It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!

the media and the so-called pollsters are lying to us, they are all in the tank for the hildebeast. They are scared shitless of the American voters. I do not understand why they want this corrupt, old, lying, cheating, dishonest bitch, but they do.
Like they were lying to you in 2012 when they predicted Obama would win, idn't that right?

think about what you just said, they WANTED Obama to win------------think, try to engage that tiny mind, then you might understand, but I doubt it.
No, it means they weren't lying then. Just like they aren't now. The polls accurately predicted Obama would defeat Romney. To brain-dead idiots like you, that's lying to the American people. :cuckoo:

Are you really as dumb as you appear to be? The pollsters got the result they wanted in 2012, they influenced the outcome of the election. They are trying to do it again this year and may again succeed.

Do you really want our country to be run by the media? Before you answer, remember, the media may not always be controlled by the left.
WTF?? People don't vote for whom they want for president, they vote for who the polls tell them is in the lead?? You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Hillary leads in the polls... According to your idiocy, that means you're voting for her.

the media and the so-called pollsters are lying to us, they are all in the tank for the hildebeast. They are scared shitless of the American voters. I do not understand why they want this corrupt, old, lying, cheating, dishonest bitch, but they do.
Like they were lying to you in 2012 when they predicted Obama would win, idn't that right?

think about what you just said, they WANTED Obama to win------------think, try to engage that tiny mind, then you might understand, but I doubt it.
No, it means they weren't lying then. Just like they aren't now. The polls accurately predicted Obama would defeat Romney. To brain-dead idiots like you, that's lying to the American people. :cuckoo:

Are you really as dumb as you appear to be? The pollsters got the result they wanted in 2012, they influenced the outcome of the election. They are trying to do it again this year and may again succeed.

Do you really want our country to be run by the media? Before you answer, remember, the media may not always be controlled by the left.
WTF?? People don't vote for whom they want for president, they vote for who the polls tell them is in the lead?? You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Hillary leads in the polls... According to your idiocy, that means you're voting for her.

No
The undecided voters vote for who is ahead in the polls. Not so much about issues with this group.
Both sides try to get their votes at this end stage before elections.

No
The undecided voters vote for who is ahead in the polls.
Prove it...

No
Prove it...

Just listen to what they say.
They don't think there is much difference between the two parties.
They are on the fence, so named by the media.

No
Prove it...

Fail. That doesn't demonstrate they vote for who leads in the polls. :eusa_doh:

No
Prove it...

Fine!
Keep your head in the sand, but the media understands it very well.

No
Prove it...

Fine!
Pointing out you failed to prove your claim is not my head in the sand ... it's pointing out you failed to prove your claim.

No
Prove it...

Fine!
Pointing out you failed to prove your claim is not my head in the sand ... it's pointing out you failed to prove your claim.

It proved you know nothing about political psychological warfare which all on the left of politics has used and the media gets it and uses it very well.

Prove it...

Fine!

It proved you know nothing about political psychological warfare which all on the left of politics has used and the media gets it and uses it very well.
LOLOL

Thanks for the laugh but more evidence of your dementia wasn't really necessary.

Fine!

LOLOL

Thanks for the laugh but more evidence of your dementia wasn't really necessary.

Not just me, millions see it.

Fine!

LOLOL

Not just me, millions see it.
I doubt millions see you're demented; but maybe if you get out more....

You denigrate things that you do not understand which is typical but it doesn't mean these things haven't happened or that they are not happening. The sooner you wake up as to what is really going, the sooner you can start preparing. There is shit going on not just here but in Europe that you would have a hard time wrapping your mind around.

Guy, if your everyday conversation involves Chem Trails and Trilateralists, that's a sign you are fucking crazy.

There's simply no other way to break that to you.

63195539.jpg

There is nothing you know or have to offer anyone. You are simply a clueless moron that glosses right over the evidence presented that proves you are wrong.
12038117_10207857289377328_906883186108388670_n.jpg

There is nothing you know or have to offer anyone. You are simply a clueless moron that glosses right over the evidence presented that proves you are wrong.

Guy, you work on the assumption I am trying to reason with you.

I'm not.

I'm mocking a crazy person.

Frankly, I think people like you need to be locked up and medicated. Unfortunately, we don't do that until you go out and hurt a lot of people, and that's the problem.

If you think there are sinister forces out there manipulating your life, you are a crazy person.

Deal with it.

Guy, you work on the assumption I am trying to reason with you.

I'm not.

I'm mocking a crazy person.

Frankly, I think people like you need to be locked up and medicated. Unfortunately, we don't do that until you go out and hurt a lot of people, and that's the problem.

If you think there are sinister forces out there manipulating your life, you are a crazy person.

Deal with it.

There is nothing that you have to say that would sway me. I know more than you....infinitely more.

There is nothing that you have to say that would sway me. I know more than you....infinitely more.

If you knew infinitely more, you'd be rich and warning the world...

As opposed to being some crazy person living in a basement somewhere.

I know infinitely more than you and have proved it ....but when presented with the facts? You act like it was never posted. I believe it's because you are afraid to face reality and that your neat and little comfy view of the world (at least in your own little corner of it) is how it is for everyone. You suffer from what I call "turtlism".....when the world gets too scary, withdraw into your shell.

If you knew infinitely more, you'd be rich and warning the world...

As opposed to being some crazy person living in a basement somewhere.

He doesn't live in a basement.

He rents an apartment.

And I know more than you and Joe....don't leave that out. (snicker)

I thought you were in Tampa, not Brandon.

Forum List

Back