver days were not days i ilked those things were a pain....

your just another in that long line of people on the outside looking in bri who think they know what goes on in the PO because someone told you something...thats not how it would work,but of course you think it would be that way because you know how things work in the mail industry.....
You're "sanctity of the mail box" is an idiotic USPS concept
that "sanctity of the mail box" is a supreme court decision made a long fucking time ago,its not the PO's doing...
an idiotic USPS concept that private industry has no obligation to follow
so are you are now saying that a private company would care less about your mail?....
It's sad that you can't imagine anyway of delivering the mail other than the stupid way the Post Office does it.

the USPS has the most modern and efficient way to deliver the mail,its not the workers fault the upper managers fuck things up....but im sure someone told you some foreign country has a more modern setup than we do.... but its funny how they come here to look at our machines and how we move more mail than anyone on the planet which im sure you think is bullshit too....but you would never be able to prove that fact as being wrong....keep looking in that window bri im sure you can figure out how things work.....

Not to mention the ridiculous costs only the the USPS has that the GOP has piled on them. God bless the poor old USPS. Feq the GOP and their billionaire idiot masters...and the hater dupes...

Here is the way I see it.
the ones that would leave their job if Trump were to win, are liberals.
The jobs would then be filled by Americans that actually appreciated the income.
With Trump, welfare would be reduced and those that left those over paid jobs would suddenly be crying because their welfare checks dont allow them to make their mortgage payments.
Now add that to all the people that claim they are leaving the country if Trump wins and we have set in motion one huge drop in the unemployment numbers of this country.
I would say however that when they do leave the country, make it clear that they will not be welcomed to return any time in the future.

Here is the way I see it.
the ones that would leave their job if Trump were to win, are liberals.
The jobs would then be filled by Americans that actually appreciated the income.
With Trump, welfare would be reduced and those that left those over paid jobs would suddenly be crying because their welfare checks dont allow them to make their mortgage payments.
Now add that to all the people that claim they are leaving the country if Trump wins and we have set in motion one huge drop in the unemployment numbers of this country.
I would say however that when they do leave the country, make it clear that they will not be welcomed to return any time in the future.

And they won't be able to sneak back in because Trump will have a huge wall built by the Mexicans. :banana::banana::banana:

im surprised he did not just do what the others do and mail them....politicians abuse the fuck out of their franking privileges...they pay next to nothing but their "ads" are to be treated as first class mailings...and when they come in at election time, they have to go no matter how many sets come in,other classes of mail will be curtailed to get their shit out first....

You're probably less likely to look at garbage mail in the mail box than you are if you remove it from your door. I know when I get my bundle, I quickly page through it looking for important mail and then just put the bundle in the recycle bag.

I tried to get it stopped, but the PO says they refuse to do it. You can however have adult material stopped from being delivered to your home, but how many people these days get stuff like that?

My tenant downstairs from me moved a couple of months ago. Even though she mailed them her "forward mail" card which is supposed to be good for a year, they still delivered some of her mail to her old mailbox. Along with that, the idiot mail carrier put our stuff in that box and the junk mail that she usually got. When I realized I was missing my checking account statement for a month, I got suspicious and went through all that stuff in her box.

I found all kinds of important mail in there besides the junk. So after I emptied it, I taped the mailbox shut so she didn't have access to it. Wouldn't you know that idiot put all her junk mail in my mailbox? I got so pissed I took that bundle of junk mail, went to the mailbox, and dumped it in there. Two can play that game.

Forum List

Back