It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!

the media and the so-called pollsters are lying to us, they are all in the tank for the hildebeast. They are scared shitless of the American voters. I do not understand why they want this corrupt, old, lying, cheating, dishonest bitch, but they do.

It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!

the media and the so-called pollsters are lying to us, they are all in the tank for the hildebeast. They are scared shitless of the American voters. I do not understand why they want this corrupt, old, lying, cheating, dishonest bitch, but they do.
Like they were lying to you in 2012 when they predicted Obama would win, idn't that right?

LOL, you fail at election prognosticating.

Exactly, I'm not seeing an Obama advantage. Particularly not in Wisconsin or Ohio. Florida is in the bag for Romney, as is Virginia. Ohio could literally be the deciding state.

My 6 point prediction is looking pretty good for Hillary right now.
g0Fwsgp.jpg

Crazy Dale, Hillary is going to take Florida.

Trump is in free-fall right now. HIs own party is running away from him.
hwiACHz.jpg

9s80DCF.gif

Crazy Dale, Hillary is going to take Florida.

Trump is in free-fall right now. HIs own party is running away from him.

The media would have people to believe that but I don't see it...not that it matters because in this banana republic that ius owned by international bankers, the Diebold machines leave no paper trail and they have back-doored software that can change the results at their leisure. I know more than you, "Slow Joe" so you need to deal with that. This election is bigger than Trump...it was about picking someone that wasn't bought and paid for or compromised by the banking oligarchs and Wall Street that own this country and owns your sweat equity.

I live in an upper middle class mostly white Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican.

Do you know how many Trump signs there are in my neighborhood?

Like they were lying to you in 2012 when they predicted Obama would win, idn't that right?

think about what you just said, they WANTED Obama to win------------think, try to engage that tiny mind, then you might understand, but I doubt it.

think about what you just said, they WANTED Obama to win------------think, try to engage that tiny mind, then you might understand, but I doubt it.
No, it means they weren't lying then. Just like they aren't now. The polls accurately predicted Obama would defeat Romney. To brain-dead idiots like you, that's lying to the American people. :cuckoo:

The media would have people to believe that but I don't see it...

Guy, you are a crazy person who sees False Flags and Chemtrails and whatever other crazy you get over the internet.

If McCain and Romney couldn't carry Florida, Nazi Trump won't.

I see the geo-engineering first hand, dumb ass. Bush, the lesser carried Florida twice. I am no Trump backer because I do not participate in the sideshow theater that are elections in this banana republic. As far as your "false flag" comment. It's perfectly legal now that the Smith-Mundt Act is no longer in effect. Your news is manufactured in studios using blue and green screens.
BTW, since you admit lamestream media isn't doing it's job, where do you get your information from? Whatever source you use, you might want to expand it.

(snicker)

I live in an upper middle class mostly white Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican.

Do you know how many Trump signs there are in my neighborhood?

Really? Did you go up and down the neighborhood taking a poll? Since leftards are stealing Trump signs (being the lovers of free speech that they are) what would be the point of having one any way? I see Trump bumper stickers but not one "I'm with Her" Hillary sticker. I am not stumping for Trump because this is all theater anyway but I AM saying that the fix was in for her back in 2008 and they are manipulating the polls to make it seem like this unlikable witch has more support than she really has. The Wikileaks leaked e-mails are so fucking damning that if people were actually paying attention, she would have to bail out. The people in this country are so fucking blind.

I see the geo-engineering first hand, dumb ass.

Guy, they have medications for what you "See".

Bush, the lesser carried Florida twice. I am no Trump backer because I do not participate in the sideshow theater that are elections in this banana republic.

Actually, Bush the lesser STOLE florida once and the other time, he scared the shit out of people telling them an Arab was hiding under their bed.

BTW, since you admit lamestream media isn't doing it's job, where do you get your information from? Whatever source you use, you might want to expand it.

To what, the batshit crazy sites run by guys living in their mother's basement? No, thanks.

Guy, you don't need news sources, you need a trained mental health professional.

I see the geo-engineering first hand, dumb ass.

Guy, they have medications for what you "See".

Bush, the lesser carried Florida twice. I am no Trump backer because I do not participate in the sideshow theater that are elections in this banana republic.

Actually, Bush the lesser STOLE florida once and the other time, he scared the shit out of people telling them an Arab was hiding under their bed.

To what, the batshit crazy sites run by guys living in their mother's basement? No, thanks.

Guy, you don't need news sources, you need a trained mental health professional.

You totally ignored the points that I was making and instead of answering the questions of where do you get your information from, you lamely insult because that is all you have. I have no doubt that Bush stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004 and he didn't do it alone and did the demcrats push for investigations and rise up en masse? Of course not.... because they are the same at the very top. You think cheating is just one way? The controllers pulling the strings have all this worked out well in advance. It's only sheeple like you that buy into this fraud because you are too lazy to pick up a book or do some research and studying on how things REALLY are.

You totally ignored the points that I was making and instead of answering the questions of where do you get your information from, you lamely insult because that is all you have.

That's because I don't dignify crazy by taking it seriously.

Just because you feel helpless and have no control over your life, don't waste the rest of our time.

You denigrate things that you do not understand which is typical but it doesn't mean these things haven't happened or that they are not happening. The sooner you wake up as to what is really going, the sooner you can start preparing. There is shit going on not just here but in Europe that you would have a hard time wrapping your mind around.

You denigrate things that you do not understand which is typical but it doesn't mean these things haven't happened or that they are not happening. The sooner you wake up as to what is really going, the sooner you can start preparing. There is shit going on not just here but in Europe that you would have a hard time wrapping your mind around.

Guy, if your everyday conversation involves Chem Trails and Trilateralists, that's a sign you are fucking crazy.

There's simply no other way to break that to you.

63195539.jpg

Suuure ... uh-huh .....

No, it means they weren't lying then. Just like they aren't now. The polls accurately predicted Obama would defeat Romney. To brain-dead idiots like you, that's lying to the American people. :cuckoo:

Are you really as dumb as you appear to be? The pollsters got the result they wanted in 2012, they influenced the outcome of the election. They are trying to do it again this year and may again succeed.

Do you really want our country to be run by the media? Before you answer, remember, the media may not always be controlled by the left.

Forum List

Back