i'm changing my ebay policy

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
probably 40% of what I buy off ebay is either non-working junk or misrepresented.

Ebay isn't compensating correctly for items from over-seas that take a month to get to me.

Due to EBay's automatic robotic decisions of declaring and issue "resolved" with a refund, and removing the ability to leave negative feedback for other disputes,

the NEW Ebay policy is, i'm not sending sht back in the mail.

if you have the balls to put a piece of garbage in a box and mail it to me, the only resolution I accept is a total refund with you eating the shipping. Anything other than that results in the negative feedback you deserve.

you can put "buyer pays shipping" all you want, that's not my buyers policy.

(P.S. if China wants to participate on Ebay they need to build with better quality)

"Buyer pays shipping" - line item veto

I never buy from a dealer in China, I have purchased a few gem stones from Thailand and Pakistan with practically no problems. The vast majority of my purchases are form US sellers. There are other ways to settle disputes also, PayPal and your credit card company can often help. I've had sellers email return shipping labels when the item was not as described.

I had an item from England, the company put a piece of junk in the package. they were supposed to pay the return shipping. the company gave me back a refund, minus the original shipping, with no added shipping.

ebay closed the case with the refund, I can't leave a negative

probably 40% of what I buy off ebay is either non-working junk or misrepresented.

Ebay isn't compensating correctly for items from over-seas that take a month to get to me.

Due to EBay's automatic robotic decisions of declaring and issue "resolved" with a refund, and removing the ability to leave negative feedback for other disputes,

the NEW Ebay policy is, i'm not sending sht back in the mail.

if you have the balls to put a piece of garbage in a box and mail it to me, the only resolution I accept is a total refund with you eating the shipping. Anything other than that results in the negative feedback you deserve.

you can put "buyer pays shipping" all you want, that's not my buyers policy.

(P.S. if China wants to participate on Ebay they need to build with better quality)

"Buyer pays shipping" - line item veto
That's what you get for buying from China directly.......... Life's a bitch, ain't it.........

I've bought a few modules or components from China,and they have always worked as they should, but It usually takes so long till I forget I ordered it before it shows up, and I'm surprised when it does.

ebay is kind of overrated and outdated. their is no point in doing auctions because the items sell for whatever the going market rate is anyways. Just press 'buy it now'! There are to many vendors selling stuff. that makes the stuff you are seaching through the same crap that you can buy in a mall. Why do that?

ebay is kind of overrated and outdated. their is no point in doing auctions because the items sell for whatever the going market rate is anyways. Just press 'buy it now'! There are to many vendors selling stuff. that makes the stuff you are seaching through the same crap that you can buy in a mall. Why do that?

Cause I hate the mall.

Forum List

Back