2016 Idiot Of The Year

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I know it is only March, but no one is going to take the award from this retard.

Men will do a lot of weird shit when a woman has broken their heart, but there aren't a lot who will strap a bomb to their chest and hijack an airplane to win her back.

Seif Eldin Mustafa hijacked an EgyptAir flight, forcing the plan to land in Cyprus, and then demanded his estranged wife be brought to him.

Eventually, Mustafa surrendered and it turned out the bomb on his chest was a fake. No one knew that until he gave up.

But Mustafa is not the guy I am calling the 2016 Idiot of the Year.

You see, at one point during the tense ordeal, Mustafa let someone take a selfie with him.

Now ask yourself, what incredible dumb shit asks to take a selfie with a mad bomber who is about to kill over 500 people with a suicide vest?

I'll tell you. British subject Ben Innes is that kind of incredible dumb shit:

11ugv1x.png

Last edited:
Wait...what? You want to take a selfie with me?

Holy bat man!!!!

And to think you thought you have seen everything....

What an asshole! Why didn't Mr. Frat Boy cold cock that fucker while standing next to him instead of standing there smiling like an idiot? For all he knows the guy is going to murder them all!

Take a "selfie" and send it to the authorities.

Had I had the opportunity I would have done the same thing.

Police see whom the bomber is and tries to identify him. They get to see the explosive belt.

Plus there is other things that is in the picture I will not put on the boards.
What an asshole! Why didn't Mr. Frat Boy cold cock that fucker while standing next to him instead of standing there smiling like an idiot? For all he knows the guy is going to murder them all!

You are not too smart are you. Are you the least bit familiar with triggers on explosive vest and bombs? Maybe there is multiple triggers along with a fail safe. How are you absolutely certain that one of his accomplices...or just one...an accomplice.... is not disguised with the passengers. Its an overseas flight, so how about one of the stewardesses being in on the hijacking?

Research mercury switches that are involved with the detonation of explosives.

95% of the time, a bank robber or a hijacker ; you do what they tell you to do. And there is a dozen reasons why....YOU DO WHAT A BAD GUYS TELLS YOU TO DO......... that I will not comment on ---> its the open boards ya know.

But one has to decide if there really is a benefit to taking on a terrorist...or terrorists and what the -----> Risk Versus Benefit is.

The best tactic is to separate the terrorists in a case if there is more than one bad guy, and take them out one at a time. "Divide and Conquer" as they say. You deal with one terrorist instead of multiple bad guys at the same time. Soon, no more terrorist exist - BUT.....again, they may have help or assistance camouflaged in the flight crew or in among the passengers.

If I was to take on the guy wearing the vest......I would be smart and use the fullest tactical advantage I had.

The Movie "Inside Man", with Denzil Washington is a good movie about bank robbers placed inside a group of hostages. The bank robbers actually listen to the captives ideas and thoughts. It also shows illusions that people can play...especially bad guys.

Don't think that you are smarter than your adversary. Make double damn sure that when you move, your moves are correct and planned for optimal results and the greatest benefit.

Then.......you "Strike First - Strike Fast". Don't give the chance for the bad guys to react or think. Have no mercy, they would not on you.

If you have people with you, you maintain your own individual sector of observation and or sector of fire. You have constant observation and cover.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Police see whom the bomber is and tries to identify him. They get to see the explosive belt.

You are not too smart are you. Are you the least bit familiar with triggers on explosive vest and bombs? Maybe there is multiple triggers along with a fail safe. How are you absolutely certain that one of his accomplices...or just one...an accomplice.... is not disguised with the passengers. Its an overseas flight, so how about one of the stewardesses being in on the hijacking?

Research mercury switches that are involved with the detonation of explosives.

95% of the time, a bank robber or a hijacker ; you do what they tell you to do. And there is a dozen reasons why....YOU DO WHAT A BAD GUYS TELLS YOU TO DO......... that I will not comment on ---> its the open boards ya know.

But one has to decide if there really is a benefit to taking on a terrorist...or terrorists and what the -----> Risk Versus Benefit is.

The best tactic is to separate the terrorists in a case if there is more than one bad guy, and take them out one at a time. "Divide and Conquer" as they say. You deal with one terrorist instead of multiple bad guys at the same time. Soon, no more terrorist exist - BUT.....again, they may have help or assistance camouflaged in the flight crew or in among the passengers.

If I was to take on the guy wearing the vest......I would be smart and use the fullest tactical advantage I had.

The Movie "Inside Man", with Denzil Washington is a good movie about bank robbers placed inside a group of hostages. The bank robbers actually listen to the captives ideas and thoughts. It also shows illusions that people can play...especially bad guys.

Don't think that you are smarter than your adversary. Make double damn sure that when you move, your moves are correct and planned for optimal results and the greatest benefit.

Then.......you "Strike First - Strike Fast". Don't give the chance for the bad guys to react or think. Have no mercy, they would not on you.

If you have people with you, you maintain your own individual sector of observation and or sector of fire. You have constant observation and cover.

Shadow 355

Here. Now pull that bug out of your ass and fuck off, janitor.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459346952.532408.jpg

A) I'm preeeeetty sure the authorities figured out who the hijacker was when he asked for his wife.

B) It is not necessary to stand next to the bomber to get a photo of him. In fact, it is harder. Cell phones being as ubiquitous as they are these days, I'm sure at least a dozen people took the guy's photo.

C) Innes is a retard.

Forum List

Back