2024 Trump victory.

Trump wins in 2024? Funniest damned thing I've seen all week so far... thanks for the mid-evening belly-laugh...

laugh-nicholas-cage.gif
The biggest fallacy of the trump supporter is them thinking every other white person thinks like they do.

Trump wins 2024 pardons himself and begins again to make America great. Term limits for all politicians.

You go Trump.
He also uses the precedence set by the Marxists, brings in all Democrat elites and their voters for aiding and abetting the Russian Collusion Hoax, putting them all in jail and throwing away the key, never to be seen from again. No trial, just incarceration, then pardons those who Congress put in jail for Jan 6th.

Trump wins 2024 pardons himself and begins again to make America great. Term limits for all politicians.

You go Trump.
The President cannot pardon himself. The whole point of the American revolution was to abolish the divine right of kings.

Also, the President cannot pardon a state level conviction such as the one Trump is facing in Georgia.

And he finishes the border wall.
donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

The one where Trump and 18 other people were indicted yesterday? That fantasy world?
This is why you folks live in a circle of constant disappointment followed by rabid dreams of vengence. Yesterday's kangaroo court proceedings get you all riled up, then reality sets in, your fantasies are shattered and your quest for new vengeance begins. TDS is terrible to behold.

He can’t pardon himself in Georgia.
Or for any state crime. Only a governor can pardon a state crime. Much of the Georgia indictment is BS anyway. Georgia cannot prosecute for acts in Arizona or DC. If not disposed of during trial, then in any appellate court.

Reading the indictments, Much of them is nonsense. One count is that Trump told people to watch TV. This is a political show trial. The enemy democrats feel that the result is a foregone conclusion. They are already moving on to criminalizing all political opposition.

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

And yet, you voted for Joe Biden, who has made America into a 3rd world nation, that no other country respects. Dumbass.

Even if Trump gets his Georgia case moved to federal court, there will be a federal judge and different jury - but Fani Willis will still be trying the case and Georgia state pardon laws will still apply - meaning Trump could not be pardoned until after serving his full sentence and then waiting five more years on good behavior before requesting a pardon. So, I'm no longer worried about Trump or any of the other 18 getting transferred to federal court.
More baloney from the Reich sausage factory.
Lakookta, you are living up to your name.
Fani or Hiney or whatever its nam is will be in jail before Trump.

maga-crowd.jpg

As the TDS afflicted watched two failed impeachments. Wow.

Forum List

Back