There is nothing that you have to say that would sway me. I know more than you....infinitely more.

If you knew infinitely more, you'd be rich and warning the world...

As opposed to being some crazy person living in a basement somewhere.

He doesn't live in a basement.

He rents an apartment.

And I know more than you and Joe....don't leave that out. (snicker)

I thought you were in Tampa, not Brandon.

Brandon is a suburb of Tampa....drive a couple of miles from where I live and you are within the corporate city limits of Tampa Bay. If I told people that I live in Brandon, Florida...they would ask where the fuck is that? My answer? "Tampa Bay"....simply a point of reference. Do you have a problem with that? I am in the mood to kick the ass of a smarmy little leftard and you are as good a target as any. (snicker)

McMullin will shock everyone by winning Utah and keeping both candidates from win in sending this election to the House.

Okay so it's more a hope than prediction.

McMullin will shock everyone by winning Utah and keeping both candidates from win in sending this election to the House.

Okay so it's more a hope than prediction.
lol. Not really a chance but the best case scenario if we wnat someone reasonable. I doubt the house would pick anyone reasonable though and the political fallout would be rather extreme.

I know infinitely more than you and have proved it ....but when presented with the facts? You act like it was never posted. I believe it's because you are afraid to face reality and that your neat and little comfy view of the world (at least in your own little corner of it) is how it is for everyone. You suffer from what I call "turtlism".....when the world gets too scary, withdraw into your shell.

Guy, you post a lot of batshit crazy...

I know infinitely more than you and have proved it ....but when presented with the facts? You act like it was never posted. I believe it's because you are afraid to face reality and that your neat and little comfy view of the world (at least in your own little corner of it) is how it is for everyone. You suffer from what I call "turtlism".....when the world gets too scary, withdraw into your shell.

Guy, you post a lot of batshit crazy...

I post about what is really going on and how you are being played for a chump and you can't handle it. Your beloved "gubermint" is owned by international bankers just like our founding fathers said would happen if we allowed in one of their central banks. FACT!

I post about what is really going on and how you are being played for a chump and you can't handle it. Your beloved "gubermint" is owned by international bankers just like our founding fathers said would happen if we allowed in one of their central banks. FACT!

So how come the international bankers haven't sent a hit team to your house yet and "dealt" with you? It would seem that you are a threat to them.

Prediction:
Any and all who dislike the United States will (continue) to celebrate at the enormous anti-American propaganda the Americans are generating with their outlandish election process.
Laughing of the particularly acid 'shadenfreude' kind will be silently present in many quarters, and outright fireworks in others.
Many will say that the country got what it deserved. Many will also say that the world did not deserve what the election has done and will continue to do to us.
Those that say it couldn't be worse than under 'W' will be hoping they are correct.

So how come the international bankers haven't sent a hit team to your house yet and "dealt" with you? It would seem that you are a threat to them.

I am too small time to be on their radar to bother with a hit....they simply delete my posts on blog sites like the yahoo message boards when I was exposing the outright fraud of the Federal reserve bank during the time the demcrat senators on the banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of this parasitic entity. Seriously, little Joe, your replies to my posts just keep getting lamer and lamer....you must have gone to a lighter cyber purse????

(snicker)

Prediction:
Any and all who dislike the United States will (continue) to celebrate at the enormous anti-American propaganda the Americans are generating with their outlandish election process.
Laughing of the particularly acid 'shadenfreude' kind will be silently present in many quarters, and outright fireworks in others.
Many will say that the country got what it deserved. Many will also say that the world did not deserve what the election has done and will continue to do to us.
Those that say it couldn't be worse than under 'W' will be hoping they are correct.

I love this country enough to tell the truth about the alleged leaders they pledge loyalty to and I make no apology for doing so. Being pro-truth doesn't make one "Anti-American"......

Florida, Virginia, Co, PA and Wis look to all be solid for clinton....Ohio and Iowa are the only two I am worried about ....

Az could be very close.

I live in Florida and no one is touting Clinton as far as I can tell.....no bumper stickers, no yard signs and that is very telling. If your alleged polls are saying otherwise then they are rigged.

All predictions for the 2016 election go here.

I'll start.

John kasich WI'll be the next president in 2016.

:thup:
People will rebel against attempts by liberal establishment and media to usurp their vote. Backlash election. Trump will win. Media will ignore it until June 2017.

too damn funny.
They would not. I swear I'm waiting for the look on Mika and Poopies faces when the Donals wins. Priceless.

I am too small time to be on their radar to bother with a hit....they simply delete my posts on blog sites like the yahoo message boards when I was exposing the outright fraud of the Federal reserve bank during the time the demcrat senators on the banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of this parasitic entity.

Oh, those guys have all this power, and all they are reduced to is deleting your posts. Not becasue you were probably violating terms of service. No, no, it's a conspiracy!!!

I am too small time to be on their radar to bother with a hit....they simply delete my posts on blog sites like the yahoo message boards when I was exposing the outright fraud of the Federal reserve bank during the time the demcrat senators on the banking committee blocked a "top to bottom" audit of this parasitic entity.

Oh, those guys have all this power, and all they are reduced to is deleting your posts. Not becasue you were probably violating terms of service. No, no, it's a conspiracy!!!

Nope....nothing but posting facts about the Fed bank so as usual, you are wrong as always...it's what's so "right" about you and what I have come to expect. (snicker)

Nope....nothing but posting facts about the Fed bank so as usual, you are wrong as always...it's what's so "right" about you and what I have come to expect. (snicker)

Okay, Dale, the problem is, you are a crazy person looking for attention, and I'm not sure I should indulge you.

Well, for the first time you are right about one thing.....you shouldn't bother responding because
A: You have nothing....
B; See reason A......

Watching you try and post is like coming a cross a dog licking it's nut sac...makes everyone else queasy and the only one enjoying it is the dog.

Well, for the first time you are right about one thing.....you shouldn't bother responding because
A: You have nothing....
B; See reason A......

Watching you try and post is like coming a cross a dog licking it's nut sac...makes everyone else queasy and the only one enjoying it is the dog.

CrazyDale, it seems like you are a failure of a man who clings to whacky conspiracy theories to validate your own failed life.

Because someone here will pay attention to you when you say obnoxious, evil and stupid things.

Get a life, buddy.

Forum List

Back