2020 Candidate Krazy Kirsten Gillibrand Says She Can Explain White Privilege To Suburban Moms

his woman panders like there is no tomorrow. She will say anything, to anyone, to get a vote. She is an unethical slime.

Hi. A 'black female conservative' speaks about OBAMA admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward citizens peacefully sharing their thoughts, concerns & opinions about social issues affecting black or American citizens of African descent. :sad:

Kirsten Gillibrand, Donald Trump, Barack Obama.jpg
Kirsten Gillibrand NOTICED PRO BLACK HATE.png Kirsten Gillbrand, Politicians, Candace Owens, VILIFY.png kirsten gillibrand, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.

And so Trump isn't pandering to racists. White privilege is real. And you can't say it's not until you turn to a person of color and live.

Hello, IM2 What is your opinion of this man REJECTING the America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing PRO BLACK community that apparently you are a vocal member of?

Ignoring #HATERZ, bravely, this man speaks about experiencing #ProBlack influence during his childhood upbringing. :sad:

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 408,829 views

IM2, I look fwd to reading your intelligent reply.

Peace.

_DENOUNCE Intra-Racial PRO BLACK HATE.png

I won't be turning to K. Gillibrand for advice on one darned thing. Empty headed and as far as I can tell, empty-hearted. Has turned on almost every single issue she has "stood" for. No thanks.

But you support Trump. He's never turned eh Suzie?

Boy oh man, is it ever panic time for the DNC

I won't be turning to K. Gillibrand for advice on one darned thing. Empty headed and as far as I can tell, empty-hearted. Has turned on almost every single issue she has "stood" for. No thanks.

I thought this was about Gillibrand and the white privilege myth? She is a phony and so are the Hollywood elites and sports figures who have real "privilege".

This woman panders like there is no tomorrow. She will say anything, to anyone, to get a vote. She is an unethical slime.

And so Trump isn't pandering to racists. White privilege is real. And you can't say it's not until you turn to a person of color and live.

Screaming white privilege is just a method of de-legitimizing an opponent in a debate without having to actually debate them. With, you know, actual words and stuff.

It's an attempted easy button for the intellectually deficient.

This woman panders like there is no tomorrow. She will say anything, to anyone, to get a vote. She is an unethical slime.

No, he isn't. The problem that you silly people have is you claim everything is racism. That is a dodge because instead of talking about a subject which you find uncomfortable. you simply call it racist and flee.

You have so debased the term that it is losing its power.

So prison reform is pandering to racist?
Getting Alice Marie Johnson released from prison is pandering to racist?
Going to the aid of A$AP in Sweden is pandering to racist?

You're a fucken idiot.

No, he isn't. The problem that you silly people have is you claim everything is racism. That is a dodge because instead of talking about a subject which you find uncomfortable. you simply call it racist and flee.

You have so debased the term that it is losing its power.

stg050819dAPC20190507044527.jpg

Screaming white privilege is just a method of de-legitimizing an opponent in a debate without having to actually debate them. With, you know, actual words and stuff.

It is also one of the ways racists of color assert their own REAL privilege.

It is also one of the ways racists of color assert their own REAL privilege.

Privilege in any direction is currently a made up concept to de-legitimize an opposing opinion instead of having to counter it.

Telling someone to "check one's privilege" is nothing more than admitting you have no real counter to an argument of viewpoint except "I don't like it"

Forum List

Back