2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

Pushing narrative that isn’t true
By what measure is the economy a disaster?

Inflation is down

Interest rates are coming down

Unemployment is down

Gas prices are down

Wages are up

GDP is up

Stock market is setting records

Jobs are plentiful

And now we’re being told that housing prices are coming down

BREAKING: 231 service members and veterans have signed a letter to inform military leaders that there is a group of troops and vets pledging to the American public that they will do everything lawfully within their power to stop the willful destruction of our military by its own… pic.twitter.com/ijm7hmu6eB

Leading Report (@LeadingReport) January 1, 2024

Inflation is down

Interest rates are coming down
You stupid Moon Bat.

Inflation is cumulative and going away and interest rates are four times what they were before Potatohead stole the election.

You stupid Moon Bat.

Inflation is cumulative and going away and interest rates are four times what they were before Potatohead stole the election.
Inflation is down jackass. Do you understand how those words work?

And interest rates and housing prices are coming down

Deal with it bitch

The article is a lie. Here is the linked sourced report. Says 99% of the areas looked at have higher prices than last year.. not 99% are unaffordable. Why are you lying?

You just even said higher home prices. Brother, what world are you living in.? I don’t put politics before country. If we had the same economy we had under Trump I would congratulate Biden. It is simply not the case though.

Why engage in trolling and personal attacks. You’re saying CBS News which leans left often…. is lying?

You have not negated the point of course. Higher prices means it is unaffordable for many people.

It’s not as if you have produced any kind of legitimate source that says home prices are affordable for middle-class Americans. again I am relaying information to you from a left leaning source.

So then, the housing market cooling is no problem, lol..............in fact, cooling so much houses are dropping in price. Sure thing, you are spot on!

Let us be real----------> housing prices are out of hand, housing prices to finance are ridiculous, and do I think Trump or anyone from the GOP can fix it, a resounding NO! Doubt it for sure.

But what I do know is--------->The left has caused this, plain and simple. Young people have no shot at all. They deserve better than what your side offers, and that is a fact!

Do I have confidence the right will? Nope! But I do know the left will strangle them; they know it too. So you are in deep doo. Good luck!
How did the “left” cause housing prices to go up.. or come back down? I have no idea what you are complaining about or claiming it was caused.

You stupid Moon Bat.

Thanks to Potatohead stealing the election we have massive inflation, dismal economic growth, high cost of energy, millions of goddamn Illegals flooding across the border, decreased family income, weakened military, $33 trillion in debt with $2 trillion deficit just this year alone and destructive woke policies screwing up everything.

There is a reason Potatohead has an approval rating worse than any President in history. The sonofabitch is a corrupt, incompetent, deranged asshole scumbag that sexually molested his own daughter.
  • Inflation is down , not up, and wages are up cumulative more than inflation. People are better off.
  • Economic growth has GDP at a record high and growth rates well above Trump
  • Oil output is a record and energy prices are down. They are at historic norms adjusted for wages. You spend no more as a percent of your income on energy than you did at anytime that wasn’t in the middle of a pandemic
  • Family income is up. And if you are on the low end of wages it’s up more than anytime since the 60s.
  • Military is strong. There is more firepower in one super carrier group than any other nation… and we have all 12.
  • Debt isn’t new. Trump set a record.
  • Trump had a worse approval rating on his last day than Biden does now

BREAKING: 231 service members and veterans have signed a letter to inform military leaders that there is a group of troops and vets pledging to the American public that they will do everything lawfully within their power to stop the willful destruction of our military by its own… pic.twitter.com/ijm7hmu6eB

Leading Report (@LeadingReport) January 1, 2024
Same mofos thought Trump was going to be reinstalled by the same military on August 9th 2021. Thanks Qtard.

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

Let’s get rid of the GOP insurrectionists and keep the economy going!

As a reminder here were the dummy predictions:
IMG_5908.jpeg

• Inflation is down , not up, and wages are up cumulative more than inflation. People are better off.
  • Economic growth has GDP at a record high and growth rates well above Trump
  • Oil output is a record and energy prices are down. They are at historic norms adjusted for wages. You spend no more as a percent of your income on energy than you did at anytime that wasn’t in the middle of a pandemic
  • Family income is up. And if you are on the low end of wages it’s up more than anytime since the 60s.
  • Military is strong. There is more firepower in one super carrier group than any other nation… and we have all 12.
  • Debt isn’t new. Trump set a record.
  • Trump had a worse approval rating on his last day than Biden does now
Fk your narrative

Boom and bust on housing. I bought a house in Long Beach, Ca. in the 1970's for 25k. Three years later sold it for 50k. It's now going for 800 k. It's boom and bust in real estate. At least in some areas.

As soon as the Yield curve corrects itself, a recession will commence. Always has in the past

Forum List

Back