2013 NFL Predictions

No team is as good or as bad as they look in their first game

When was the last time that a team favored to win the Superbowl in September actually won?
Im sure there have to be more recent teams but the cowboys from the 90's rings a bell.

I didnt say they would win the superbowl.With Peyton Manning and the way he chokes all the time in big games I wont ever pick him to WIN the superbowl but this was the raven.

Granted they werent expected to be as good this year with too many key defections on both sides of the ball losing all their leadership with Lewis and Reed gone so I didnt expcrt them to win this game,however I expected them to play at least a much closer game than what we saw though.

The Broncos would have beat them last year and gone on to win it I have no doubt if not for that miracle completion from Flacco on 3rd and 23 or soemthing like that where the reciever got the first down.are you forgetting they wrapped up home field advantage last year?

it was the destiny of the ravens to win it all last year obviously completing that 3rd and 23 whatever pass.

I cant see some team marching into denver and doing the same thing to them again getting torched like that on a a long 3rd and long again.This team looks poised and hungry for the superbowl.barring any injury to Manning,I just dont see anybody in the AFC stopping them this year.

as far as the NFC goes? I cant piakc against the niners making it back.especially after handing it to the packers yesterday.anytime the packers scored,they answered back.They are both two elite teams and I think that win at home will go a long way for them in the playoffs so my predication is

Broncos from the AFC in the superbowl with Niners from the NFC in the superbowl meeting up with niners winning it.I mean its just not fair.they get rid of washed up useless Randy Moss and ATER being in the superbowl,they acquire Bolen who was a key factor in the Ravens win over Denver last year and also a key facotr in the ravens superbowl victory. Man that is so unfair that noners were able to get him.Life is just nto fair.

with Bolden,I see the niners as being unstoppable especailly after the victory over the packers.They look like they are on a mission as well and have picked up right where they left off from last year with their sites on winning it this time and with Bolden in the arsenal? again,with him,I see them as being unstoppable.

Now I hope Im wrong since i hate the niners and dont like Manning either but I just cant pick against them at this point.

I may be wrong but hey,some people thought I was nuts in mid july as well when I predicted this year would be the pirates breakout year,that they would turn the corner and finish with a winning season this year.

some were actually foolish enough to think they would collapse again for the third year in a row despite the facts right in front of them this team was different than the teams from the last two years actually picking them to collapse again when it was so obvious to me and others,this year they were going to turn the corner.:cuckoo:

Like I said,I hope im wrong,that neither make it to the superbowl,but at this point,they look unstoppable to me.who in the AFC could unroot them? the texans maybe in texas.we'll just wait to see who gets the homefiled advantage.if its denver,since they dont have baltimore a team of destiny last year to deal with this time,I just dont see anybody in the AFC possibly stopping them.Its a long year but right now,they look unstoppable.

It's week one. Kaepernick got 400 plus yards at home mostly late in the game when GB was taking chances trying to get back the ball. He certainly didn't run for a buck eighty like he did in the playoffs. Let's all just take a collective breath and wait untill this Sunday night before we annoint the NFC supebowl representative out of the NCF West.

My money says "9/11" will be back on the Seahawk bandwagon come Monday next. :lol:

Seattle has a suffocating pass defense. GB's dbs played like schoolgirls and that long haired blonde GB linebacker should stick to commercials. He cost GB the game with his penalties.

I gaurantee the Seahawks will spank the Whiners in similar fashion as week 16 last season and all will be right and good again on the Seahawk's track to this season's Superbowl.

Nope wont be on the Seahawaks bandwagon sunday night even if they do destroy the niners in the same fashion as they did last year at home.again till they play much better on the road than they did against the panthers sunday,I remain off the wagon.

If they go into san fran and destroy them them up there in THEIR HOUSE or some other superbowl contender,THEN I'll get on the bandwagon. as I told you before,I am not sold on the hawks till they start playing much better on the road and score many more points than they did last sunday.

yes the packers did not let him run all over them this time but they STILL lost the game and found a way to lose.

Last edited:
Falcons vs Bengals in the Superbowl.

Who cares who wins...

Who would watch?

just because you dont care doesnt speak for the rest of the country.If Huggys Hawks dont make it from the NFC,I will be doing the same thing I did last year,pulling for the falcons to get there and win it all.

Wont hapen though.That was their last and best chance last year to get there last year and thanks to Matt Ryan taking his eyes off the ball on the snap,he blew it and lost it for them.Tony G was stupid to come back and try and get back there.that was his last and best chance last year.should have retired off into the sunset.so much for all his talk on I cant chase a superbowl forever.

Last edited:
Falcons vs Bengals in the Superbowl.

Who cares who wins...

Falcons won't be there. Who knows what will happen in the weaker AFC. But, if the Broncos get home field, I'll take them over the Pats.

Yeah the AFC is so weak that I will take the Broncos and the Texans playing in the AFC title game together.whoever has homefield advatange between them will go the superbowl.yeah the pats losing Welker and Grobnoski for the year is going to be too much for them to overcome.I see them going in as a wild card at best because of that this year.after the texans beat the chargers the other night,it looks like they are finally the team everybody expected them to be last year and are to finally be reckoned with now.

I predict that tomorrow evening in the Seahawks stadium there will be blood.

I predict it will be the hardest hitting football we will enjoy all season.

I predict both teams will play like it is a playoff game.

I predict that SF will not be able to audible at any time during the game as the crowd roar will be deafening.

Both teams are very evenly matched with one exception. That would be the defensive backfield. Our DBs will suffocate Kaepernicks attempts to get the ball to Boldin and Davis. The 9ers will have a little success early then as the game wears on the Seahawks DBs will get increasingly physical and there will be at least two major turnovers..one big int and one timely forced fumble. SF may have a slight lead at halftime but Seattle will OWN the second half.

The end result SF 21 Sea 31

NFC

East: Giants
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers

WC: Seattle
WC: Redskins

AFC

East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Colts
West: Broncos

WC: Bengals
WC: Texans

SuperBowl: Colts vs 49ers
2014 Champion: 49ers

I'll take that, he colts and giants are my teams, but, I live here so.....and it would make my home life easier on Sundays :eusa_whistle:

Week three with love

Eagles

Tennessee

Vikings

Pats

Ravens

Dallas

Saints

Detroit

Packers

Giants

Miami (my upset of the week)

49ers

Seattle

Jets

Bears

Denver

I think the Texans will have a lot to say about who wins the AFC south.

Trent Richardson is a Colt.

I'm fairly surprised by the trade. I think it's probably a good move on the Colts' part. A 1st round pick next year for a 3rd overall back who had a strong year last season.

While I'm not going to say this makes me pick the Colts to go to the SB for the AFC, it certainly could cement them as one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the conference.

I'm very interested to see how this pans out, both this year and, more importantly, next.

Trent Richardson is a Colt.

I'm fairly surprised by the trade. I think it's probably a good move on the Colts' part. A 1st round pick next year for a 3rd overall back who had a strong year last season.

While I'm not going to say this makes me pick the Colts to go to the SB for the AFC, it certainly could cement them as one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the conference.

I'm very interested to see how this pans out, both this year and, more importantly, next.

Iteresting trade. I haven't followed Richardson. What the Colts need first and formost is a back that can pass protect block for Luck as well as pound for yards and make thier opponents respect the run.

The running back cannot do it on his own though. AND just because a O-Line can do a fair to middlin job of pass protect does in no way gaurantee gapping holes to run through for Clint. Aquiring a talented RB opens up a whole new can of worms without the right blocking schemes and personell to give him space to break through.

Forum List

Back