Inside the Mind of a Trump Voter

And you'd be completely wrong. That's why the left is continually amazed when they discover that they aren't the popular kids on the block and that so many despise them.
What is popular isn't always right; what is right isn't always popular.
They want, and insist upon, a simplistic view of other people that doesn't require them to exert any of their severely limited intellectual power.
Oh the irony is delicious....
Thus, Orange Man Bad is to the left a valid political debate tactic, while subtlety and nuance is to be avoided at all costs (they are so scary, after all). They simply don't have the brain power to allow others to be anything other than cartoonish caricatures easily held in a limited mind.
Coming from the guys who thought Mexico is paying for the wall, that Alabama borders the Atlantic Ocean, that "raking the forest" is a real fire mitigation strategy, that the Bible is Trump's favorite book, and that he won the election.... the "brain power" argument you're making is rather hilarious.

Coming from the guys who thought Mexico is paying for the wall, that Alabama borders the Atlantic Ocean, that "raking the forest" is a real fire mitigation strategy, that the Bible is Trump's favorite book, and that he won the election.... the "brain power" argument you're making is rather hilarious.
You wouldn't know "right" if it kicked you square in the ass and told you to get right, you fucking dipshit!

And making fire cuts is how one mitigates forest fires, retard.

AKA "raking the forest". :rolleyes-41:

Go eat anothet Hot Pocket, because I bet you never cooked ary a damn thing for yourself, you leech on society.

Well, that stuff is a simplistic load of crap.

To understand what is happening, one need only look to world history. Unfortunately.

The issue, the problem, is how this can be happening here.
How? Because half our population here is really fucking stupid.

And the left again displays the reasons why they are continually frustrated. It's the limited intellectual capacity that insists on a binary view of the world.

You wouldn't know "right" if it kicked you square in the ass and told you to get right, you fucking dipshit!

And making fire cuts is how one mitigates forest fires, retard.

AKA "raking the forest". :rolleyes-41:

Go eat anothet Hot Pocket, because I bet you never cooked ary a damn thing for yourself, you leech on society.
U mad Bro?

Inside the Mind of a Trump Voter

focus-homer-simpson.gif

Correct X 2.

That is the perception.
The perception is correct.

I'd throw in congenitally dishonest as well.

i love that "spirit of indivudualism" that animates the misunderstood maga towards total obedience to dear leader.

Inside the minds of the Americans who voted for Trump? All 75 million? It's an absurd political tactic. Here's a better idea, get inside the president's mind. Nothing there?

Ego is a strange thing. The selfish Ego can make one focus exclusively on oneself. It uses other to convince the ego that it is indeed important and the chosen one. Those with weak egos seek the strong ego and relate to it. Children will suffer and be named Trump. It is appeasement. The ego is selfish as it only thinks about itself. People are drawn to the strong ego. Whether it is for good or bad.

Trump is the cult of personality. Like the others, history will not be kind to him. unless they do things that are good.

Last edited:
I don't even give a shit what libs say anymore, only what they do. Their wild and misappropriated comments and digs are so ridiculous it's not worth an answer or a reaction.

They actually think they can sophomorically insult conservatives into giving up their position on matters and issues. I say don't even respond to them unless they ask valid questions.

These differences cannot be resolved without massive bloodshed.

Forum List

Back