It has been reported that obama never did a EO on immigration

Went to white house web site to check to see if it's true and I could not find it.
What's up with the deception?

Executive Orders The White House

Could it be that you are just too dumb to look in the right place?
To dumb ? Nope never supported obamacare, unlike you.
Next.

What does voting for Obamacare have to do with you not being smart enough to find a website?
You mentioned the word stupid just pointing out your stupidity for calling someone stupid when you are one of the stupid ones that supports obamacare. It's relevant since you brought up the word stupid.

Went to white house web site to check to see if it's true and I could not find it.

Next.

What does voting for Obamacare have to do with you not being smart enough to find a website?
How could you vote for Obamacare?

Next.

Because as Gruber said he's a stupid voter.

Next.

You mentioned the word stupid just pointing out your stupidity for calling someone stupid when you are one of the stupid ones that supports obamacare. It's relevant since you brought up the word stupid.

Just to be clear, where in this thread did I use that particular word? I refuse to accept the blame for what the voices in your head say, even though, in your case it would certainly be warranted. Again, I ask, could it be that you are just too dumb to look in the right place?

Next.

Other than voting to elect and then reelect Obama, which I am proud to say I did, I'm not sure of any opportunity I have had to directly vote for or against Obamacare. I was just responding to a really dumb poster in terms he might understand.

Next.

Other than voting to elect and then reelect Obama, which I am proud to say I did, I'm not sure of any opportunity I have had to directly vote for or against Obamacare. I was just responding to a really dumb poster in terms he might understand.
Splitting your pussy hair I see? You speak of being dumb when you are an obamacare supporter, you can't get any dumber than that.

Next.

Splitting your pussy hair I see? You speak of being dumb when you are an obamacare supporter, you can't get any dumber than that.

Oh my.......A teabagger called me dumb for supporting Obamacare...........What ever will I do? I just have to ask again. What does my support of our president have to do with you not finding a website? You started this ignorant thread. Who reported that Obama never did an EO on immigration? Do you really have any information to show, or are you just an attention whore who can't tell the difference between what someone posts, and what the voices in your head are saying?

Next.

Oh my.......A teabagger called me dumb for supporting Obamacare...........What ever will I do? I just have to ask again. What does my support of our president have to do with you not finding a website? You started this ignorant thread. Who reported that Obama never did an EO on immigration? Do you really have any information to show, or are you just an attention whore who can't tell the difference between what someone posts, and what the voices in your head are saying?
No I'm just repeating what Gruber said.
You are done now Go cry to him.

Back on topic.

Great idea. The name of this thread is "It has been reported that Obama never did a EO on immigration" I would think who did that reporting would be the main topic of the thread along with what led that reporter to believe such a claim. Again, I ask.... Who reported that Obama never did an EO on immigration? Do you really have any information to show, or are you just an attention whore who can't tell the difference between what someone posts, and what the voices in your head are saying?

They actually gave it a different title, some Bullshit like "Directive To Agency" some such crap like that. He actually said the name of it in his speech when he signed.

Its the same amateurish trickery we have been getting out of this White House for 6 years.

Remember, they think we are stupid.

They actually gave it a different title, some Bullshit like "Directive To Agency" some such crap like that. He actually said the name of it in his speech when he signed.

Its the same amateurish trickery we have been getting out of this White House for 6 years.

Actually, it sounds like they give us credit for enough common sense to figure out that a different name to identify a separate EO is still an EO. It would take an idiot to not be able to follow that. I guess that explains this dumb thread.

I don't believe he had to do an executive order, I believe he took executive action with the INS, as the overseer of gvt agencies, to prioritize.... at least this is how Reagan and Bush 1 did it, directly with INS.

Your confusion about a specific name still doesn't answer the question of what idiot reported that Obama never gave an EO on Immigration. A report that stupid would certainly destroy any credibility that reporter might have had, if he ever had any to start with.

Back on topic.

Great idea. The name of this thread is "It has been reported that Obama never did a EO on immigration" I would think who did that reporting would be the main topic of the thread along with what led that reporter to believe such a claim. Again, I ask.... Who reported that Obama never did an EO on immigration? Do you really have any information to show, or are you just an attention whore who can't tell the difference between what someone posts, and what the voices in your head are saying?
Do you have any information showing he did?
If you have nothing but idiocy to offer please leave this thread.

Your confusion about a specific name still doesn't answer the question of what idiot reported that Obama never gave an EO on Immigration. A report that stupid would certainly destroy any credibility that reporter might have had, if he ever had any to start with.
Where is the EO obama signed for amnesty?

Forum List

Back