GREAT NEWS FOR USA LNG, Moscow gas exports collapse to 1985 levels

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
It is time to turn this tap off completely. Moscow Mongol ulus going back in time cause forward is too scary...

2023, the gas monopoly sold about 69 billion cubic meters of gas for export - the lowest volume since 1985, according to Reuters calculations.Compared to 2022 (100.9 billion cubic meters), the volume of gas pumped abroad decreased by another third, and if compared to pre-war levels - three times.Supplies to Europe fell to 28 billion cubic meters - the level of the second half of the 1970s. China purchased a record 23 billion cubic meters through the Power of Siberia pipeline this year. This, however, compensated for only one-eighth of the former exports to the European Union (180 billion cubic meters).

100% TOTAL Embargo on everything ....the world does not need anything from these butchers

Good news for China

Of course higher LNG prices will hit the Green Economy the hardest, driving up the costs of Wind Turbines and Solar Panels. This wont stop the government from spending more on renewables, they will just keep raising our electricity rates. My rate went up 40% in the last 6 months.

Putin thought he could strongarm Europe by cutting LNG exports

Turns out they found workarounds and all he did was fuck himself

Good news for China

Of course higher LNG prices will hit the Green Economy the hardest, driving up the costs of Wind Turbines and Solar Panels. This wont stop the government from spending more on renewables, they will just keep raising our electricity rates. My rate went up 40% in the last 6 months.
Mine didn’t

Where do you live?

Putin thought he could strongarm Europe by cutting LNG exports

Turns out they found workarounds and all he did was fuck himself
Putin is old school communist. He lives high on the hog and could care less. Europe has not found a work around. Europe is losing manufacturing and finding out the trillions they have spent on Green Energy is a complete failure.

Forum List

Back