2013 NFL Predictions

I used to HATE KC back in the 80's and the Hawks were in the AFC West. They had an awesome running attack back then. REALLY hard to beat at Arrowhead. That stadium used to be the loudest in the NFL.

Trent Richardson is a Colt.

I'm fairly surprised by the trade. I think it's probably a good move on the Colts' part. A 1st round pick next year for a 3rd overall back who had a strong year last season.

While I'm not going to say this makes me pick the Colts to go to the SB for the AFC, it certainly could cement them as one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the conference.

I'm very interested to see how this pans out, both this year and, more importantly, next.

Iteresting trade. I haven't followed Richardson. What the Colts need first and formost is a back that can pass protect block for Luck as well as pound for yards and make thier opponents respect the run.

The running back cannot do it on his own though. AND just because a O-Line can do a fair to middlin job of pass protect does in no way gaurantee gapping holes to run through for Clint. Aquiring a talented RB opens up a whole new can of worms without the right blocking schemes and personell to give him space to break through.

the colts are still in transition form a purely pass blocking O line compliments of cement legs Peyton :lol: ....Luck can run fairly well, he'll need to for a season or 2....

I predict the Colts or the Rams will beat the 9ers this week. Richardson will play and possibly have an impact. I am interested what having a good RB will do for Luck and the Colts. As for the Rams.. Last year the Rams had the 9ers number. With all the back biting and DWI nonsense it appears the 49ers are having problems focusing on the task at hand. The loss to the seahawks seems to have lingering effects. Many of the fans are second guessing Kaepernick. I am wondering if JH will simplify Colins choices to get that deer in the headlights look off his face.

I predict the Colts or the Rams will beat the 9ers this week. Richardson will play and possibly have an impact. I am interested what having a good RB will do for Luck and the Colts. As for the Rams.. Last year the Rams had the 9ers number. With all the back biting and DWI nonsense it appears the 49ers are having problems focusing on the task at hand. The loss to the seahawks seems to have lingering effects. Many of the fans are second guessing Kaepernick. I am wondering if JH will simplify Colins choices to get that deer in the headlights look off his face.

I hate to say I told ya so... but... Colts 27 49ers 7

NFC West... Seahawks 3-0 Everybody else 1-2

It's starting to look like the whiners are going to have a hard row to hoe to catch the Seahawks for the NFC West and the best record AKA home field advantage in the playoffs.

Go Chiefs!

Looks liek they have shed the image that they are the kansas city clowns.people in kc should be grateful Lamar is gone.All he cared about is packing the stadium and making money.He could care less about them going to the superbowl.Peterson would have been fired years ago had he been working for any other owner in the league.

Clark has already fired two General managers and took on a direct role in having the fnal say on who the next head coach is.I got to tip my hat to Clark.Unlike his dad,he has shown me HE wants to win.

If kappy cant get it together and get over this hangover he has from the ass thumping he got from your Hawks,and loses again this week to the Lambs,its going to be a long season from them and the whiners can say good bye to homefield advantage.:D

NFC

East: Giants
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers

WC: Seattle
WC: Redskins

AFC

East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Colts
West: Broncos

WC: Bengals
WC: Texans

SuperBowl: Colts vs 49ers
2014 Champion: 49ers

LOL @ colts winning the south....

Colts are back in play after beating the Niners
Texans lost to Ravens

NFC

AFC

LOL @ colts winning the south....

Colts are back in play after beating the Niners
Texans lost to Ravens

I have a feeling that the Colts win had more to do with what an absolute turd of a game that was laid by the 9ers. Luck only threw for a scosh more than 2 bills and had no TDs...no long passes.. He just didn't fuck up like Kaepernick with THREE ints.

We'll see how far Indy has come when the Seahawks roll in. Let's not crown Lucky Luck until he can shread a shut down secondary like Seattle's.

NFC

AFC

I predict the Eagles will win the super bowl.....Go E.A.G......oh forget it.

My picks for week four

49ers

Vikings

Ravens

Cincinnati

Colts

Seattle

TBay

Chicago

KCity

Tennessee

Chargers (my upset of the week)

Oakland

Denver

Pats

Saints

Last week I was 11-5 and 36-12 for the year.

Forum List

Back