2013 NFL Predictions

Seahawks 4-0

I predict that the Colts cannot beat Seattle. I'm not sure anyone can beat the Seahawks if the Texans can't in Reliant stadium.

Huggy,your Hawks havent faced The Broncos who are tearing everybody up in the league scoring an average of 45 points a game wheter it be on the road or not where your hawks continue to struggle on the road.

I agreee though that Luck will run out of Luck having to face a defense like the Hawks.The Hawks whethered through the first part of their toughest test of the season these two games and the fact they were able to survive against the texans in texas who have a defense even togher to deal with than the colts,the fact the Hawks were able to weather through the tide shows me thehy have a lot of character and can whether adversity.Yeah beating the texans in Texas I think was going to be their toughest test of the two road games for them.

I still am in agreement with Huggy that it will be the Bronco's and Seahawks in the superbowl.I never thought either one of these teams would go undefeated though unlike him.I always said IF they got past the colts.that was the one i had strong doubts about.Dont think the donkeys will go undefeated either.I say they both go 14-2,

hawks losing their other game to the whiners in san fran with their defense screwing it up for them again mugging the receiver on a critical 3rd down which leads to a couple niner touchdowns

donkeys losing their two games at Indy and at Kc.

I still am in agreement with Huggy that it will be the Bronco's and Seahawks in the superbowl.I never thought either one of these teams would go undefeated though unlike him.I always said IF they got past the colts.that was the one i had strong doubts about.Dont think the donkeys will go undefeated either.I say they both go 14-2,

hawks losing their other game to the whiners in san fran with their defense screwing it up for them again mugging the receiver on a critical 3rd down which leads to a couple niner touchdowns

I wouldn't be too sure about the Colts beating Denver. The Seattle game was not a fair gauge of thier strength.

Fact is with Seattle playing 4 second stringers on the O-line and TE positions the Colts should have done better. They were lucky some unusual shit happened that gave thier home field advantage even more fortunate. I can't remember the last time a Seattle FG was blocked ... I don't think one has EVER been run back for a TD. That was a first. The punt the Seahawks blocked that bounced into the endzone wasn't unusual ...Seattle practices that kinda shit every Thursday. BTW Seattle blocks FGs frequently and runs them back for scores. When the other guy does it to us it's freaky. Anyway the refs blew the call on the football recovery and full control befor the Seahawk slid through the endzone. How often do the refs blow that call? I've never seen it. What is strange is that the play got reviewed. We saw the replay a dozen times and in slow motion. The ball never moved nor did it touch the turf once in the Seahawk players control. It was a bullshit call on the field as a saftey and a chickenshit call in the booth to not overturn as a TD. These were exceptional and very Lucky situations that had nothing to do with the Colts Offense or defense. My point is that without the weird stuff the Colts would have not scored 34...more like 20 and the Seahawks more than 40. It should have been 17-0 early in the first half and a blowout after.

The Colts can't DEPEND on wacky shit going thier way when they play Denver. Denver will crush Indy. If the Colts coudn't get to Wilson more than a couple times against a scrub Seattle O-line they won't stand a chance against a healthy Denver pass protection.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be too sure about the Colts beating Denver. The Seattle game was not a fair gauge of thier strength.

Fact is with Seattle playing 4 second stringers on the O-line and TE positions the Colts should have done better. They were lucky some unusual shit happened that gave thier home field advantage even more fortunate. I can't remember the last time a Seattle FG was blocked ... I don't think one has EVER been run back for a TD. That was a first. The punt the Seahawks blocked that bounced into the endzone wasn't unusual ...Seattle practices that kinda shit every Thursday. BTW Seattle blocks FGs frequently and runs them back for scores. When the other guy does it to us it's freaky. Anyway the refs blew the call on the football recovery and full control befor the Seahawk slid through the endzone. How often do the refs blow that call? I've never seen it. What is strange is that the play got reviewed. We saw the replay a dozen times and in slow motion. The ball never moved nor did it touch the turf once in the Seahawk players control. It was a bullshit call on the field as a saftey and a chickenshit call in the booth to not overturn as a TD. These were exceptional and very Lucky situations that had nothing to do with the Colts Offense or defense. My point is that without the weird stuff the Colts would have not scored 34...more like 20 and the Seahawks more than 40. It should have been 17-0 early in the first half and a blowout after.

The Colts can't DEPEND on wacky shit going thier way when they play Denver. Denver will crush Indy. If the Colts coudn't get to Wilson more than a couple times against a scrub Seattle O-line they won't stand a chance against a healthy Denver pass protection.

but you DO think they will lose in kc though then? yeah talk about homefiled refs,no way does that call get made that its not a touchdown in seattle.

I just posted this and it apparently disappeared into never never land so I'll post it again.

I'm gonna be at this Sunday's Chiefs game so I'm gonna give my typical "Go Chiefs!" post now since I probably won't get a signal.

If you're cheering the Raiders......well......screw you

Forum List

Back