2012 vs. 2016 - did you change your vote?

How did your vote in 2016 compare to your vote in 2012

• I voted for Obama in 2012, but in 2016, I voted for a third party candidate to send a message.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really Joey? This is dumb even for you. As if a poll on this forum reflects a cross section of voters. I understand your ass has been on fire since the election, and you haven’t been able to sit, so why don’t you get a hobby? Maybe do a jigsaw puzzle of the electoral map. Since you asked, Big orange dude received about 2 million more than man with many wives.

Which is still less of a percentage of the electorate, and can be explained by the normal growth of the electorate, year after year.

I was just curious if there really was some person who voted for an articulate black man in 2012 but then said, "Fuck it, I'm voting for the racist TV Rodeo Clown this time, because, fuck it!"

Apparently, only one person here claims that, and that person only joined the forum in the last year, so we can't call bullshit on him. (But reading his other Koolaid-drinking posts, we probably can.)
Only half black shit for brains....

Okay, putting this thing to bed once and for all... I hope.

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

If you want to chime in about why you changed your vote, please do.

"In terms of percentages" Tell me. Did you know how deceitful that is and did it that way on purpose, or do you really think that that is the same?

This poll will give you options comparing your vote in 2016 vs. how you voted in 2012.

Because some people have asserted that Trump picked up a bunch of votes (he didn't, he got the same amount Romney did in terms of percentages), let's see if that is true or not.

Romney, then Trump was an in the ballot box decision over Johnson.

I stood there for 2-3 minutes deciding.

Is it that Important to you? If so, you need to go see a hooker or something.

>

I used the "Mango" option as "Other".

Voted for Romney in 2012 and a GOP Candidate that wasn't Trump or 3rd Party in 2016.

>>>>

"In terms of percentages" Tell me. Did you know how deceitful that is and did it that way on purpose, or do you really think that that is the same?

Nothing deceitful about it at all. The electorate grew, because it always does.

As a percentage, The Orange shitgibbon did less well than the Mormon. He got pretty much the same people to vote for him, dumb-ass whites who don't have a college education, and wonder why they aren't living as good as their dads did with their union jobs.

(Hint, it's because Dad had a union that made sure he got a fair day's wage!!!)

All Trump did was trade in Romney's subtle racism for more overt racism.

Nothing deceitful about it at all. The electorate grew, because it always does.

As a percentage, The Orange shitgibbon did less well than the Mormon. He got pretty much the same people to vote for him, dumb-ass whites who don't have a college education, and wonder why they aren't living as good as their dads did with their union jobs.

(Hint, it's because Dad had a union that made sure he got a fair day's wage!!!)

All Trump did was trade in Romney's subtle racism for more overt racism.

Ah so it is ignorance then? Thanks for clearing that up.

Only ignorance i see is your inability to understand the points made.

I could explain it to you again, but you still wouldn't get it.

"Hey, my coworkers are trying to form a union for better pay and more protections! I got to dun put a stop to that, Cleetus!"

Only ignorance i see is your inability to understand the points made.

I could explain it to you again, but you still wouldn't get it.

"Hey, my coworkers are trying to form a union for better pay and more protections! I got to dun put a stop to that, Cleetus!"

That's because you haven't a clue wtf you are talking about. It's funny that you keep doubling down on stupid. Want to go for three?

Forum List

Back