It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!
Well there's your opinion .... and then there's polling data ...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

... guess which one is scientifically provable...?

It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them. BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...so where are these mysterious Hitlery voters hiding when she makes an infrequent appearance????

I will say that I "man" enough" to admit when I am wrong when I stated once before that Hitlery couldn't even draw flies to an appearance because last night's debate proved I was wrong .......LMAO!

So now elections are determined by a precise count of bumper stickers. Did the Illuminati just start that new rule?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

I base my opinion on what I see..... and I am very observant. I recall the 2008 election in Texas where I saw Obama/Biden stickers in a very red state....but here I am in a "toss-up" state and I see NO Hillary stickers at all? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit bit at the end of the day it doesn't matter because your rulers are going to make sure that their pick gets in and by hook or crook.
The last legit president was JFK and since then they have taken no chance. You don't know diddly squat, Faunb...you are one of the sheeple...thems be the facts.

So now elections are determined by a precise count of bumper stickers. Did the Illuminati just start that new rule?

Hitlery doesn't draw people to rallies, no one is touting her...at least within my region...but yet she has made Florida "blue"???? Seriously?

I base my opinion on what I see..... and I am very observant. I recall the 2008 election in Texas where I saw Obama/Biden stickers in a very red state....but here I am in a "toss-up" state and I see NO Hillary stickers at all? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit bit at the end of the day it doesn't matter because your rulers are going to make sure that their pick gets in and by hook or crook.
The last legit president was JFK and since then they have taken no chance. You don't know diddly squat, Faunb...you are one of the sheeple...thems be the facts.
Well, no, you're a nut. You prove that time and time again on this forum. This is just the latest example where you now think your personal observsations of bumper stickers is a more reliable measure than multiple scientific polling.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hitlery doesn't draw people to rallies, no one is touting her...at least within my region...but yet she has made Florida "blue"???? Seriously?

There are no women with red hair on my block,so therefore they don't exist.

That's a very small sample size there, little fella....(snicker)

Suuure ... uh-huh .....

That's kinda the point dumb ass.

But yet I see "Feel The Bern" stickers all the time...Trump stickers all the time...but where are the Hitlery stickers????? I drove all over Tampa, Florida for my job......so I would say that's a LOT bigger sample size than your block, "dumb ass".

(snicker)

But yet I see "Feel The Bern" stickers all the time...Trump stickers all the time...but where are the Hitlery stickers????? I drove all over Tampa, Florida for my job......so I would say that's a LOT bigger sample size than your block, "dumb ass".

(snicker)

Probably on the back bumpers of red haired women.

Evangelical magazine publishes scathing anti-Trump editorial
Source: Yahoo News

As conservative religious voters grapple with how to respond to an audio recording of Donald Trump lewdly boasting about groping women, Christianity Today, the flagship magazine of American evangelicalism, released on Monday a blistering critique of the GOP presidential nominee.

-snip-

As for Trump, Crouch says, “There is hardly any public person in America today who has more exemplified the ‘earthly nature’ … that Paul urges the Colossians to shed: ‘sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry’ (3:5). This is an incredibly apt summary of Trump’s life to date.”

-snip-

Crouch’s indictment of Trump is not dissimilar from complaints lodged by Trump’s secular critics as well, but the language he uses may remind many of Christianity Today’s 130,000 subscribers of Old Testament prophets: “He has given no evidence of humility or dependence on others, let alone on God his Maker and Judge. He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn.”

“He is,” Crouch concludes, “the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool.”

Read more: Evangelical magazine publishes scathing anti-Trump editorial

Link to that editorial:

Speak Truth to Trump

It doesn't matter who votes...what matters is the ones that actually count them...

Wow! Still 3 weeks away from election day and you are already tuning up your voter fraud conspiracy theory. Oh well ... even if it's just half as vapid as your other CTs it will be fun to watch you perform your "magic" act.

...BTW, I live in Florida and there is no fucking way that she is "winning" that state due to the absence of ANY Hitlery bumper stickers. I still see some "Feel the Bern" stickers but I haven't seen even one "I'm With Her" sticker.....how can that be? I see plenty of Trump 2016 stickers...

Yanno, if that had been sarcasm it would've be funny but as you are clearly stone, cold serious, it's really just pathetic.

Last edited:

Crazy Dale, Hillary is going to take Florida.

Trump is in free-fall right now. HIs own party is running away from him.

Forum List

Back