2024 Trump victory.

Even if Trump gets his Georgia case moved to federal court, there will be a federal judge and different jury - but Fani Willis will still be trying the case and Georgia state pardon laws will still apply - meaning Trump could not be pardoned until after serving his full sentence and then waiting five more years on good behavior before requesting a pardon. So, I'm no longer worried about Trump or any of the other 18 getting transferred to federal court.
If it gets moved to Federal from state, Trump can instantly pardon himself. Hell, he could tell his DOJ director to just dismiss all the cases against him.

If it gets moved to Federal from state, Trump can instantly pardon himself. Hell, he could tell his DOJ director to just dismiss all the cases against him.

It's rather bizarre how some 5th Avenuers support a president being able to pardon themselves.

Trump wins 2024 pardons himself and begins again to make America great. Term limits for all politicians.

You go Trump.
Oh it's gonna be even better. I'm gonna get C-cups and somebody will clean out my garage

I refuse to wear a MAGAGATARD hat, so no that won't happen. But go ahead slap your cover on!
Sorry but there are no MAGA Tard hats. But there are Worthless Joe Biden masks, do you want one?

This-mask-is-as-useless-as-Joe-Biden-face-mask-3.png

And inflation goes back to 1%...
The pandemic created global inflation and if trump returns to office, the backlash coming with that return will upset U.S. markets and inflation will probably rise. Trump did not create the low inflation, he took credit for what was handed him and white racists went along with it.

Oh you mean these hats

View attachment 815659

Where is the "Worthless Joe Biden, make America a 3rd world nation" hat?
I think a trip down memory lane is necessary.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.​

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

20200411_zaf_k94_001-e1586808763133.jpg

20200406_zaf_k94_005-e1586808735748.jpg

20200409_new_a27_007.jpg

This is what trump allowed to happen.

I think a trip down memory lane is necessary.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.​

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

20200411_zaf_k94_001-e1586808763133.jpg

20200406_zaf_k94_005-e1586808735748.jpg

20200409_new_a27_007.jpg

This is what trump allowed to happen.
Bullshit, it was China and Joe Biteme's campaign that had to work together to release the Kung Flu upon US, because without that the 2020 election would never of been stolen by Joe because of the bogus mail in ballots. On retards like you believe otherwise.

The pandemic created global inflation and if trump returns to office, the backlash coming with that return will upset U.S. markets and inflation will probably rise. Trump did not create the low inflation, he took credit for what was handed him and white racists went along with it.
Better look now, moron, but inflation is happening again, and hyperinflation is predicted in 2024. Are you ready for that, Iamanidiot2?

Bullshit, it was China and Joe Biteme's campaign that had to work together to release the Kung Flu upon US, because without that the 2020 election would never of been stolen by Joe because of the bogus mail in ballots. On retards like you believe otherwise.

You need to stop inhaling gasoline.

Better look now, moron, but inflation is happening again, and hyperinflation is predicted in 2024. Are you ready for that, Iamanidiot2?
And if this happens it will be global. Electing trump will not fix it. In fact, if trump is elected again, our allies will turn on us and that will cause problems.

Forum List

Back